himeros21

Sep 8, 2021
How to get the true ending route. I completed all the 8 ends and looping it. I completed the bad end route too. So, how can i get the talisman from Honojou near my apartment. When i talk to him it only triggers his route although I already completed it. It has no mention of giving me the talisman.

At least someone explain how to even trigger the true ending route?
To get onto the true ending route, you first must complete all main endings. (which you have done) Once you do that, go to each of the 4 festival dance practices at the priest house on saturdays during the morning or afternoons. Once you have learned all the lore and done it four times, the Tai Miko ending will occur. Play through it until the end. A new cutscene will play.

After finishing the cutscene, a prompt will ask if you want to continue onto the true ending. chosing yes will play another cutscene Rinko to remember all the events prior and gathering everyone needed on the true path. This is there where you can talk to Honojou and begin collecting the talismans to finish the game.

To make this faster, use the Long Obscure Book which is purchasable on the computer. After buying it, interact with the bookshelf in the apartment. Using the book will allow you to pass as many days as you want. Just insert as many days that need to pass to skip to a new saturday.

*also, it is possible to both get the true ending and the Tai Miko ending in the same run if all other endings had been completed prior, with the Tai Miko ending leading into the True Ending*

Last edited:

panditjiisbaad

Jan 25, 2021
To get onto the true ending route, you first must complete all main endings. (which you have done) Once you do that, go to each of the 4 festival dance practices at the priest house on saturdays during the morning or afternoons. Once you have learned all the lore and done it four times, the Tai Miko ending will occur. Play through it until the end. A new cutscene will play.

After finishing the cutscene, a prompt will ask if you want to continue onto the true ending. chosing yes will play another cutscene Rinko to remember all the events prior and gathering everyone needed on the true path. This is there where you can talk to Honojou and begin collecting the talismans to finish the game.

To make this faster, use the Long Obscure Book which is purchasable on the computer. After buying it, interact with the bookshelf in the apartment. Using the book will allow you to pass as many days as you want. Just insert as many days that need to pass to skip to a new saturday.

*also, it is possible to both get the true ending and the Tai Miko ending in the same run if all other endings had been completed prior, with the Tai Miko ending leading into the True Ending*
thanks for the reply. I got the true ending and the game is really good. I mean the story is so original that if someone made a film with this game's story(sfw obviously) this could wins some serious awards. The game really is a mix of sadness, mystery, supernatural and and introspective and at last a happy ending. 10/10

Reactions: himeros21

himeros21

Sep 8, 2021
thanks for the reply. I got the true ending and the game is really good. I mean the story is so original that if someone made a film with this game's story(sfw obviously) this could wins some serious awards. The game really is a mix of sadness, mystery, supernatural and and introspective and at last a happy ending. 10/10
Agree. Definitly one of the better stories from a game of this genre. Always appreciate a story that is dark but manages to end on a happy or happier note

Reactions: Mr. Coatl
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes