Luke70

Aug 18, 2017
Hey fellas,
sorry if this has been asked before but i encountered a pretty massive error. At the end of dinner date with Amy i get the error message "Could not find label 'dinner_event_end'. Cant ignore and rollback just takes me to the previous image, not really solving anything. Any way to resolve this error? Im on mac.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You can't be serious... Chloe gets off on punishment, humiliation and degradation. She's as submissive as a person can get, but is just starting to explore and understand that part of herself. I was a little surprised (not unpleasantly so) when Gary took her towards pet play, but it fits. Now the only question is, what tricks will the MC teach her next?
There are dialogs in the game where she doesn't sound like a submissive. She likes to be spanked and she somehow enjoys to be naked while other people are not, but that doesn't mean that she will follow all orders or accept all punishment. She only does what she is enjoying or wants to try out. She just plays a submissive role but keeps control. MC could not sell her into slavery or give her to a french castle to be trained as sex slave for everybody. (But he could give her the french novel to read ...)

Chloe is fighting Emily.
Early in the game, after mc started to spank Chloe in "Is She Sick", mc can search Emily's room and so trigger a rare dialog where Chloe tries to blackmail mc and to spank him.
On the island, Chloe manipulates mc to spank Amy and later she gives Amy a good smack on her bottom ... and I think she would also like to spank Amy herself.
When asking Chloe if she would share a room with Amy, she said something like : only if she wears a maid-outfit, does Chloe's chores and Chloe could fuck her with a strap-on. (Maybe we will see this in one of the next updates.)
Chloe is a complex character and her spanking interest makes her play the bottom part when with mc and when the bottom gets spanked, but she is not a submissive character.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In Truht or dare, i don't have the option to tell Cloe be like a dog (already corruption 1)
Requires Corruption Level 1.
Invite both girls to Truth or Dare.
Get Chloe naked by daring her several times to drop clothes.
Have her pretend to be a dog.
Ask her about humilation.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hey fellas,
sorry if this has been asked before but i encountered a pretty massive error. At the end of dinner date with Amy i get the error message "Could not find label 'dinner_event_end'. Cant ignore and rollback just takes me to the previous image, not really solving anything. Any way to resolve this error? Im on mac.
Rollback is not enabled or supported by this game. And I can't remember any "dinner date" with Amy anywhere in the game.

The closest I can get to recognizing anything from your post is that there is indeed a character called Amy existing in the game. But that's not enough to go on. In other words : going to need more information by a lot.

First, how do you have rollback?

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
I dont know if this is in the right section but I think a sceen with Linda and your cousin when you check on them at 1 there around be an option to join in the fun becides a double bj just my idea....enjoy the game keep up the good work

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Whens the walkthrough getting updated?
It should have really been removed from the OP a while ago. There is no official walkthrough for the game for many months now. If you use the thing from five months ago which still is in the OP, it will only confuse you.

BooGYMaN

Apr 24, 2019
Requires Corruption Level 1.
Invite both girls to Truth or Dare.
Get Chloe naked by daring her several times to drop clothes.
Have her pretend to be a dog.
Ask her about humilation.
I did invite them several time to truth or dare and dare chloe to get naked 3 times then still i dont have the button for here to pretend like a dog.

and also i did ask her about humiliation.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
dont have the button for here to pretend like a dog.
It's there, look harder. The option is there at the start of the game (if you pick it too early she just rejects it that's all, but the option is there from the start). You just have to notice it. Maybe your screen is too small and that option doesn't fit? Try scrolling down.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes