Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Why so many chapter Games? would been better with all Chapters being in 1 game but with like jumps of timeline.. or better yet just make 1 whole chapter game about it and be done with it.. x)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Why so many chapter Games? would been better with all Chapters being in 1 game but with like jumps of timeline.. or better yet just make 1 whole chapter game about it and be done with it.. x)
The game would have been very big and thus difficult to download

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Damn, I was really hoping for a sex scene or two with Anne. I know we're at the end, so there's no luck there anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, great to see the end to the game and can't wait to see what TheGary comes up with next.

Truckaddict

Dec 17, 2020
You don't need a complete save for any chapter, you just start the game and play it.
I get that, just wondering if someone had a save with everything unlocked, or an unlock mod, so I dont have to go back to see scenes I missed in those chapters

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I get that, just wondering if someone had a save with everything unlocked, or an unlock mod, so I dont have to go back to see scenes I missed in those chapters
Well, i guess i had all of them. I played every episode and have a 100% save, but i delete them after being dissapointed by the ending. Sorry.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Is Chapter 5 anything like Chapter 1???
No, episode 5 is "Choose the girl for the ending" and you have a a few scenes depending of the girls you choose.

I have been complaining a lot about this rushed ending so i'm not the most fair judge, but Episode 1 and Episode 5 are REALLY diferent

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I can't stop thinking about this, and about what this could have been... i need a way to contact TheGary to see if i can get the assets and make and "Alternative ending" for this.

He can have the right to it and publish it, uploading it to patreon or whaever TheGary wants, i just really need this... i mean too much for me

Reactions: venDJ

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
now i know why i hate this ending even if it's not that bad, it remindes me of the ending of Mass effect.

"You have played through a lot but it doesn't matter, just choose one of this 3 options and see the ending"

• Haha
Reactions: Eula25

Alcatraz123

Jan 21, 2019
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 May, 2020
Download chapter 3 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 6c] [TheGary]

Download chapter 2 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 2] [TheGary]

Download chapter 1 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 1] [TheGary]

These releases support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Uhmm the file link is unavailable

nazgul111

Jun 9, 2017
Chapters 1 & 2 were great, from chapter 3 onwards the UI just killed the game, 10 mins in and i gave up even tho i really wanted to finish the game, even tried to see if further chapters had better UI but its gotten worse and worse with each one, quite a shame to be honest and i dont quite understand why anyone in their right mind would keep changing the UI with each new chapter instead of keeping them uniform, so yeah i do not reccomend this game to anyone unless the dev decides to release 5 chapters combined with the decent UI of ch 1 or ch 2.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Chapters 1 & 2 were great, from chapter 3 onwards the UI just killed the game, 10 mins in and i gave up even tho i really wanted to finish the game, even tried to see if further chapters had better UI but its gotten worse and worse with each one, quite a shame to be honest and i dont quite understand why anyone in their right mind would keep changing the UI with each new chapter instead of keeping them uniform, so yeah i do not reccomend this game to anyone unless the dev decides to release 5 chapters combined with the decent UI of ch 1 or ch 2.
I don't know why change it, it worked really well episode 1 and 2, after episode 3 it kind of get a little fixed, but it never got back to the episode 1 and 2 that worked soo well.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes