grub2

May 4, 2018
any reason why the neighbor route wont proceed? i don't have the chain lock on and he just watches rinko go at it

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
any reason why the neighbor route wont proceed? i don't have the chain lock on and he just watches rinko go at it
The neighbor of Rinko don't have to be sleeping when Rinko does the hard (#VeryNoisy) masturbation. This is important or that neighbor will never notice that Rinko's fetish. And perhaps that's the reason why those events didn't proceed in your game.

Reactions: rKnight

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Hi ,I'm not good modding this game. Do you have add more outfits to Rinko without deleting a previous one? we need to use coding skills?

Please explain it detail

Thanks in advance (y)

Reactions: Jonhdevour

FoolClone

Jul 28, 2018
Oh boy. I haven't played a "Perv islanders corrupt the new school teacher" This promising since Mischief Wars. It freezes frequently, but I'll take the jank for the wank.

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Where can I extract them? I can't find where the "outfit" file
Hi ,I'm not good modding this game. Do you have add more outfits to Rinko without deleting a previous one? we need to use coding skills?

Please explain it detail

Thanks in advance (y)
Can I ask where can I get all of the costume? cause I can't see where to but them.
They are not extra outfits, just modified version of what is in game and replace the originals. They show during dialogues, not in the menu.
To use them, rename the files in the archive with the names of the outfit you want to modify and replace the files in "Endless Summer\www\img\pictures" (you ll find the name there as well for the renaming part).
For outfits that come in several parts, simply replace each corresponding files. For outfits that come in a single part, replace one of the file and edit other parts of the same outfit by making them completely transparent (either erase everything except transparent background or just set opacity to 0).
Don't delete files or the game will crash.
Save the original files in a backup folder before replacing them.

Jan 28, 2018
Would someone be kind enough to type in a quick guide for the Goblinman mod scenes? Trying to find them all. Please and thank you.

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
I tried adapting rinko outfit (bikini for simplicity) to other females.
I also adapted ikuko casual outfit to rinko, since i had done this with hina's one.

Thanosman which version of rpgmaker is needed to edit the game?
What a shame there are no scenes of the other 2 girls, that would be very good, honestly.

Lulu626

Sep 4, 2018
Heya! Let me present you a translation I've been working on for more or less a year. There are many reasons for why it took me this long, but the main one is probably because the game is quite big and features 8 long routes (7 regular and one true route that unlocks after you see all the others).

Strongest points of this game are incredible attention to detail, story, lore and setting I've never seen the likes of in an h-game, super detailed maps with many interactable objects and of course unbelievably thick heroine, whose cool, unperturbed character is a breath of fresh too.

The game is not without downsides, however. With how many beautiful maps this game has, it sometimes feels like it's lacking in terms of side content. The dev was planning to add more content, but, unfortunately, he disappeared. Not disappear disappear - he sometimes shows some signs of life on twitter, - but there haven't been any news since April of last year. Not everything is ogre, however, as it's not uncommon for new circles that released games that saw success to take long breaks: maybe he received an offer to work on some other game, maybe he wanted to spend his dlsite dosh and enjoy life. In any case, if you want to motivate him to return, please buy the game. Even though the game is only one year old, there already exists a mod that tries to fix the disappointing amount of side content problem.
Upd.: the mod is incompatible with the latest translation patch at the moment. Don't install them on top of each other.

I also need to address the elephant in the room: most h-content in the game is rape. But you'll discover that there are plenty of narrative reasons for that as you go through the game and learn more about the island and its dark history.

NPCs in the game give you hints about various mechanics and where you can find side content, but I've also translated the guide the dev made. It describes in detail what to do in order to finish routes, how to fully unlock the game's gallery, etc. You can find the guide in the root folder of the game, but you can also view/download it here.

Other translations I'm currently working on can be found here.
You are honestly doing gods work! Thank you king! I also highly recommend everyone actually buy themselves a copy on DLsite. This is a 5/5 game! The little details, Easter eggs, and the amount of content will make you crave for more! That's why its sad the developer has been MIA for over a year now. So, please do yourself a favor a buy a copy to support him. Hopefully he'll come back.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Would someone be kind enough to type in a quick guide for the Goblinman mod scenes? Trying to find them all. Please and thank you.
Talk to swimming club captain , access pool from locker room.
Talk to the red shirt man Infront of your apartment, ask about neighbor and interact with the door next to your room, to the right
Interact with convenience store clerk at NIGHT after unlocking rough sex fetishes.
Talk to neighbor at night in his apartment to sleep with him (needs finishing hotspring event which needs rough sex fetishes)
Interact with neighbors door at night from outside, after having slept with him.

Jonhdevour

Mar 3, 2024
Talk to the red shirt man Infront of your apartment, ask about neighbor and interact with the door next to your room, to the right
Interact with convenience store clerk at NIGHT after unlocking rough sex fetishes.
Talk to neighbor at night in his apartment to sleep with him (needs finishing hotspring event which needs rough sex fetishes)
Interact with neighbors door at night from outside, after having slept with him.
where can I get the rough sex fetishes?

Jonhdevour

Mar 3, 2024
i'm trying to get the final ending of the game, the " Liberation " but i'm stuck on number 5. Where they say to talk to the homeless man and then entering the underpass
Do you have any idea?

Jonhdevour

Mar 3, 2024
Hey just quick question, does the game end itself (goes to title screen) after we got the true end?
Thanks
i'm trying to get the final ending of the game, the " Liberation " but i'm stuck on number 5. Where they say to talk to the homeless man and then entering the underpass
Can you help me?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes