Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
BannaerIdea.png

Overview:
What if everything you thought you knew was thrown on it's head one day? That's the position you find yourself in. Explore a world in the far future full of history, intrigue .. And debauchery! Grow a financial empire, Run a red light district, Extend your reach .. Because when all the cards are finally on the table .. You're going to need it all. Caught between two diametrically opposed Goddess's the world strains under this impossible impasse. Do you have the strength, the cunning and the intellect to uncover the secrets of the world and resolve the conflict once and for all?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-11
Release Date: 2023-07-11
Developer: Crazy Chameleon - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Length: 3-6 hrs
Other Games: Fractured Worlds: The Nether Sky
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

WARNING : While I do my best new versions are likeley to have bugs as it's hard to find people to help me test anything and I tend to miss things on my own. I do my best but I would advise if you are downloading a new version to keep a save from the older more stable version just in case there is something game breaking. If you encounter any bugs make sure you have downloaded the latest patch available below. As after the release I will be pretty quick to hunt down and squeash anything major. And I typically do a final bugsweep patch a week after a release to neaten things up. After that you should expect the build to be stable.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
PATCH 0_5_X to 0_5_4 (80mb) Has major bugfixes :
RW_BJ_1.png Preview4.jpg Preview2.jpg Absinthe_1.png Preview3.jpg

Last edited:

White195

Dec 18, 2017
This looks interesting, but i'll hold off until it's gotten a few updates under its belt, and the chance to enjoy a a more complete version.

But love the preview pictures and the monster gals.

Reactions: Crazy_Chameleon

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
im not in very far but I really like the storyline, and the MC looks badass
ill edit this once ive roamed through the content!

Reactions: Crazy_Chameleon

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Sometimes female demons can have bone growth out of their feet, looking like a heel, apparently.
Dunno who came up with this idea originally, but i like it. :cool::coffee:
She even sports a third eye, too! I think i already have a favorite before even playing. :giggle::coffee:
Dunno about you, but that sound absolutely dreadful. Like not even the fact you are forced to walk in heels 24/7, but the fact that it's literally your hooves and bones growing out under your human feet so that your feet are stuck permanently in that tip-toe position. Like at this point it would be easier for her to have the classic devil goat feet.

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Dunno about you, but (bone heels) sound absolutely dreadful.
I mean, in a setting with demons and whatnot, I'm sure the minor god of acupressure and goddess of correct posture can come together and conjure up the Plot of No Sore Bones(tm).

Besides, fulfilling the heels fetish without having to spend money buying actual heels is very on-brand for a game themed around making mad dosh.

• Haha
Reactions: CtrlAltDelicious

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Dunno about you, but that sound absolutely dreadful. Like not even the fact you are forced to walk in heels 24/7, but the fact that it's literally your hooves and bones growing out under your human feet so that your feet are stuck permanently in that tip-toe position. Like at this point it would be easier for her to have the classic devil goat feet.
I mean one would imagine the rest of the foot anatomy accommodates this trait, seeing as how it's a native physical feature rather than some external object the owner is forcing the extremity to deal with for spurious reasons.

Ground pressure ought to be a bitch, though. Didja know? Back when stiletto heels first became fashionable a generation of passenger planes needed to have their floors redesigned because fucking things kept punching holes in them.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
has this turn-based combat where you have to slay orcs or wolves or whatnot, or are we talking battle fuck?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
This looks interesting, but i'll hold off until it's gotten a few updates under its belt, and the chance to enjoy a a more complete version.

But love the preview pictures and the monster gals.
I'm calling it, there will be gay content with this LoL Yone knockoff looking pimp-ass.
Where there is furry, there will be gay.
Not that I'd want any of it, but I feel the game is lacking in inclusiveness with out it XD

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Looks good would do the usual "Another furry straight game!" But I don't just don't see it, I see monstegirl yes. But unless furry is talking about them getting naked and having a bush I am not seeing it in the screen caps lol. Download it and try it though here is hoping its got some content, and I find a furry, still like monster girl just hate misleading tags :p

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
It wouldn't be exactly the same as high heels if it's a natural part of your body. The heel would be fused to the bone of your leg creating a stable structure and the muscles of the leg and the bones and joints would themselves be pre adapted for this stance. Therefore having 'Natural Heels' Isn't the same as being forced to constantly wear stilletos or something :) At least that's how I intend to address the issue in the lore of it ever comes up!

I tell you of all the things I expected to raise eyebrows XD

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Looks good would do the usual "Another furry straight game!" But I don't just don't see it, I see monstegirl yes. But unless furry is talking about them getting naked and having a bush I am not seeing it in the screen caps lol. Download it and try it though here is hoping its got some content, and I find a furry, still like monster girl just hate misleading tags :p
There are some properly furry characters in the game. In this game the 'Furry Gene' Is a rare mutation amongst the more animalistic forms of monster girl. And is viewed with a certain degree of stigma. You can meet a furry character in the the demo. The HMPD police chief Frix is a literal catgirl. You can't do anything sexual with her yet .. But it will come along eventually.

Reactions: Zalzany and Volke
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes