anony66

Oct 9, 2017
What has ther never been a walk through md for this game? I feel like I am on a clicking spree and when I do get a scene... my dick ain't up for it cause I just spent like a hour trying to get it... ugh
You realize there is a walkthrough linked on the first page, right?

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
At least it's over now.

Didn't think it would be worse than Emily ends but Amy... yeah. MC goes off to bed like a simp leaving his secretary to fuck his wife... Not thanks. Glad it's finished.
I had to quit part way into 3.

keyser_soze23

Jun 28, 2020
I am a bit confused here... If I press P to see the open missions there are a ton some unlocked some still locked but it seems that is the end, so why are there so many missions still in the game? or is this just the first chapter of the final? I am mighty confused. Feels like the end though.

keyser_soze23

Jun 28, 2020
Going t
I am a bit confused here... If I press P to see the open missions there are a ton some unlocked some still locked but it seems that is the end, so why are there so many missions still in the game? or is this just the first chapter of the final? I am mighty confused. Feels like the end though.
o reply to myself here, it seems those are the missions from Chapter 4 they are still in there...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I guess the progression tracker shouldn't be available in chapter 5 anymore and the dev forgot to remove the keyboard shortcut (the button in the UI is gone) for it. ^^ (The chapter is kinda linear so no need for the tracker at all...)

Is this the last update?
Yes.

Reactions: ThL

RatPitGames

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I really don't understand why Gary decide to make players peek 1 of 3 ending instead of doing one big "harem" ending ( or at least make such option). In my opinion it's contradicted the tone of all previous chapters ( or i just don't understand the whole plot

Reactions: Eula25 and Naxos

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Emily and Chloe endings are really really good, rarly that a game ends so good and wholesome.
The Amy ending is a bit strange and but cool too.

Reactions: ThL

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I really don't understand why Gary decide to make players peek 1 of 3 ending instead of doing one big "harem" ending ( or at least make such option). In my opinion it's contradicted the tone of all previous chapters ( or i just don't understand the whole plot
I disagree. I think he handled it quite well. The MC tries to build a harem the whole first 3 games but the further he goes the more Emily becomes Jealous.

Reactions: ThL and halil123

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Cure My Addiction [Ch.5 Ep.1 C] [TheGary] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,1 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,08 GB

Compressed Size PC: 387 MB
CureMyAddiction-5-1-C-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 369 MB
CureMyAddiction-5-1-C-mac-crunched.zip:

ALL VERSIONS DONWLOAD MIRROR:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Cure My Addiction [Ch.4 Ep.3 D] [TheGary] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,4 GB

Compressed Size PC: 489 MB
CureMyAddiction-4-3-D-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 472 MB
CureMyAddiction-4-3-D-mac-crunched.zip:

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Cure My Addiction [Ch.3 Ep.11 A] [TheGary] crunched

Original Size PC: 2,01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,99 GB

Compressed Size PC: 625 MB
CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 608 MB
CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-mac-crunched.zip:

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Lmao. Good thing i decided to check out the endings before playing ch 3 and 4.

Emily's ending is basically "Cuck - The Simulation, Lesbian Edition". Watch the supposed wife fuck everyone that isn't the MC, and then watch some more characters fuck each other. But they're all women so it's okay ... ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tbh was hoping Ghidorah or some shit would pop out the water and level yacht and helicopter during the slideshow. Would have made for a more worthwhile moment.

Last edited:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Lmao. Good thing i decided to check out the endings before playing ch 3 and 4.

Emily's ending is basically "Cuck - The Simulation, Lesbian Edition". Watch the supposed wife fuck everyone that isn't the MC, and then watch some more characters fuck each other. But they're all women so it's okay ... ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tbh was hoping Ghidorah or some shit would pop out the water and level yacht and helicopter during the slideshow. Would have made for a more worthwhile moment.
So, does this mean this is our MC in a few years but with black women instead of black men?

1141550_screenshots_20210504054431_1.jpg

Reactions: Daken9 and penzor

Anmesia

Jun 5, 2018
Does anyone have full saves for the chapters? I dont feel like grinding many hours again, since I'm on a new computer

halil123

May 23, 2017
No, it's ok because we are fucking them together. She isn't fucking with random women from streets. We developed our relationship with Linda and Amy. Of course you wouldn't get shit if you didn't play half the game before skipping to the final.

Plus she also allows us to go on a orgy boat including her mother. I don't get why you guys are so insecure. You think having a threesome with two women is getting cucked? Wtf kind of dumb logic is that.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes