SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
The scene with laverna should trigger automatically if you have done absinthe's training sequence. Please send me your save so I can verify if this is a bug or just in need of more signposting.
Is Absinthe training sequence the one you unlock after the human form?
If yes I already unlocked it.
Here is my save.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay once again I loaded up the save and it worked. So the only conclusion I can come to is either you're playing without the patch OR somehow I fucked up deploying the patch. I'm going to repackage that patch. And reupload it. Please let me know so that We an test if it works with your version .. Just to cover all bases you need to walk into Laverna's shop to trigger the scene. After that it's over to the hmpd then back to dark delight to finish up the update :)

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Is Absinthe training sequence the one you unlock after the human form?
If yes I already unlocked it.
Here is my save.
Here's a link to a new patch. Please let me know if this solves your problem. If it does I'll update the patch links on the main downloads :)

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
Long story short yes there's sharing content. I removed a scene because it featured a character getting gangbanged before she bacame a member of your harem. I don't mind that content but apparently it triggered a lot of people especially since it seemed to happen before they got their hands on her XD
that's hot add it back up again as a dlc or smth hahaha

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager
Sep 7, 2020
Hey, I really like the game! Some of these girls are to die for (Pepper oml) and the soundtrack is great. I do have a question though, I did notice that there are some art assets from seemingly different artists, is this a collab of sorts? Or has the game changed artists since launch?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hey, I really like the game! Some of these girls are to die for (Pepper oml) and the soundtrack is great. I do have a question though, I did notice that there are some art assets from seemingly different artists, is this a collab of sorts? Or has the game changed artists since launch?
There are a few different artists I've used. However artists don't always stick around and it's quite difficult to develop a lasting working relationship for a project like this. I've tried to use the same artist for the same area of the game and keep the artists at least close enough in visual style to keep the characters recognizable. I've gotten to the point now where there shouldn't be any more artists being involved with the project. I've narrowed it down to two artists one working on sfw content and one working on nsfw content and visual novel art.

I'm currently working on the next update however it looks like another delay as I've been targeted by identity fraud. Some shitty teenagers hacked my online banking and went on a spending spree taking out loans in my name so I'm basically skint while they investigate which may take 2 weeks. Still working on the game. But I'm having to do a lot of unofficial cash in hand work on the side so I can afford important stuff like food ..

Still I should be owed all that money back and I should be cleared of responsibility for the loans. So as soon as my bloody bank can get their arse in gear and bring my finances back in order the sooner I can get back to work on the game.

Happy you like my work :) If you have any feedback feel free to join my discord server. I'm always up for a chat.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gojira667 and Donjo
Sep 7, 2020
There are a few different artists I've used. However artists don't always stick around and it's quite difficult to develop a lasting working relationship for a project like this. I've tried to use the same artist for the same area of the game and keep the artists at least close enough in visual style to keep the characters recognizable. I've gotten to the point now where there shouldn't be any more artists being involved with the project. I've narrowed it down to two artists one working on sfw content and one working on nsfw content and visual novel art.

I'm currently working on the next update however it looks like another delay as I've been targeted by identity fraud. Some shitty teenagers hacked my online banking and went on a spending spree taking out loans in my name so I'm basically skint while they investigate which may take 2 weeks. Still working on the game. But I'm having to do a lot of unofficial cash in hand work on the side so I can afford important stuff like food ..

Still I should be owed all that money back and I should be cleared of responsibility for the loans. So as soon as my bloody bank can get their arse in gear and bring my finances back in order the sooner I can get back to work on the game.

Happy you like my work :) If you have any feedback feel free to join my discord server. I'm always up for a chat.
Thanks for the reply, I've heard of projects in the past shutting down due to issues with finding artists, so I'm glad to hear you've gotten past the issue. Any chance you could name an art asset in the game for both artists you're sticking with so I know where to expect the consistency?

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. My ex from some years back went through a similar situation to yours and it was a really hard few months for her. Thankfully these things get better eventually more often than not, so I'm praying you can get past this as soon as your bank allows!

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
The main character VN art and the initial double blowjob from Raia and Willow are one artist and the backgrounds and scenes from the chapter 1 finale are another. I may also use the one that did most of the VN art so far. But they are winding down their art career as they couldn't get enough traction so It's spotty whether I can get them to take work or not.

Reactions: SpecterX

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I admit I kind of forgot about this. Turns out my SSsubscription had died, as well.
CC, you doing ok in this current world?

SSSnowman

Feb 10, 2024
I am stuck at the part where you need to find ppl to start a company, like the scientist, barbarian, and some other girl. Now I dunno where to go or what to do, and I feel like uninstalling the game, can anyone help me

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes