CM2002

Jun 2, 2023
To be honest, don't really know how to do that. I can maybe share a save file that puts you at the beginning of the Liberation path or just send a save with everything unlocked and you can watch the true ending (though to be honest if you haven't played through to get it, it probably going to be very confusing and random.)

If you want to unlock the liberation path yourself I can tell you. You have to do all four of the miko dance training events with the priest on Saturdays. Doing all so will unlock addition scenes to the festival ending. Watching the ending play out will give you a prompt to let you onto the True Ending path. From there just talk to the NPCs in the abandon factory and they will set you on where to go.

(To speed things up, use the Long Novel that can be purchased on the computer in the apartment. When you have it, you can use it to skip days for how long you want. I'd use it to just skip to every saturday and then just skipped straight to the end of the summer to go to the festival ending.)
Okey I'll try if you can't get the ending can you please save the game?

himeros21

Sep 8, 2021
Okey I'll try if you can't get the ending can you please save the game?
Here are some key saves for the liberation path if you need them.

Save 1 - 4 are each of the Festival Dance training days if you want to view them without having to skip each time.

Save 5 is set the day before the festival and should lead you straight onto the liberation path by watching the ending normally

Save 6 is set after viewing the festival ending and starting right on the beginning of the Liberation path at the factory

Save 7 is set right at the end, having done all the events and leading up to the final boss fight. just interact with the circle.

CM2002

Jun 2, 2023
Here are some key saves for the liberation path if you need them.

Save 1 - 4 are each of the Festival Dance training days if you want to view them without having to skip each time.

Save 5 is set the day before the festival and should lead you straight onto the liberation path by watching the ending normally

Save 6 is set after viewing the festival ending and starting right on the beginning of the Liberation path at the factory

Save 7 is set right at the end, having done all the events and leading up to the final boss fight. just interact with the circle.
Thank you so much for the games, I wanted to finish the game. Well, I have a question: is the game creator going to release another one or not? I have that doubt.

sinner3qr0QR0

Jun 10, 2024
Thank you so much for the games, I wanted to finish the game. Well, I have a question: is the game creator going to release another one or not? I have that doubt.
i want to play a game similar to this i want to play a big project do u have any recommendations but i hope he releases a new game soon people are saying hes not posted anything in a few months and they are scared tht he might be dead

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes