Alley tales

Feb 27, 2020
any news on the dev?
So far, the developers of this game haven't provided any new information. I tried looking into the doujin community called Blacksheep, which the game's developer was once part of, and found his Pixiv account. However, there's still very little information about him. The only recent activity is a single bookmark he made on August 1, 2023.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prosto Pizdec

Prosto Pizdec

Jun 13, 2018
So far, the developers of this game haven't provided any new information. I tried looking into the doujin community called Blacksheep, which the game's developer was once part of, and found his Pixiv account. However, there's still very little information about him. The only recent activity is a single bookmark he made on August 1, 2023.
I hope he is alive
that was one of the best thought out hrpg in the last years

Reactions: Alkasal

Alley tales

Feb 27, 2020
I hope he is alive
that was one of the best thought out hrpg in the last years
Even if he were still alive and continuing to make games, it would still be a long time before we’d get to play his new title. According to the information I found, he only had one doujin work released back in 2009, and we didn’t get another game from him until 2023. So, I guess he must have had some other job, because with only two products to earn money from over nearly 15 years, it’s hard to imagine how he could have survived.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prosto Pizdec

himeros21

Sep 8, 2021
how can i upgrate all skill to s++ like otaku or cooking
You pretty much just raise skills by just continuously doing them. Most skills can be raised except things like sweat, eyesight, and communication. Most can be raised overtime by just playing the game. Sex skills are easier to attain just by going around and engaging in different sex acts.

For cooking, making lunch in the morning with food bought at the convenience store or from helping grandpa with gardening can raises it pretty fast and provides meals you can eat for extra energy during the day.

For otaku, you need to purchase the subscription from the computer and using it every so often (i do it every midnight before bed if I want to do other things during the day), afterwards once your skill is high enough you can interact with the otaku and he'll invite you to his house where you can also raise otaku skills there while hanging with him.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes