Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I finished the game but i feel it will always be an unfinished game for me because there was no Rachel ending.
Don't get me wrong it was a really good game and congratulations to TheGary for making such a good game but this game could have been the best.
I would have waited another month or two if he wanted to make a Rachel ending.(I don't know it for a fact but based on comments here Rachel is the character that everyone loves the most,so they all would have waited too)
I know it's a wishful thinking but i hope TheGary makes a Rachel ending at some point and truly end this game with what everyone wants.It's just such a good game that it would be a shame if it didn't have all the right endings(Emily,Chloe and rachel).It would be the best if he could make just one more update with the rachel ending in it.

P.S.-I still can't understand that Amy got an ending but Rachel didn't,I mean REEAALLY!!!

Last edited:

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
My only complaint about the game is that chapter four have us just started with the BDSM stuff (especially when Amy started punishing them) then it just comes to a sudden stop. I get this game's been going for a while and essentially can be treated as multiple games with a continuation of the story, but it would've been even better if TheGary just gets like four or five more updates focusing on the more BDSM stuff, instead of adding more side characters that ultimately has nothing to do with the story.

Also, I'm ok with not having a Rachel ending, but would've been nice to have a what-if scenario. Also thematically I think Emily makes the most sense as the canon, and I hope these characters can be explored more in his next project.

Reactions: splamo

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Don't want to be a pest but there were a lot of grammar errors in this one, and in the Amy ending, in one of the sex scenes the roles of Charlotte and Amy are switched in the dialogue. That aside, this was excellent! It was a fun ride

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
It's relevant 'cause some have the two whole brain cells required to deduce cucking is cucking, no matter if it's Tyrone or his sister.

Also, the orgy was MC thinking he was in heaven 'cause i-can't-remember-who blew on his dick while she was getting gangbanged.

But hey, if you enjoy it... i don't really give a shit, so there (y)
Sounds like you actually do give a shit my guy

Reactions: ThL

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well fuck me, its been so long since I actually played this (just after the Island) that I'm probably going to have to do a fresh start.... that's ALOT of events to get through again. x.X

Can you finally fuck the younger sister?

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine this: 2 updates ago, instead of this weird "marry someone, we are having the ending RIGH NOW", Rachel came to the apartmen after a few long conversations with your uncle, and started to catch you "explorin" with Emily and Chloe and started to get Jealous, then the operation of your uncle is a succes but Rachel instead of going to him, stays with you, by your uncles's orders and you all go back to the Yatch, where Linda and Susan are back too, where the paths are ahead of you, The "pure" BDSM one with Chloe, the Dom/Sub with Rachel and the "pure" Romance with Emily. All of them have some bdsm(for the spanking al least) and some romance, but the focus of each path are obvious.

And we continue the diferents path that were ahead of us instead of just cut them and ending the game out of nowhere. And at the end of those paths there is an ending...

That would have been nice...

Yeah, i'm going to be here for a while in a post-game depresion for a game that could have been great, but for unknown (to me at least) reason ended.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Imagine this: 2 updates ago, instead of this weird "marry someone, we are having the ending RIGH NOW", Rachel came to the apartmen after a few long conversations with your uncle, and started to catch you "explorin" with Emily and Chloe and started to get Jealous, then the operation of your uncle is a succes but Rachel instead of going to him, stays with you, by your uncles's orders and you all go back to the Yatch, where Linda and Susan are back too, where the paths are ahead of you, The "pure" BDSM one with Chloe, the Dom/Sub with Rachel and the "pure" Romance with Emily. All of them have some bdsm(for the spanking al least) and some romance, but the focus of each path are obvious.

And we continue the diferents path that were ahead of us instead of just cut them and ending the game out of nowhere. And at the end of those paths there is an ending...

Yeah, i'm going to be here for a while in a post-game depresion for a game that could have been great, but for unknown (to me at least) reason ended.
I agree there was a lot that could have been (ahem, HAREM ending) but overall I enjoyed the journey. I liked a couple of the endings, but I still see your point.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019

I really don't know why some developers pull that shit!!They know exactly what players want but for some reason they just ignore it and won't do it.It's so frustrating to play a game for almost two years and not getting the ending that you want.

Reactions: Eula25

halil123

May 23, 2017
I don't get all the Chloe dissing. Chloe is smarter and is into BDSM. And this game is focused on BDSM, so players are expected to be interested into it too, right? And buttseks is icky.
Chloe looks anorexic. In the early chapters she had an advantage because she was into bdsm and petplay. In later chapters Emily also got into bdsm and petplay. But Chloe didn't get anything new, so she lost her only exclusivity.

Emily is the complete package with romance+body+kink.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't know why some developers pull that shit!!They know exactly what players want but for some reason they just ignore it and won't do it.It's so frustrating to play a game for almost two years and not getting the ending that you want.
It's not even "the ending that i want", it's just "Why end it here?, now?", before the past update there was nothing that point to an ending, it came out of nowhere.

And because of that the ending feel rush and incomplete. Like there was supposed to be more updates, more content, way more caracter development that lead to an end, but not, he just end the game.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I agree there was a lot that could have been (ahem, HAREM ending) but overall I enjoyed the journey. I liked a couple of the endings, but I still see your point.
ok, MAYBE there couldn't be a HAREM ending because Emily it's kind of the Jealose type, the "He can be with you but can only love me" type. And Rachel could be an ending, but i seriusly doubt you can convince for a thresome with her daughters without making choises out of caracter (that still happend).

But again, after all the progress in Episode 3, Rachel got forgoten, and i like Emily and Chloe endings, but i hated the Rachel/Susan part of the ending because it feels like all the progress of Episode 3 never happend.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well fuck me, its been so long since I actually played this (just after the Island) that I'm probably going to have to do a fresh start.... that's ALOT of events to get through again. x.X

Can you finally fuck the younger sister?
Yep, everyone is on the menu in the end...

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
It's not even "the ending that i want", it's just "Why end it here?, now?", before the past update there was nothing that point to an ending, it came out of nowhere.

And because of that the ending feel rush and incomplete. Like there was supposed to be more updates, more content, way more caracter development that lead to an end, but not, he just end the game.
Well it's obvious that he was tired of this game and that's a bit understandable because it's been going on for three years but he could have at least made the best of it and made a good ending with the right characters.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Well it's obvious that he was tired of this game and that's a bit understandable because it's been going on for three years but he could have at least made the best of it and made a good ending with the right characters.
i get it, but in other cases the dev literaly put the game "on hold" and work on something else instead of ruining a 3 years work with a bad ending...

Like i say, the travel is good (most of it), but when you know that there is no Rachel ending and that Rachel in the epiloge act like there was no episode 3 and all the promises that were broken made in episode 3, playing that hurts...

If you were never a fan of Rachel and you loved Emily or Chloe since the begging you'll have no big problems with the ending. But still... that came out of nowhere.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
ok, MAYBE there couldn't be a HAREM ending because Emily it's kind of the Jealose type, the "He can be with you but can only love me" type. And Rachel could be an ending, but i seriusly doubt you can convince for a thresome with her daughters without making choises out of caracter (that still happend).

But again, after all the progress in Episode 3, Rachel got forgoten, and i like Emily and Chloe endings, but i hated the Rachel/Susan part of the ending because it feels like all the progress of Episode 3 never happend.
Yeah, I guess the Rachel crowd wasn't the biggest and I get the impression that the storyline that was implied in chapter 2&3 was phased out for the more popular girls.
I never really saw Rachel as part of a harem ending with Chloe and Emily, but earlier on I got the sense that there was one with just her and the MC. In the end it left me with a feeling of lacking.
But everyone's different and that's just me, not every game will turn out the way we hope. Seems like many more got the ending they wanted so that's good! :)

Reactions: splamo and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

The game reached a point where MC is fucking everyone in every position and in every hole.
What 'new thing' could have been added ? More of the same ?
Patreon rules forbid incest and the characters were developed with either a strong opposition or at the very least no innuendo at all regarding this fetish. So this development was out too.
And last but not least, you need to stop a story where there is nothing left to do. It's been two years and statistically the number of patrons drops after 1.5 years. So the marriage thing with 3 paths was as close as possible to a harem ending.
I read the comments about the shift in between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4. See them storywise. Chapter 3 was about MC proving that he could act like the man of the house, through discipline. He did that. Chapter 4 was about proving his Uncle that he could replace him in his job. So less emphasis on discipline. He did that to. The series of chapter describe an initiation. End of Chapter 4 the initiation is completed.
And also, knowing that ultimately it would be a harem ending, kind of, they were some characters with whom the discipline had to be stopped. Emily for one. And I was a strong advocate of this line among the patrons in our discussions on Discord. You can't imagine a romantic ending with a girl you just strapped or let be strapped (by Amy) if the said girl is not into pain fetish. Not all the patrons were fanatics of disciplinary spanking, although 90% were in favor of erotic / BDMS ones.
Last word about Rachel. Again, storywise, how can you imagine that a woman who repeatedly said she was in love with her husband, in her own way and within the love triangle with Susan, how can you think that she'd marry MC just 6 months after her husband died?
No more 'Master' when back on the yacht? Yes, maybe. She's with Susan now, another dom who might not like that too much when out of the particular island atmosphere. And it's a way also to show that a page has been turned. Rachel steps back to leave MC with one of her daughters.
She fancies MC, he's there for fun, nothing more. So no Rachel ending. But you get to see her in all 3 endings.
As for me, the game stopped when it had to, and in a superb way. Let's hope the next one is of the same quality.
But that's just me.

Reactions: splamo and Bonhomie

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I guess the Rachel crowd wasn't the biggest and I get the impression that the storyline that was implied in chapter 2&3 was phased out for the more popular girls.
I never really saw Rachel as part of a harem ending with Chloe and Emily, but earlier on I got the sense that there was one with just her and the MC. In the end it left me with a feeling of lacking.
But everyone's different and that's just me, not every game will turn out the way we hope. Seems like many more got the ending they wanted so that's good! :)
Yeah, but even if you are going to cut Rachel out, the scenes in the epilog with her is really weird, like Episode 3 never happend. And if you are gonig to focus that much in Emily and Chloe, a few more updates in a more "serious" relationship with them, not just a "pick one" and a few conversations that tells you "this is the end".

More like just "common but serious" events that helps you, the player, see wich kind of event and you like the most. Not a interview to see who to marry.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes