Webh

Feb 2, 2018
Am I understanding this correctly?
When you make progress on a route that has an ending, you pretty much should ignore every other route that has an ending?

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2018
Am I understanding this correctly?
When you make progress on a route that has an ending, you pretty much should ignore every other route that has and ending?
this doesnt sound good if its like that...

but on the other hand, if you reach the ending of the last route, you should atleast get to keep your stuff and some stats if you have to start over and choose another route ?

Dring87

Mar 12, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with the game not actually saving progress when you exit it? I have to restart from the beginning when I had put in 4 hours of playtime.

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Yeah I know that, but then I exit the game and when I open it up again all my progress is erased.
open the game, save as soon as you can and go check in the game folder if you have a folder named save with a file called "file1.rpgsave" inside.
if not check if your game folder is not in "Read only", preventing you from writing new things inside it.

Reactions: Alkasal and Dring87

Jonhdevour

Mar 3, 2024
In the second date with Amemiya Shouta I can't buy the 【Sexy V-Microbikini】 even search on the computer buying site and I even search the closet. I have download the V1.5, can anyone helped me

butagaki

Jan 12, 2023
In the second date with Amemiya Shouta I can't buy the 【Sexy V-Microbikini】 even search on the computer buying site and I even search the closet. I have download the V1.5, can anyone helped me
Ya need to go to the beach first and go to the changing place and talk to the coastguard there

Reactions: Alkasal

Jonhdevour

Mar 3, 2024
Ya need to go to the beach first and go to the changing place and talk to the coastguard there
Thank you, I did it too late and now I have to wait another week...
And do you know the difference between the "F95" and the "Goblinman Mod"?

Jonhdevour

Mar 3, 2024
And anyone have a thread that shows where are all the clothes we can gather before the scene. I don't wanna mess up again

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes