Jan 12, 2019
So, from a new game I get to the point of going to the mountains to start making money. Upon completion I'm bombarded with sell screens from resources from the mission. The cab NPC did their line and the sell screen repeated a few more times. Now the avatar has vanished and can't move more than a few steps before I am stuck.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
So, from a new game I get to the point of going to the mountains to start making money. Upon completion I'm bombarded with sell screens from resources from the mission. The cab NPC did their line and the sell screen repeated a few more times. Now the avatar has vanished and can't move more than a few steps before I am stuck.
I'll check out the save just to be sure but this should be fixed by the latest patch. It's 80mb and can be found under the downloads on the main page.

EDIT : Okay I had a look and I confirmed that I couldn't replicate your bug on the patched version. As for your character being invisible. There's a fix. in this game you can navigate with the mouse. If you enter a building while invisible and leave it will fix a transparency glitch in most cases. Just enter Dark Delight and leave. This issue shouldn't happen once you patch the game.

Last edited:

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
mega and mediafire links are down. Not a problem, just a minor annoyance having to hop so see which link works.

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
I tried to backlog and am still a bit confused, what's the "NTR" content of this game? Is it just sharing, I heard a scene was removed or something.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I tried to backlog and am still a bit confused, what's the "NTR" content of this game? Is it just sharing, I heard a scene was removed or something.
Long story short yes there's sharing content. I removed a scene because it featured a character getting gangbanged before she bacame a member of your harem. I don't mind that content but apparently it triggered a lot of people especially since it seemed to happen before they got their hands on her XD

I removed the scene. And all sharing from that point on was supposed to be optional from the start anyway. It's there if people like that kind of content. The game features sex magic so you can still see the sharing content that is going to be added later. But with clones of the MC rather than other dudes. And the scene text will be different. As of this moment there really isn't any sharing CONTENT in this game. The two prostitutes you hire are implied to be banging other dudes. And another two girls are implied to be having sex off camera if you choose to make them prostitutes but these are side characters. The optional main character sharing will be implemented in later chapters.

There is no actual NTR. It's just not the kind of game that pretends that yours is the only dick in the world. The girls who are not 'loyal' to you don't have that kind of relationship to you in the first place. Also you are a freaking sex god. So you're always the best. Just not necessarily the only.

If this kind of thing is a deal breaker for you that's fine. But please don't start an argument about what does and doesn't constitute NTR because no human is physically or magically capable of cucking this MC. And I've had quite enough of those discussions.

Links are back up. Also the full links now give direct 5.3 version with bugfixes. Hopefully no more major issues.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Can you release this on Steam? I'd happily buy it on there... :)
I want to focus on ironing out some of the mechanical issues such as the weapon upgrades/erosi and permit system. And give combat a thorough balance pass. That will be the main focus of the next update. This game is going to be in development for a long ass time. So I want to hit steam with the core mechanics of gameplay in place and in relatively good shape.

I am planning for either 0.6 or 0.7 to be the steam release.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
sooo much bugs...i lost for 30 times my saves . no reload save me ;((((
Other people seem able to finish the content now. If there are game breaking bugs please give me the details and I will take every step to fix them. But needless to say if I already knew about them they wouldn't be in there. And I can't fix them if you don't tell me what exactly they are.

Also if you'd like I can give you one of my saves. Just hit me up on discord and tell me what you want me to rename the MC to, I know losing your save sucks. And I'll always help out if I can.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I started from before the chapter 1 end fight and went on from there.
I remember having seen 3-4 typos, but of course I didn't take any notes. I will probably do so in the next few days.

Man32145

Jul 29, 2019
Just a small complaint.

Add Arrow markers or indicators to show that you can move to an area.

Just started the game and arrived at the Main hub area. Went outside too see if i could move to another area, but kept getting blocked by the guards. Couldn't figure out if i had to keep on talking to the npc's in the bar to move forward with the game. Eventually finally found out (the only spot I decided not to try the first time) going towards the left pathway was the correct way.

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Okay i tried this again on the new version, got 115 affection from absinthe and completed legalize it! and still cant get any of her scenes. I have no idea what im doing wrong.
Can you please develop a walktrough for this?

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Quick question...where can I find Vanda? I am just aimlessly walking around but cant find here. Do mind that it is my first playthrough, so still getting the hang of it xD

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Seems okay so far, but ... why is the game struggling soooo badly with capitalization and the (apparently?!) fiendishly complex concept of "a full stop ends a sentence and a comma doesn't"? I'd understand having some trouble proofreading inside of RPGMaker, but that doesn't seem to be the issue. Instead it's just Randomly a capital letter Somewhere, sometimes you get run-on sentences like this one, why?! ... not talking about a misplaced comma splice somewhere, just really the fundamental concept of what a comma and full stop is ....

Grow a financial empire, Run a red light district, Extend your reach .. Because when all the cards are finally on the table .. You're going to need it all.
I guess I should have known from the description, but ... I mean. It's nothing difficult so who expects that to be an issue throughout the entire game, for every dialogue?! ^^;;;

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Okay...one more question. Apparently there is some mountain where you can go get some materials. I know the red portal takes you to the maze, but can someone tell me where do I need to go to get to that mountain?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay i tried this again on the new version, got 115 affection from absinthe and completed legalize it! and still cant get any of her scenes. I have no idea what im doing wrong.
Can you please develop a walktrough for this?
115 affection should be more than enought to start getting her scenes. But absinthe requires that you pick up the human form power from Laverna who sells sex powers in the maze. If that isn't the problem then please send me your save. It's much better than doing this back and froth. As far as a walkthrough goes I'll think about it. It actually takes a lot of time to make one and keep it updated. And that eats into the now limited time I have to develop the game itself. I rather hoped someone else would make one xD. But yeah doesn't seem to be materializing does it ..

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes