Jun 28, 2018
Tried searching for an answer but "keep trying" isn't working. Sister Rivalry, I am spanking Chloe trying to get her to go bare ass and she will not. I am on about 50 tries of nothing but going to meeting, waking up the next day, spanking Chloe with strap (the scene changed after 3 times to where she doesn't speak and has stayed that way), talking to Emily to set up the next meeting, going to next meeting at midnight, save game, see if she will accept bare, get pissed that she doesn't and continue. Anyone have an actual answer for this other than keep trying?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tried searching for an answer but "keep trying" isn't working. Sister Rivalry, I am spanking Chloe trying to get her to go bare ass and she will not. I am on about 50 tries of nothing but going to meeting, waking up the next day, spanking Chloe with strap (the scene changed after 3 times to where she doesn't speak and has stayed that way), talking to Emily to set up the next meeting, going to next meeting at midnight, save game, see if she will accept bare, get pissed that she doesn't and continue. Anyone have an actual answer for this other than keep trying?
Work on other quest and let it rest for a week then come back and try again.

Jun 28, 2018
Stuck in Chapter 2 at 39%. Finished all available quests and now nothing is popping up. Went through an extra week, talked to everyone and still nothing. Attached 2 files to show my progress. I think that Enough is Enough #2 was my last quest to complete, but not 100% sure.

Reactions: VexTech76

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Stuck in Chapter 2 at 39%. Finished all available quests and now nothing is popping up. Went through an extra week, talked to everyone and still nothing. Attached 2 files to show my progress. I think that Enough is Enough #2 was my last quest to complete, but not 100% sure.
You need to go back to the island and do everything you can there for all paths then other quest will unlock.
Grab the walkthrough and follow it, it will tell you what you are missing.

Jun 28, 2018
You need to go back to the island and do everything you can there for all paths then other quest will unlock.
Grab the walkthrough and follow it, it will tell you what you are missing.
I tried that right after I posted this. The first scene (of you arriving and having the initial convo) shows up ok but when you get to the part where you can choose which part of the island to go through it is nothing but errors in the top left and a black screen. I have had the walkthrough since I started playing.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I tried that right after I posted this. The first scene (of you arriving and having the initial convo) shows up ok but when you get to the part where you can choose which part of the island to go through it is nothing but errors in the top left and a black screen. I have had the walkthrough since I started playing.
I never had that problem so can not help you.

To open all quest you must first complete the island then go back 2-3 more times to get all content unlocked.
Even the quest you have not started or tracking has a quest on the island to unlock it as per the walkthrough.
Try re downloading the full uncompressed version of chapter 2 and try that and see what happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can you fall in love with them all or only one?
As far as I can tell with going through chapter 1 and 2 then about 3/4 the way through chapter 3 there is no love whats so ever.
Just a bunch of sex with both female and male domination with female domination more than male.
It is also just "step/adopted"-incest because both girls are adopted by the uncle.
The uncles wife has a daughter from another man and the other girl is adopted into the uncles family.

Just my opinion but don't get me started about the bitch at the office.

Reactions: Team Thanos
Jun 28, 2018
I never had that problem so can not help you.

To open all quest you must first complete the island then go back 2-3 more times to get all content unlocked.
Even the quest you have not started or tracking has a quest on the island to unlock it as per the walkthrough.
Try re downloading the full uncompressed version of chapter 2 and try that and see what happens.
I already had the uncompressed version, but I got it again and reinstalled it. Nothing changed, I just did the entire island with a black screen. Not a big deal I guess, but missed out on Chloe's and Amy's scenes. Also nothing in the walkthrough says anything about having tp complete the island 100% or other quests won't unlock on the yacht. It just states that you can return later to do more of the island. That should probably me amended. But thank you for trying to help, it is much appreciated.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
hello... i need help im at chapter 1 need to find flashlight.. but susan always there... does any1 know time and day she wasnt there? tq
also how to increase chloe favor point?

Last edited:

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
As much as I want to enjoy this, I just can't, too much repetition and completing the whole story is just not pleasant. Some great scenes up until 70% mark, I'm sure I'm missing out on a lot in the late stage, but cannot be bothered to get to the end without burning heaps of time just clicking and spamming through scenes :/

Reactions: ThatGuyWithaAfro

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
hi
would anyone share full save of chapter 5?
unlocked full gallery if can
There is no gallery in chapter 5. It is just the ending of the game, you choose 1 of the three girls you want at the beginning and play the scenes, if you want to see the other endings, you start again...

Reactions: duanhu520

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I was really into this until Chapter 3 started. Just can't get into anymore, seems a grind and to earn scenes already done in the previous chapter just doesn't sit well with me. It has become boring and tiresome to play, haven't touched it in over a month now.

Last edited:
Reactions: lynx73

speedmelon

May 24, 2020
perhaps i misread this game. i have 0 interest in femdom or seeing males getting spanked. i was lead to beleive this was a game about dominating women and spanking them. can someone tell me how much of the game is femdom? also in chapter1 i have no sound whatsoever, is that normal?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes