ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you and you should get a link put in the first post for this.
If it was there I would not have bothered you.

Thanks again.

PS: Any way to break down or separate your walkthrough by chapters now that the game is standalone chapters?
It's already arranged by Chapter, sort of. With the links in the first pages you can jump directly to the events that you want, no need to go through all the pages

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's already arranged by Chapter, sort of. With the links in the first pages you can jump directly to the events that you want, no need to go through all the pages
Okay I did not go down far enough this time to see that.

You may want to update Emily's info because she is also adopted.

"""Emily is Rachel’s older daughter. She is feisty, loves to have fun and is exceptionally openminded.
Can you tame and claim this gorgeous redhead for yourself?"""

It says "Rachel’s older daughter" but should say "Rachel’s adopted older daughter".
This way new players will not think there is true blood incest instead of adopted cousin incest.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019

"""Emily is Rachel’s older daughter. She is feisty, loves to have fun and is exceptionally openminded.

It says "Rachel’s older daughter" but should say "Rachel’s adopted older daughter".
This way new players will not think there is true blood incest instead of adopted cousin incest.
Emily's not adopted, but it still doesn't make it true blood incest, because if I remember correctly she's Rachel's daughter, but not the uncle's. When Rachel met and married uncle she already had Emily. I don't remember exactly where it was stated, but I came across something like that in the game, I think.

Reactions: Bonhomie and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Emily is not adopted. She's Rachel's daughter, but from a former marriage. So there is still no blood related incest between MC and Emily

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Emily is not adopted. She's Rachel's daughter, but from a former marriage. So there is still no blood related incest between MC and Emily
Old discussion, see here : #2,345

Emily is from a former relationship, not marriage.

The info on Patreon explaining that it is no incest might got lost when the page was reworked. See my post for the old text.

Reactions: MasterMerp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Old discussion, see here : #2,345

Emily is from a former relationship, not marriage.

The info on Patreon explaining that it is no incest might got lost when the page was reworked. See my post for the old text.
My memory is crap and that is what happens when I was forced not to be able to keep up with this great VN/game.
Thanks for refreshing my memory.

I don't remember but did the uncle adopt Emily?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To any mods on here that sees this.

ThL has made the best looking walkthrough I have ever seen on this site and a link to it should be put on the 1st post.

(((Hey ThL is this link going to be permanent for your walkthrough?)))

Also for the Gallery pics go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-ch-3-ep-2b-thegary.18207/page-464#post-2907461

Cheat codes for Chapter 1 only.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
To any mods on here that sees this.

ThL has made the best looking walkthrough I have ever seen on this site and a link to it should be put on the 1st post.

(((Hey ThL is this link going to be permanent for your walkthrough?)))
Thanks for the appraisal but MOST of the job was made by Segmentation Fault . I only recently picked up the glove.
And yes, I'll try to keep the link a permanent one.
Matter of factly it's just been updated with Chapter 3 ep.1
I don't know if 7767 can add this link to the existing one (sorry to bother you again)
In any case I linked it to my signature for easy access

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
catch chloe 3 times the same day tell her i will deal with your latter two times and spank her on the third
what exactly am I supposed to do here? chapter 1 chloe corruption

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
catch chloe 3 times the same day tell her i will deal with your latter two times and spank her on the third
what exactly am I supposed to do here? chapter 1 chloe corruption
Chloe can be spanked for several reasons during the day – snooping in Emily’s room at 16:00, Spying on Emily at
23:00, etc. The easiest way to do this however is to simply keep taking showers in your bathroom and wait for her to
show up. Whichever option you choose (or a combination of them), you must choose to “deal with her later” twice and
punish her with a bare spanking the third time
(from the walkthrough)

Reactions: berktimurx

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
Chloe can be spanked for several reasons during the day – snooping in Emily’s room at 16:00, Spying on Emily at
23:00, etc. The easiest way to do this however is to simply keep taking showers in your bathroom and wait for her to
show up. Whichever option you choose (or a combination of them), you must choose to “deal with her later” twice and
(from the walkthrough)
where should i do this?

dsmns534

Jun 3, 2017
does anyone have an 11.1 or 11.2 version link for PC? I finished 10.1 and don't wanna have to go through all of Chapter 2 just to see the end, and I don't see an 11.2 link on page one any longer. I've searched this thread but can't seem to find the link I'm looking for. I'd like to just finish so I can start Chapter 3. Please and thank you

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
does anyone have an 11.1 or 11.2 version link for PC? I finished 10.1 and don't wanna have to go through all of Chapter 2 just to see the end, and I don't see an 11.2 link on page one any longer. I've searched this thread but can't seem to find the link I'm looking for. I'd like to just finish so I can start Chapter 3. Please and thank you
Go on Gary's Paetron page, it's there in free download

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Speaking of Chloe, is it just me, or her punishments in chapter 3 are bugged? After getting back from the yacht I was able to punish her once or twice and after that each time i tell her "You will be punished", no actual punishment happens, just punishment counter goes up.
And by the way, did Emily stop drinking? Haven't caught her once with chapter 3. On one hand I'm honestly glad for it. On the other hand, we won't be able to publicly spank her from now on.

dsmns534

Jun 3, 2017
Go on Gary's Paetron page, it's there in free download
Unfortunately it's only there as a Patron member, whereas the Chapter 2 and 3 and 10.2 releases are all free download D:

The 11.0 public release download is just the Chapter 2 link. If it's unavoidable then I'll just have to play through all of chapter 2 to see the last bits, but I'd like to avoid it if possible.

EDIT: So I just copied save from 10.1 to the new Chapter 2 download and it seems to be working so far!

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It took a while but I finally figured out how to creampie Chloe every time.

ThL
There is only 1 thing I don't like about it, even though you get both to 100% at the same time there orgasm is separated into 2 different scenes instead of just one.

ADD: Chloe is in 2 places at the same time.
Passed out by the hot tube. CureMyAddiction 2019-12-13 12-00-59-66.jpg
Talking to E. CureMyAddiction 2019-12-13 12-01-02-37.jpg

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Speaking of Chloe, is it just me, or her punishments in chapter 3 are bugged? After getting back from the yacht I was able to punish her once or twice and after that each time i tell her "You will be punished", no actual punishment happens, just punishment counter goes up.
And by the way, did Emily stop drinking? Haven't caught her once with chapter 3. On one hand I'm honestly glad for it. On the other hand, we won't be able to publicly spank her from now on.
I'll check for Chloe but I did caught Emily drinking, though less often

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes