Cure My Addiction [Ch.5 Ep.1 C] [TheGary] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,1 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,08 GB

Compressed Size PC: 387 MB
CureMyAddiction-5-1-C-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 369 MB
CureMyAddiction-5-1-C-mac-crunched.zip:

ALL VERSIONS DONWLOAD MIRROR:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Cure My Addiction [Ch.4 Ep.3 D] [TheGary] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,4 GB

Compressed Size PC: 489 MB
CureMyAddiction-4-3-D-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 472 MB
CureMyAddiction-4-3-D-mac-crunched.zip:

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Cure My Addiction [Ch.3 Ep.11 A] [TheGary] crunched

Original Size PC: 2,01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,99 GB

Compressed Size PC: 625 MB
CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 608 MB
CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-mac-crunched.zip:

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Lmao. Good thing i decided to check out the endings before playing ch 3 and 4.

Emily's ending is basically "Cuck - The Simulation, Lesbian Edition". Watch the supposed wife fuck everyone that isn't the MC, and then watch some more characters fuck each other. But they're all women so it's okay ... ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tbh was hoping Ghidorah or some shit would pop out the water and level yacht and helicopter during the slideshow. Would have made for a more worthwhile moment.

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017

Emily's ending is basically "Cuck - The Simulation, Lesbian Edition". Watch the supposed wife fuck everyone that isn't the MC, and then watch some more characters fuck each other. But they're all women so it's okay ... ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tbh was hoping Ghidorah or some shit would pop out the water and level yacht and helicopter during the slideshow. Would have made for a more worthwhile moment.
So, does this mean this is our MC in a few years but with black women instead of black men?

1141550_screenshots_20210504054431_1.jpg

Reactions: Daken9 and penzor

Anmesia

Jun 5, 2018
Does anyone have full saves for the chapters? I dont feel like grinding many hours again, since I'm on a new computer

halil123

May 23, 2017
No, it's ok because we are fucking them together. She isn't fucking with random women from streets. We developed our relationship with Linda and Amy. Of course you wouldn't get shit if you didn't play half the game before skipping to the final.

Plus she also allows us to go on a orgy boat including her mother. I don't get why you guys are so insecure. You think having a threesome with two women is getting cucked? Wtf kind of dumb logic is that.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
No, it's ok because we are fucking them together. She isn't fucking with random women from streets. We developed our relationship with Linda and Amy. Of course you wouldn't get shit if you didn't play half the game before skipping to the final.

Plus she also allows us to go on a orgy boat including her mother. I don't get why you guys are so insecure. You think having a threesome with two women is getting cucked? Wtf kind of dumb logic is that.
No her attitude was shit. She gets to fuck Linda whenever she liked before (Chapter 2 I think) but the mc wasn't worthy to join them, fuck that and fuck her.

Besides it was factually incorrect because the MC got tired of her shit in Chapter 2 when she was cheating with Linda (yes her fucking Linda and not allowing him to join was cheating, even if is just another girl it still counts) and he ignores her "you're not allowed" bs and joins them for a 3some. I started playing this game for Emily. I didn't give a toss about anyone else. Started disliking her when she showed more love for Linda, while still going around acting like the MC's girlfriend. Look at the pool and hot tube scenes with her and Linda, they were very intermit and not just some "doesn't mean anything side shit". But with the ending I loath her.

Once Emily started her shit with Linda, I was more drawn to Rachel, no Rachel ending and her going off with Susan is a big fuck you to fans. Especially after giving that cunt Amy her own ending. After all the shit she pulled and the way she lied, manipulated, stole and attempted to blackmail Rachel she gets forgive and he marries her. Deserves to go to the mental institute instead.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
If it was different, you would feel different. What a great insight...

I would also feel different if Amy had 5 buttholes but how is that relevant.
It's relevant 'cause some have the two whole brain cells required to deduce cucking is cucking, no matter if it's Tyrone or his sister.

Also, the orgy was MC thinking he was in heaven 'cause i-can't-remember-who blew on his dick while she was getting gangbanged.

But hey, if you enjoy it... i don't really give a shit, so there (y)

halil123

May 23, 2017
No her attitude was shit. She gets to fuck Linda whenever she liked before (Chapter 2 I think) but the mc wasn't worthy to join them, fuck that and fuck her.

Besides it was factually incorrect because the MC got tired of her shit in Chapter 2 when she was cheating with Linda (yes her fucking Linda and not allowing him to join was cheating, even if is just another girl it still counts) and he ignores her "you're not allowed" bs and joins them for a 3some.
At that time(and before and after) we were fucking both Linda and Emily. What you are talking about is a single sentence in a single scene and its purpose was to show how MC doesn't give a fuck.

Did you forget the exercise double blowjob scene with Emily/Linda? Or the double fingering? Or every romantic scene with Emily after that? You built a factually incorrect "emily hates mc" headcanon from a single sentence while ignoring every other scene.

It's relevant 'cause some have the two whole brain cells required to deduce cucking is cucking, no matter if it's Tyrone or his sister.
Sad to see you admitting you don't even have two because cuckolding implies being unfaithful. Amy is literally our sex slave. Linda is a fuckbuddy to both of us. We fucked them all in any combination before. Emily doesn't go around our back fucking them. We don't passively watch in a corner while she s fucking them, we are in on the action. IT IS CALLED A THREESOME.

You are confident you figured their whole dynamic, but you didn't even play chapter 3 or 4. Maybe get some context next time?

It's a harem game, not a monogamy dating simulator. I don't get where you get that idea. If you see girls with multiple scenes as cuckolding you should avoid harem tag.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
At that time(and before and after) we were fucking both Linda and Emily. What you are talking about is a single sentence in a single scene and its purpose was to show how MC doesn't give a fuck.

Did you forget the exercise double blowjob scene with Emily/Linda? Or the double fingering? Or every romantic scene with Emily after that? You built a factually incorrect "emily hates mc" headcanon from a single sentence while ignoring every other scene.

Sad to see you admitting you don't even have two because cuckolding implies being unfaithful. Amy is literally our sex slave. Linda is a fuckbuddy to both of us. We fucked them all in any combination before. Emily doesn't go around our back fucking them. We don't passively watch in a corner while she s fucking them, we are in on the action. IT IS CALLED A THREESOME.

You are confident you figured their whole dynamic, but you didn't even play chapter 3 or 4. Maybe get some context next time?

It's a harem game, not a monogamy dating simulator. I don't get where you get that idea. If you see girls with multiple scenes as cuckolding you should avoid harem tag.
You do you, my dude. If you enjoy the sidelines because reasons, enjoy the sidelines because reasons. I'll just play something else. Or go to sleep. Bye (y)

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018

Did you even play the game?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I never liked Linda from the start but she was forced on us or we couldn't complete the game. I'm don't like sharing Emily with anyone, especially Linda. IMO, Linda had no place in her ending. The best news in the game was when she left the yacht and I could stop worrying about her and Emily fucking every second.

Emily did go behind the MC's back fucking Linda. Why do you think she was doing it late at night back in Chapter 1 or 2. Why was she sneaking off with her to the hot tub or pool whenever he wasn't around. She acted and wanted to think she was his gf back, before she knew about anyone else and got jealous when Amy came on board, yet snuck off to fuck Linda all the time. I might have fixated on that one line and one scene, but because it it fits the pattern of her doing whatever she wanted and he must bow and worship her. Yes it might sound hypocritical I'm slating her for that but the mc can fuck anyone and it is. I'd also happiliy have played this with a 100% pure Emily only and totally faithful if it had been an option.

People need to get over the idea that it's girl on girl so it doesn't count or everyone's okay with it. It's obvious some are not.

The utter lack of a harem ending proves that a lie. And please get over the stupid idea that because it's harem it must mean the girls getting into multiple scenes with others.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Well, I have to say I was disappointed in the lack of a proper Rachel ending, feels that is more fitting than an Amy ending really.

Ah well, can't have it all.
I agree, spend so much time on her in earlier chapters and then this. The Captain got more in then Rachel, and, I think the the old hag should been let go along time ago. She turned the MC funny. Lose a game and get spanked, sure, why not. Lose a game and get pegged, are you for real?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
open the thread, see many chapter, start dl, read last page of comments ... this never happenned, forget this seem like it's not realy my jam (i remember that lesbian ntr bad ending in some game ... or it was normal ending ... i just remember the feel ... )

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes