• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Found this game yesterday and really enjoyed it. A lot more than I thought I would, truth be said. Haven't ran into anything that breaks the enjoyment for me yet.

I do find myself stuck though. On the quest "Build the Vajra Infuser", I've done all the steps except the last one that appeared (return to Samantha).

When I do though, an event in which I catch naked in the lab plays out ('You're a little surprised the moment you walk into the lab. Samantha looks energetic and focused...'). Problem is, it only plays that one event and doesn't let me advance the quest.

Am I missing something? I tend to try to figure things out and not use guides but... It's been a minute since I'm stuck there.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Found this game yesterday and really enjoyed it. A lot more than I thought I would, truth be said. Haven't ran into anything that breaks the enjoyment for me yet.

I do find myself stuck though. On the quest "Build the Vajra Infuser", I've done all the steps except the last one that appeared (return to Samantha).

When I do though, an event in which I catch naked in the lab plays out ('You're a little surprised the moment you walk into the lab. Samantha looks energetic and focused...'). Problem is, it only plays that one event and doesn't let me advance the quest.

Am I missing something? I tend to try to figure things out and not use guides but... It's been a minute since I'm stuck there.
I am having the same problem I think is is a bug or something

Reactions: MisterRed

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Probably automatic since I haven't updated in a while. I really should have done it myself. That being said .. I have a new update coming any day now. So it's only temporary. Fact is I had some shit go down irl that demanded all of my time. And I just didn't even THINK about the game for a few months. I know it's bad and I should have kept people updated. But I was just so boweled over by everything that it was always tommorow. Anyway. Development has already resumed at full pace. And I've been working on an update. Just kinda hoped I'd be coming back with presents in hand when it's all finished XD

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
New build coming on Monday/Tuesday. Just finished up the content. Gonna take a couple of days to test everything. And then game will officially be OFF hold.

Final list of features in the new build.

- Chapter 2 Intro. And it's associated questline.
- New Area : Khiveras Caverns with it's own introductory sequence.
- New Dates : Vanda/Absinthe
- New Mini H-Scenes Vanda/Absinthe

A total of 15+ New visual Novel scenes 5 Main H-Scenes and 6 Mini Harem Scenes. With a total of 50 new Hentai CG.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CurrencyOfDamnation-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Crazy_Chameleon

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Currency of Damnation [v0.5] [Crazy Chameleon]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yourdesire7

May 5, 2017
New build coming on Monday/Tuesday. Just finished up the content. Gonna take a couple of days to test everything. And then game will officially be OFF hold.

Final list of features in the new build.

- Chapter 2 Intro. And it's associated questline.
- New Area : Khiveras Caverns with it's own introductory sequence.
- New Dates : Vanda/Absinthe
- New Mini H-Scenes Vanda/Absinthe

A total of 15+ New visual Novel scenes 5 Main H-Scenes and 6 Mini Harem Scenes. With a total of 50 new Hentai CG.
First of all thank you for your game, noticed that previous game had futa in it too, do you plan to add it to this game too? Good luck!

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
For some reason completing the maze results in an infinite black screen for me, is it a bug on the new build?
Okay yeah something's gone wrong. This is really odd because I haven't actually changed anything there. Will post a fix soon. *sigh* Never thought to test that cos was working fine before.

Reactions: LeDudePerson

LeDudePerson

Apr 15, 2020
Okay yeah something's gone wrong. This is really odd because I haven't actually changed anything there. Will post a fix soon. *sigh* Never thought to test that cos was working fine before.
No worries! Really enjoying the game so far and I'm looking forward to keep going.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
No worries! Really enjoying the game so far and I'm looking forward to keep going.
I'm uploading a patch and new version with a rough fix right now since this one's game breaking. I guess I know why a bunch of people are facepalm reacting to the update now lol. All I'll say is please have patience with me. I was rushing to get an update out and didn't think to test how old content reacted to some of the tweaks I made. It's a really simple fix though. And for at least the next week I will be rapidly patching any major problems people have with the new build.

Or it could just be the harem weirdos again .. who knows.

And yeah the build the Vajra infuser bug was bad. Even for me lol .. Because the custcene triggered so many times it would mess up people's main quest progression variables. Which is why you should contact me if you still can't get that quest to trigger properly. I can fix your savegame pretty easily.

It shouldn't be an issue if you are starting a new game or coming from a save before doing the rhegium caverns and pepper's stealth segment.

EDIT : Patch is up! And I'm slowly updating the links for the fix.

Last edited:

LeDudePerson

Apr 15, 2020
I'm uploading a patch and new version with a rough fix right now since this one's game breaking. I guess I know why a bunch of people are facepalm reacting to the update now lol. All I'll say is please have patience with me. I was rushing to get an update out and didn't think to test how old content reacted to some of the tweaks I made. It's a really simple fix though. And for at least the next week I will be rapidly patching any major problems people have with the new build.

Or it could just be the harem weirdos again .. who knows.

And yeah the build the Vajra infuser bug was bad. Even for me lol .. Because the custcene triggered so many times it would mess up people's main quest progression variables. Which is why you should contact me if you still can't get that quest to trigger properly. I can fix your savegame pretty easily.

It shouldn't be an issue if you are starting a new game or coming from a save before doing the rhegium caverns and pepper's stealth segment.

EDIT : Patch is up! And I'm slowly updating the links for the fix.
Testing out the patch, I can now leave the maze, but I get the prompt asking to sell materials at every new screen afterwards. Maybe its a case of needing a clean install?

Edit: It seems to fix itself if I manage to launch another event, but otherwise I'm stuck in a loop getting me back to the bar.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Haha .. and I just finished thinking it was fixed .. Okay here we go again XD I'll post when I'm ready to fix this one for good. I'm really not sure how it's happening.

Reactions: LeDudePerson
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes