Lourdek

Apr 30, 2022
Hi guys,

Just a question about fetishes : what are the purpose of fetish ? I don't really see change in scene and dialogues when you unlock fetishes, instead of rape ferish (who unlock some scenes) and ???? fetish

ThunderBass

May 5, 2017
Hi guys,

Just a question about fetishes : what are the purpose of fetish ? I don't really see change in scene and dialogues when you unlock fetishes, instead of rape ferish (who unlock some scenes) and ???? fetish
It's a just gimmick,the ??? fetish is the main reason why she got fired and move to this island

SPOILER ALERT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Got rid of Rinko's pubes, not a perfect job but at least they re not there anymore.
Also made use of Rinko's hair ribbon, it now ties her hand behind her back instead of tying her hair into a ponytail.
Made a few new outfits including adaption of Hina outfit for Rinko.
Archive contains previously shared outfits.

Dec 19, 2018
Got rid of Rinko's pubes, not a perfect job but at least they re not there anymore.
Also made use of Rinko's hair ribbon, it now ties her hand behind her back instead of tying her hair into a ponytail.
would be very cool (and hot obv) if people around reacted to the outfits and perhaps ran after her to rape her in game

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Am I the only one here who gets turned off by this big monstrous female body figure style? I do like big boobs big ass but not that big, it's deformed and horrified.

I heard that this game has good mechanics and lore so wanna give a try but the art style shuns me away. Wish there is a "normal body" mod or smth similar.

Reactions: Syndevic

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Thank you for your answer. Those new outfits you made and the ones of Thanosman are really great, particularly the masochist Rinko...

I don't know if it's possible... but that milf body of Rinko would never be covered by the text box, it'll be better if it'd be transparent. And in this case is more important because we're modifying those clothes that appear when Rinko interacts with everything.

Reactions: rKnight

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Thank you for your answer. Those new outfits you made and the ones of Thanosman are really great, particularly the masochist Rinko...

I don't know if it's possible... but that milf body of Rinko would never be covered by the text box, it'll be better if it'd be transparent. And in this case is more important because we're modifying those clothes that appear when Rinko interacts with everything.
you can make text box transparent by editing the file name "Window" in www\img\system, simply delete the top left square (takes 1/4 of the image) and make it transparent.

• Love
Reactions: Alkasal
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes