Dring87

Mar 12, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with the game not actually saving progress when you exit it? I have to restart from the beginning when I had put in 4 hours of playtime.

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Yeah I know that, but then I exit the game and when I open it up again all my progress is erased.
open the game, save as soon as you can and go check in the game folder if you have a folder named save with a file called "file1.rpgsave" inside.
if not check if your game folder is not in "Read only", preventing you from writing new things inside it.

Reactions: Alkasal and Dring87

Jonhdevour

Mar 3, 2024
In the second date with Amemiya Shouta I can't buy the 【Sexy V-Microbikini】 even search on the computer buying site and I even search the closet. I have download the V1.5, can anyone helped me

butagaki

Jan 12, 2023
In the second date with Amemiya Shouta I can't buy the 【Sexy V-Microbikini】 even search on the computer buying site and I even search the closet. I have download the V1.5, can anyone helped me
Ya need to go to the beach first and go to the changing place and talk to the coastguard there

Reactions: Alkasal

Jonhdevour

Mar 3, 2024
Ya need to go to the beach first and go to the changing place and talk to the coastguard there
Thank you, I did it too late and now I have to wait another week...
And do you know the difference between the "F95" and the "Goblinman Mod"?

Jonhdevour

Mar 3, 2024
And anyone have a thread that shows where are all the clothes we can gather before the scene. I don't wanna mess up again

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes