sinner3qr0QR0

Jun 10, 2024
how do u get the boxing thing started ive played it for 5 hours and only grinding no progress in sex i got the key for the gym area in school how do i start it

himeros21

Sep 8, 2021
how do u get the boxing thing started ive played it for 5 hours and only grinding no progress in sex i got the key for the gym area in school how do i start it
The wrestling event is only available for the first week of the game. To start it, you need to use the Gymnasium Key before or on the 5th of August. To do so, use the left school indoor hallway to acesses the gym as the doors outside can not be used.

If you missed the first week, the gymnasium key will carry over with each different run so you don't need to keep asking the teacher for it everytime and can acess the wrestling event the first day even when you start a new run.

lightzone

Aug 29, 2020
Endless Summer Goblinman & Geno Mod v4.7
Overview:

View attachment 3741168

60+ Total Events (30+ NEW this update!, Doubling mod size!)
1500+ Total CGs!

1.04 Translation included!
Every scene has a Supporter variant (Unlocked by Password on Patreon)

Example:
SUPPORTER Sample
(Complex sound design, conveys thrusts, slaps, moans, climaxes, kissing, licking etc)

Example:
FREE Sample
(Basic sounds, NO moans, climaxes, kissing, licking )

Mod is Pre-Installed, Extract and Play!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a signature for those interested in spreading the word!

View attachment 3741147 View attachment 3741151
View attachment 3741153 View attachment 3741179

LINK: - GDRIVE
NAME FIX :
GLOBAL SAVE RESET :

(use if you have a global save from a bugged version)

If you'd like to support me, vote on what I work on next, check custom CG packs, animations and unlock bonus scenes
head over to
View attachment 3741180 View attachment 3741162 View attachment 3741158
View attachment 3741210 View attachment 3741211 View attachment 3741208

Thank you, please support me!
hello can i ask?, If I'm just starting to play from the beginning, which one should I just download the mod or game + mod?

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
I recently switched to an AI-Assited workflow, it doesn't replace the need for graphic design skill as I still have to do quite a bit touching up in Photoshop, but it did help me expand my schedule to fit other games. Namely Natsuki's game.
In honor of that, here's Kageyama Rinko in Amazon's art style
View attachment 3825487
If you'd like to see the new AI enhanced art, be sure to head over to .
Thank you
I recently switched to an AI-Assited workflow, it doesn't replace the need for graphic design skill as I still have to do quite a bit touching up in Photoshop, but it did help me expand my schedule to fit other games. Namely Natsuki's game.
In honor of that, here's Kageyama Rinko in Amazon's art style
View attachment 3825487
If you'd like to see the new AI enhanced art, be sure to head over to .
Thank you
try using face detailer to fix her face looking goofy

Roamho

Apr 20, 2024
Hey how do i get black orbs after getting the rape fetish. She doesn't get them even when I try.

himeros21

Sep 8, 2021
Hey how do i get black orbs after getting the rape fetish. She doesn't get them even when I try.
you need to have her mental state down to 0. Once that happens, she gets a black mark for every rape encounter she gets

Last edited:

himeros21

Sep 8, 2021
Excuse me, how do I continue? What else can I do? Or can I skip a game to see the ending please? View attachment 4067318
Are you on the liberation ending path? I ask because you have the Liberation ending still locked but the Gachi and Vengful spirit events unlocked, which can only happen if you were on the Liberation Path. If you are, just continue on the route and you will unlock it.

Unless you are using a ported save with all the endings unlock accept for the Final Ending, in which case you can only unlock it by enacting the liberation route which will lead to the True Ending

CM2002

Jun 2, 2023
Are you on the liberation ending path? I ask because you have the Liberation ending still locked but the Gachi and Vengful spirit events unlocked, which can only happen if you were on the Liberation Path. If you are, just continue on the route and you will unlock it.

Unless you are using a ported save with all the endings unlock accept for the Final Ending, in which case you can only unlock it by enacting the liberation route which will lead to the True Ending
If it is a save since it takes time to complete but one day I lost the game and I asked someone to go where I was and now I don't know how to continue with this game I would like to know how the endings end if you have a game that I merged to see the end I really appreciate it

himeros21

Sep 8, 2021
To be honest, don't really know how to do that. I can maybe share a save file that puts you at the beginning of the Liberation path or just send a save with everything unlocked and you can watch the true ending (though to be honest if you haven't played through to get it, it probably going to be very confusing and random.)

If you want to unlock the liberation path yourself I can tell you. You have to do all four of the miko dance training events with the priest on Saturdays. Doing all so will unlock addition scenes to the festival ending. Watching the ending play out will give you a prompt to let you onto the True Ending path. From there just talk to the NPCs in the abandon factory and they will set you on where to go.

(To speed things up, use the Long Novel that can be purchased on the computer in the apartment. When you have it, you can use it to skip days for how long you want. I'd use it to just skip to every saturday and then just skipped straight to the end of the summer to go to the festival ending.)

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes