• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I'm calling it, there will be gay content with this LoL Yone knockoff looking pimp-ass.
Where there is furry, there will be gay.
Not that I'd want any of it, but I feel the game is lacking in inclusiveness with out it XD
There's some futa characters planned but it won't be much of the game proportionally. You will be able to say no to those relationships. And there's plans in the works for having them optionally feminized so that the 100% straight folks don't miss out. There will be no full male/male in the main characters. But if later someone qualifies for the brothel rewards and asks for a femboy I'd consider it. Since it's relatively easy to implement content. 95% of the content in the game will be straight.

This isn't really out of any inclusiveness or social agenda thing .. the fact is that bisexual games don't do very well because only bisexual people like it. Half the content gay people don't like half the content straight people don't like and even if it doesn't put them off it annoys them. It's better to focus on one thing and this game WILL be focusing primarily on straight content. You have my personal guarantee on that. If by some strange happenstance I start to get bombarded by requests for femboys then I will put it to a poll. But I REALLY don't think that's going to happen.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
I'm calling it, there will be gay content with this LoL Yone knockoff looking pimp-ass.
Where there is furry, there will be gay.
Not that I'd want any of it, but I feel the game is lacking in inclusiveness with out it XD
From the patreon: "All M/M content is skippable via an option at the beginning of the game and opt-out warnings before the scenes begin. "

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
From the patreon: "All M/M content is skippable via an option at the beginning of the game and opt-out warnings before the scenes begin. "
Ah that's a mistake .. I'm removing it. Since it's the same engine I kept the bottom section of the description from fractured worlds which had gay content. My bad.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zalzany

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
WHERE IS FUCKING REAL FEMDOM GAMES
The protagonist in this game is considered a switch. True most relationships are maledom. But there are some moments where the girls get a bit more dommy depending on their personality. I'm not sure what you mean by 'real' femdom games though. Lots of people have different definitions. Perhaps if you explained a bit more I might be able to reassure you? Or at least confirm your suspciions hehe.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i'll ask again: what to expect from the combat? battle fuck with the ladies or killing nameless critters? reading that it's mostly maledom makes me think that i'm probably wrong here.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
i'll ask again: what to expect from the combat? battle fuck with the ladies or killing nameless critters? reading that it's mostly maledom makes me think that i'm probably wrong here.
It's not battle fuck. I would add that as a tag since I know that's popular. But it's not something I intend to do in this game. It would be difficult to incorporate into the setting in a consensual manner. And I don't really want to do genuine non consensual sex. That isn't something I enjoy writing it makes me feel icky. More power to you guys I don't kinkshame. But I don't want to write stuff that makes me feel genuinely bad. I realize there are ways I could add it consensually .. But It would take a lot to add it mechanically development wise. It's something I might consider If there's a lot of demand. Something like a sex battle coliseum or something XD

I've done my best to make the combat exciting and meaningful. It's centered around damage prevention and proper attack targeting rather than long drawn out slugfights. And I'm working on a design philosophy of only making you do a few combats .. But make those combats difficult and challenging where you have to use your characters abilities to win.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
It's not battle fuck. I would add that as a tag since I know that's popular. But it's not something I intend to do in this game. It would be difficult to incorporate into the setting in a consensual manner. And I don't really want to do genuine non consensual sex. That isn't something I enjoy writing it makes me feel icky. More power to you guys I don't kinkshame. But I don't want to write stuff that makes me feel genuinely bad. I realize there are ways I could add it consensually .. But It would take a lot to add it mechanically development wise. It's something I might consider If there's a lot of demand. Something like a sex battle coliseum or something XD

I've done my best to make the combat exciting and meaningful. It's centered around damage prevention and proper attack targeting rather than long drawn out slugfights. And I'm working on a design philosophy of only making you do a few combats .. But make those combats difficult and challenging where you have to use your characters abilities to win.
got it, thanks for clearing that up. the combination of female domination and turn-based combat tags gave me the wrong idea. anyway, good luck with the game!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Crazy_Chameleon I am a little confused.

Are there two different MCs in this game?

Like one preview you have blue skin, and in the other MC is white.

Also is this an actual harem game? or a "harem" game. (Some games throw the harem tag on there, but have the LIs go around fucking anything that moves.... which obviously isn't harem). And that desc... kinda hints at the latter :|

Also could you clarify the more hardcore tags (especially if there is more than one male MC), i.e. NTR, sharing/swinging, more than one male in the group sex, prostitution etc. (I would suggest having a dev's note section where you clarify such things btw, so people know what they are getting into, you don't want to surprise people who think this is one thing when it is another, and if you won't have any of that content, then you would re-assure people that you want playing your game).

edit: aaaanndddd there's gangbang... guess that answers that then. probably gonna be "harem" where you have girls but whore them out, would be my guess.
Absinth_GB_1.png

Last edited:

PinkBagel

Jun 1, 2017
I can't seem to find Vanda, I walk into the VIP lounge but don't get and event or and option. I try completing levels and have done the other 2 quest but nothing seems to work. Is there something I'm missing?

Blorg dog

Jun 26, 2018
I can't seem to find Vanda, I walk into the VIP lounge but don't get and event or and option. I try completing levels and have done the other 2 quest but nothing seems to work. Is there something I'm missing?
Vanda comes a bit later. Completing the other parts (getting the other two party members and doing the influence thing) will give you an event at the docks.
It's not really clear you can't get them right away.

Reactions: lertopff

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Crazy_Chameleon I am a little confused.

Are there two different MCs in this game?

Like one preview you have blue skin, and in the other MC is white.

Also is this an actual harem game? or a "harem" game. (Some games throw the harem tag on there, but have the LIs go around fucking anything that moves.... which obviously isn't harem). And that desc... kinda hints at the latter :|

Also could you clarify the more hardcore tags (especially if there is more than one male MC), i.e. NTR, sharing/swinging, more than one male in the group sex, prostitution etc. (I would suggest having a dev's note section where you clarify such things btw, so people know what they are getting into, you don't want to surprise people who think this is one thing when it is another, and if you won't have any of that content, then you would re-assure people that you want playing your game).

edit: aaaanndddd there's gangbang... guess that answers that then. probably gonna be "harem" where you have girls but whore them out, would be my guess.
View attachment 1892306
To be clear depends on the girl. She's not in your harem yet. (Referring to Absinthe.) Most main cast girls are exclusive to the protagonist but it depends on the girl their attitudes and their current relationship with the protagonist. There will not be a case where a girl straight up NTR's you. The girls who aren't monogamous to you are girls you'd be foolish to expect it from.

You could look at it that way sure. But there IS a harem of girls who are exclusive to you .. It just doesn't contain every single thing in the game with a vagina. So I think the Harem tag and genre is still appropriate. It just might not run along the lines some other Harem titles work.

As for the Male MC there is only one. But one of the first powers you acquire is an ability to take a human form. There are girls who prefer this and It also opens up more femdommy situations where you don't have your sex god incubus powers ;)

The particular preview you are talking about however isn't one of those times. If you play the game you will understand quite quickly.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Vanda comes a bit later. Completing the other parts (getting the other two party members and doing the influence thing) will give you an event at the docks.
It's not really clear you can't get them right away.
To make this clear once you have closed deals with Samantha and Tung Mei (Samantha requires you get Jet.) You can visit absinthe in the VIP room to open her shop where you can sell materials. Once you've done this the Vanda meeting will be primed. And once you go to the docks you'll see it.

I'll work on adding some signposting indicating you should visit absinthe after both the deals are concluded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
To be clear depends on the girl. She's not in your harem yet. (Referring to Absinthe.) Most main cast girls are exclusive to the protagonist but it depends on the girl their attitudes and their current relationship with the protagonist. There will not be a case where a girl straight up NTR's you. The girls who aren't monogamous to you are girls you'd be foolish to expect it from.

You could look at it that way sure. But there IS a harem of girls who are exclusive to you .. It just doesn't contain every single thing in the game with a vagina. So I think the Harem tag and genre is still appropriate. It just might not run along the lines some other Harem titles work.

As for the Male MC there is only one. But one of the first powers you acquire is an ability to take a human form. There are girls who prefer this and It also opens up more femdommy situations where you don't have your sex god incubus powers ;)

The particular preview you are talking about however isn't one of those times. If you play the game you will understand quite quickly.
I replied in a DM because is quite lengthy.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I replied in a DM because is quite lengthy.
Yeah to answer your question .. I'll consider making the absinthe scene and other sharing scenes skippable or placing some kind of flag that prevents the scenes themselves from actually playing. But I'm NOT going to write the fact that they happen out of the characters. It's part of who they are. They're monsters .. not humans. They need sex to live. And going without it means they can only live in the monster red light district where there's so much ambient sexual energy they can just about scrape by. The difficulty of such creatures fitting in with human society is one of the conflicts of the game. And not something I'm willing to discard.

It was never really my intention to target 'Harem Lovers' As my main demographic .. Only make a good game. If harem lovers like it then that's fine and dandy with me. But I find most harem games boring and insipid. It's ground I have no intention of re treading. Give my game a chance. If you really can't stand how things are going after a while. I'll be pretty surprised.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
so i downloaded last night and finished it today, it took me 3 hours 30 mins to get through to the end of the release (havent unlocked all hscenes and content)

I really enjoyed the the story, characters and art
this is a game I play more to see how things unfold, not to really fap too - its more a VN with minor combat and sex scenes
the game kept my attention of wanting to see how the plot unfolds

the first major fight in the alley I died once (the enemies hit were hitting for 200-400 dmg and seemed really overpowered) they 3 shot my main character, and 2 shot the other one, so I ended up using debug attack.
during the scene with Vanda I was told it would cost 5,000 gold to bail her out so I grinded 5k (which took awhile even with debug attack grinding) and I got to the police station, and it turns out it was 1,000 gold so the grind wasnt actually that bad

Overall I really dont have any complaints and really enjoyed what I played through
in my personal opinion the strongpoints of this is the writing, story and art and my concern is that the game might try to introduce too many system that makes the game feel cluttered (influence/research/building ect) that would cause delays and clutter the game, as I have seen similar things happen in other games and in the end it makes it feel grindy and complicated
when I really dont care about those systems I just want to enjoy a fun little story that keeps me engaged
anyway I enjoyed it, it was fun and I lookforward to seeing more in the future!

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Where did you get that you needed 5000 Kulta to bail vanda? The only thing I can think of is maybe you misread 'A thousand Kulta?' But If I somehow missed something please give me details so I can correct it. I'm happy you like the story :)

The enemies do very high damage but you should have all the tools you need to deal with them. Here's some tips for those struggling with combat.

1. Pepper's smokebombs are amazing. Especially early in combat. They make a character VERY hard to hit until THEIR next turn. SO if there's a lot of enemy turns between pepper's and the next player action mass smokebomb is an excellent choice for her. Because evading also grants you tp and you can end up ready to unleash a lot of badassery after the enemy wiffs everything.

2. You can run away if you hit combat before you get Jet.

3. Jet's sentinal stance threat increase is no joke. Though I'm going to buff the counter rate on it somewhat. The thing to bear in mind about jet is she's very hardy to physical attacks, Magical not so much. So if a group is full of casters you should avoid sentinal stance. But if there's lots of physical then sentinel stance is a good way to see it all countered.

4. With his ability to drain mana the protagonist is an almost unlimited tank of healing. He's not as effective as some other later healers at preventing damage. But I am very generous with TP. standard attacking is a last resort. Not the standard action.

I'm totally open to balance feedback. But before you do please bare in mind the design philosophy this is not meant to be a numbers game in your favour .. At first. Just allowing your opponents to land lots of clean hits is supposed to be bad.

To answer the concern that I might try to introduce too many systems well .. Don't worry about that is all I'll say. I made that mistake once before. And I've thought about the systems and how they interact with each other and what I will use them for. I needed enough moving parts to be engaging. Influence is a currency used for anything you need to do, Politically. Money buys you shit, Often new ways of getting influence. And research gives you things to buy.

There are two more things yet to be fully implemented .. The Erosi shop .. which allows you to buy sex powers that unlock certain types of scenes.

And the weapon upgrades .. which are what the processed materials are used for. Other than selling them for cash.

Reactions: Puniasterus

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
If I can suggest something , you should redesign the textbox, it's a bit too tall
make it smaller and larger

And use that space to spread the text more, because right now it's not very comfortable to read when you have to go to the next line every 5 words

Reactions: Crazy_Chameleon

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Haha well I've actually done some research on this. I formatted my text around having 8-10 words average on a full line. At least in the visual novel sections. In the open world and hentai scene sections the text is more contained so that the speaking character can be more easily discerned. It actually ends up being really weird looking with long lines because it stretches over the screen and doesn't look centred on a character. While we may not agree that I've made the optimal choices here. I hope you'll at least appreciate that I put some thought into this :)

Reactions: Nayko93
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes