halil123

May 23, 2017
Wow, end of an era. I played the Emily ending and it was perfect. I don't even want to see what the other endings are like. I don't even care unless they have different Rachel scenes.

Btw, we need a completed tag.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ThL

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Wow, end of an era. I played the Emily ending and it was perfect. I don't even want to see what the other endings are like. I don't even care unless they have different Rachel scenes.

Btw, we need a completed tag.
By perfect you mean the biggest stinking pile of dog shit sure. Fuck Linda and fuck Emily's attitude he wasn't worthy before. Took a perfectly good character and made he into a whore with those stupid piercings and her attitude with Linda. Back in the day wanting to be the MC's girlfriend and all lovey and jelly if anyone looked at him only to run off and fuck Linda behind his back every chance she could, but he wasn't worthy. Fuck her.

Someone said after the end of the island with Susan, Rachel and Amy that Susan was cucking him every chance she got, I and I thought whoever said that was wrong, but I guess I should apologise and say he was right.... no fucking Rachel ending because she's off with Susan as couple? Fuck that and fuck this shitty end but i guess seeing how everything went tits up after the island, it could only be expected.

For me the game ended there.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
What has ther never been a walk through md for this game? I feel like I am on a clicking spree and when I do get a scene... my dick ain't up for it cause I just spent like a hour trying to get it... ugh

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
What has ther never been a walk through md for this game? I feel like I am on a clicking spree and when I do get a scene... my dick ain't up for it cause I just spent like a hour trying to get it... ugh
You realize there is a walkthrough linked on the first page, right?

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
At least it's over now.

Didn't think it would be worse than Emily ends but Amy... yeah. MC goes off to bed like a simp leaving his secretary to fuck his wife... Not thanks. Glad it's finished.
I had to quit part way into 3.

keyser_soze23

Jun 28, 2020
I am a bit confused here... If I press P to see the open missions there are a ton some unlocked some still locked but it seems that is the end, so why are there so many missions still in the game? or is this just the first chapter of the final? I am mighty confused. Feels like the end though.

keyser_soze23

Jun 28, 2020
Going t
I am a bit confused here... If I press P to see the open missions there are a ton some unlocked some still locked but it seems that is the end, so why are there so many missions still in the game? or is this just the first chapter of the final? I am mighty confused. Feels like the end though.
o reply to myself here, it seems those are the missions from Chapter 4 they are still in there...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I guess the progression tracker shouldn't be available in chapter 5 anymore and the dev forgot to remove the keyboard shortcut (the button in the UI is gone) for it. ^^ (The chapter is kinda linear so no need for the tracker at all...)

Is this the last update?
Yes.

RatPitGames

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I really don't understand why Gary decide to make players peek 1 of 3 ending instead of doing one big "harem" ending ( or at least make such option). In my opinion it's contradicted the tone of all previous chapters ( or i just don't understand the whole plot

Reactions: Eula25 and Naxos

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Emily and Chloe endings are really really good, rarly that a game ends so good and wholesome.
The Amy ending is a bit strange and but cool too.

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I really don't understand why Gary decide to make players peek 1 of 3 ending instead of doing one big "harem" ending ( or at least make such option). In my opinion it's contradicted the tone of all previous chapters ( or i just don't understand the whole plot
I disagree. I think he handled it quite well. The MC tries to build a harem the whole first 3 games but the further he goes the more Emily becomes Jealous.

Reactions: ThL and halil123
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes