Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay! Think you could try this for me Ledude :) ? I think I've got it locked down now. I'll hold off on updating the main links for now. But the patch has already been updated.

Last edited:

Patrigue

May 20, 2018
Oh dang! You didn't mention in the changlelog that you updated the Demon Lord's character art! Big improvement in my opinion!

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay can you send me the save. Because I don't have an SE file called Float2.ogg
In the mean time you could try simply copying and renaming another of the sound effects file to fool the game. This might end up with you having a strange out of place sound effect. But it will allow you to continue.

My Discord is CrazyChameleon

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
here but you will have to rename it back an this was during the summoning quest
Okay yeah I was wrong .. I found the missing files. Here's a download link. I'm currently waiting for the bug reports to slow down before compiling a full new version :) But it sounds like you got to nearly the end before this happened.

- Missing SFX

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Okay yeah I was wrong .. I found the missing files. Here's a download link. I'm currently waiting for the bug reports to slow down before compiling a full new version :) But it sounds like you got to nearly the end before this happened.

- Missing SFX
thanks

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
So I managed to get myself stuck, and I'm not entirely sure where things went wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some minor issues/feedback:
The stuff with Laverna might not be triggering because you haven't trained with Absinthe yet. You need 120 Absinthe affection to see the pre scene for this. And 150 affection to unlock the full training sequence. If I've somehow messed up the affection levels then that's a problem. And will be fixed in a patch. If you don't want to wait for that send me your save and I'll bump your Absinthe affection a bit. In fact please send me the save regardless. But You should be able to get this by doing all of her talk content. You also need the human form power. I am well aware that the Erosi power menu needs to be redone. I'm not happy with it at the moment either. The next update I have quite a few basic mechanics to overhaul. And will likeley be light on Hentai content. I've gottan a lot of the feedback on the more frustrating aspects of gameplay. And I think I need to take a whole update to focus entirely on that since it keeps getting sidelined for more plot/content. Might as well bite the bullet and get er done.

Currently I'm planning to redo it so that instead of directly teaching you the power Laverna will instead use the shop interface in the same way that Willow's research does with you purchasing an item that teaches you the power for one time Erosi payments. I think this will work way better than her convoluted talk menu. The only reason it wasn't in this build is implementing this without breaking saves is proving to be a little tricky. Addershai's weapon upgrade system is also due a similar rework. Pepper scene is fixed too .. Just a rogue image call I forgot to delete.

Hmm .. The quest is a thing because of the unusual flow of events. I'll create a small secondary quest to tell people when it's time to go to the caverns.

Thanks for the useful feedback as always :)

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
The stuff with Laverna might not be triggering because you haven't trained with Absinthe yet. You need 120 Absinthe affection to see the pre scene for this. And 150 affection to unlock the full training sequence.
I'm at 210 affection, is the training scene I'm looking for a new one from this update or is it this one?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I'm at 210 affection, is the training scene I'm looking for a new one from this update or is it this one?
That's the one. If you've got that and the laverna stuff isn't happening then something strange has gone down. Please do send me your save. Because I have my suspricions what may have caused it and it's annoying if it's true. Because it will mean that people will need to start new games to clear bugs. I'm working on a solution to the issue. But if it's what I suspect it is then it may be RPGMaker's event priority system being screwed up by data that's in the save.

*sigh* Sometimes I think I should have just made a VN XD

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Here you go
Okay .. I've isolated the bug. And I'm sorry to say it's exactly what i feared. Let me give you an example of what I'm dealing with just so you can know how it happend.

Okay so when it comes to autorunning events. The priority is hardcoded and the oldest event always has priority not the one with the lowest event ID .. No not something that could actually be manipulated .. It's a simple case of seniority and it's in the reverse order of what would actually be tolerable. If older events were lower priority that would be much easier to manage XD

So in order to circumvent that I need to copy/paste the base menu events so they become 'younger' than the new cutscene events. The only trouble with that? Self .. switches. The game records self switch status in saves but THAT hooks into the event ID.

So sometimes you can end up with a self switch that was correct before getting assigned to the wrong event in a new version and completely screwing everything up XD

It's literally the most ass backwards way rpgmaker could have done this XD

Your save is a victim of that unfortunately. However I have now created a workaround which should fix this issue. I'll be releasing a patch later today which should allow you to progress as well as fix a number of other issues.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
How exactly do you increase affection with the girls? played this last update and couldnt get any absinthe scenes, i was missing like half the scenes actually after i completed the first phase.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
after finishing a mission in deep alleys this happen, anyone know what to do?
View attachment 2763304
Did you apply the patch?

brorpag : First .. exhaust the talk options and do so early. There are some automatic gains as you progress the plot. But siding with her in choices also increases affection. You can also get a large amount depending on how well you do negotiating in legalize it subquest.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes