Skurremurre

Oct 6, 2018
Well well well been following this project since dawn of it's translation by THE MAN Daedroth. It's good to see it on a game thread, art is okay but if you put aside your horny for just a sec you'll notice how deep the story goes ain't too shabby dawg, good stuff with the translation Daedroth U THE MAN MAN!

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
is this in the modded version or did you edit this masterpiece ?
i edited this, it s really easy since the body and outfits are cut in several parts, you just need to paste them over each other to dress her how you want.
I'm sure that if i replace the corresponding files in game directory, she would look like this in game.

Reactions: jesusfuckinghoes

elementalcreeper

Sep 18, 2021
hey is this creator died or somin because I checked there page (DLsite) and they have nothing expect for this game and when I checked there ci-en page there last post was in 2023

Hjk145

Jan 1, 2023
another thing i like about the modded version is that the pictures come as png files in the game's files instead of the encrypted rpgm version of the original game, that makes it way easier to find and use them to make your own costumes edits.

View attachment 3535879
Where did you get this outfit?
Did you made It by yourself?

lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
loved the game. such a shame you can't free roam after getting the true ending. would be a goat game if you can and fuck everyone post-ending.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone have any in-game images? I'd like to try and put something together. Related to the dog.

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Where did you get this outfit?
Did you made It by yourself?
yes i made this outfit myself.

pretty cool and hot, can you make more ? and potentically post it, if you want ?
replace the files in "Endless Summer Goblinman Mod V3.3\www\www\img\pictures" by those in the archive, it change rinko's teacher outfit by the one shown previously. it also add the tatoo to the naked body and is shown on every outfits. if you don't want the tatoo don t copy the 1st 2 files.
Note that the outfit and tatoo only replace Rinko's model in the dialogues, not in the menu. I tried a bit but i can't get the outfit size to fit the body (i could do it, but not on my laptop on which the game is installed).

MonkLad45

Feb 17, 2023
I completed two endings and I'm stuck in a weird fleshy dimension and I don't know what to do, can anyone help?

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
I completed two endings and I'm stuck in a weird fleshy dimension and I don't know what to do, can anyone help?
just go upstairs, this is in one of the endings, in several others you just need to walk around, after a couple of minutes they will tell you “you can’t escape” and you will return to the beginning of the game

Reactions: MonkLad45
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes