SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I finally played the update and the last battle was epic and far above my expectations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A little bug I found during expeditions there is an unexpected open portal.
Also when you try talking to Gabriella after she told you that she wants to continue Joshua's work the game started going extremely slow almost freezing and I had to restart it.

I also can't get these two scenes, one with Vanda and the other with an unknown character. vbkl;.png

How do I get scene with Laverna?
I'm not sure if there is a love point requirement but here is how I got it.
I've already done all previous interactions during past updates, when you go to her shop again you'll get a discussion when she'll try to attack you with Erosi. Go to Absinthe and you'll get a discussion plus a scene with her then go back to Laverna.
That is how I did it and sorry if I didn't explain it well.

Last edited:

eilrahc

Mar 25, 2019
For Laverna it says I need to find a way to shield myself from aura manipulation, where do I go to get that?

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
-I’ve skipped the first event where we show our human form to Absinthe, I would guess by buying the second human form thing before triggering the first event. So, I had the first sex scene with Absinthe and with Jet as a human and then after I got the event were the human form is introduced to the girls.
-The hydroponic event chain triggers before dealing with Samanthas brother. Is that supposed to be like this? It feels like it should trigger after we reinforced our relationship with Samantha.
- I had this accidentally playing during Absinthes domination sex. Damn that elevated that scene to a whole new level. A bit too dramatic.
-Laverna tells me I already have dual wielding as well as instant orgasm, but I never bought it from her.
-During the chapter 1 final, where Selancine speaks to the MC, she calls us chamion instead champion

-A material overview for the crafting screens would be great.
-I would like to see how much the weapon upgrades increase the stats.

Overall, I quite liked it. I would say fractured world is better atm, but it had more development time and maybe my memory is just fucking with me because it’s such long time ago the last time I played it, personal I like its world building more, simply because it’s more alien. But this one has quite good one too. I really liked the detail with Truffel. No one would ask how the world healed after the humans fucked up, yet we still got a cool answer for that! I hope we’ll see a bit more of her, she deserves something nice for all her work. Also plays the game in a post post apocalyptic world or even a post post post apocalyptic one? We had climate change, magic arriving and then the scorching of the world. I think three times post is right or did I forgot an apocalyptic event?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I finally played the update and the last battle was epic and far above my expectations
A little bug I found during expeditions there is an unexpected open portal.
Also when you try talking to Gabriella after she told you that she wants to continue Joshua's work the game started going extremely slow almost freezing and I had to restart it.

I also can't get these two scenes, one with Vanda and the other with an unknown character. View attachment 2220789

I'm not sure if there is a love point requirement but here is how I got it.
I've already done all previous interactions during past updates, when you go to her shop again you'll get a discussion when she'll try to attack you with Erosi. Go to Absinthe and you'll get a discussion plus a scene with her then go back to Laverna.
That is how I did it and sorry if I didn't explain it well.
The second scene with Vanda Is the titfuck scene when you come back from the caverns. Is that STILL not working right?

That last scene you might have missed. As it requires you to hit Samantha's relationship status early which is only barely possible in this build. To do it you have to do all talk topics as well as pick the top answer when talking to samantha at the crime scene. And flirt with her/respond positively to her. There will be another opportunity to get that scene later for those that miss it now.

I see what you all mean about the Erosi grind. I'll give Vanda a little buff but I'm being careful with her because her ramp is real. While it takes her a while to get rolling. Once she is she's pretty damn lethal. I'll see about fixing the bugs. It sounds like Gabriella isn't properly closing off her events. But if you get the bug you've already seen them all.

-I’ve skipped the first event where we show our human form to Absinthe, I would guess by buying the second human form thing before triggering the first event. So, I had the first sex scene with Absinthe and with Jet as a human and then after I got the event were the human form is introduced to the girls.

Yep that's an oversight. Next version I'll have you transported to the common room once you do learn human form so you can get that intro scene without getting a chance to proc the other human form scenes first. Thanks for letting me know :)

It's a bit difficult for me to balance the grind right now however I'll say that the affection grind from scenes is meant more as a catch up mechanism for those that missed affection with the girls the way I am making the game you'll have enough if you give all the right answers but I don't want to make it so affection is meaningless. I have some unique item presents planned for high affection levels and later chapters will be relatively richer in secondary resources. I may add a few more events that give these resources too. For the weapons it may have to wait because I'm having trouble finding a plugin that works well in this regard. Which is why i went for the text menus in the first place. The spells shop is also meant to last you for quite some time before you get through it all :)

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
That last scene you might have missed. As it requires you to hit Samantha's relationship status early which is only barely possible in this build. To do it you have to do all talk topics as well as pick the top answer when talking to samantha at the crime scene. And flirt with her/respond positively to her.
That's weird I'm pretty sure I did all Samantha's events and pick the best choices, well I get it later. What level of affection is needed if I may ask? (I have 80 affection for her)
That's sad, I was waiting for Samantha and Tung Mei's scenes.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
That's weird I'm pretty sure I did all Samantha's events and pick the best choices, well I get it later. What level of affection is needed if I may ask? (I have 80 affection for her)
That's sad, I was waiting for Samantha and Tung Mei's scenes.
Ah! You made me find a bug. Well not a bug more of a design flaw. There is a scene that sets up whether you want Samantha's relationship with you to be just friends or a sexual relationship. It's when you catch her nude in the lab. I inadvertently made the window for getting this scene really small. It requires that you flirted with her successfully during legalize it. So you have to get to that stage of that quest first.

It's easy to progress the main quest and lock yourself out right now. In the next version I've separated those events so even if you're in chapter 2 or whatever as long as you successfully flirted with Sam. Which requires 20+ affection during the legalize it negotiations. As I said there will be another opportunity to open the relationship later. But if you miss the early chance you might have to wait till much later.

You might want to keep a save where you haven't done the vajra drain yet. Because if you're relationship with Samantha is on then that scene occurs rather than the pained flashbacks.

Reactions: SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
You might want to keep a save where you haven't done the vajra drain yet. Because if you're relationship with Samantha is on then that scene occurs rather than the pained flashbacks.
So the event in the lab is a trigger to get her scene later.
Does it mean I'll just have to go back to get her scene?
If I miss the event during the Varja drain can't I get the scene even later?

konopkovic

Apr 29, 2020
@Crazy_Chameleon Hello, I have a question, I have the quest "The Beast Emerges" and I'm "probably" at the last part "confront Wamantha Mailloux" but I don't know what to do to complete it (if possible).I've been playing it for about 6 hours and I couldn't figure it out. 1670785528006.png

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
@Crazy_Chameleon
can i ask for a photo where is? please
The cutscene should trigger as an event in the deep alleys when you have the right flag. If it says confront samantha in your quest log it should work. If it doesn't then contact me on discord. I'll look at your save and make sure everything is working normally!

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Is there a mirror anywhere for the patch/fix download? For some reason I keep getting a failed download/connection error/file incomplete message for it. Only seems to be happening on this one file, too. Thanks!

snslty

Aug 29, 2021
I see Vanda as a weird assassin. She is tanky, slow, fairly easy to hit, and has decent all-enemies skills, so a fighter in theory - but where she really shines is when only the bosses / tankiest enemies remain, in which case she is already primed and can basically melt them by dealing several thousands worth of damage to a few targets, reliably, every 2 turns. Because she's so slow, she's not much use for anything else - specially when facing a high number of mediocre enemies.

Funnily enough, Pepper is the archetypal assassin but her damage output to single targets is very weak. To use her big red button skill you need to fill her TP, for which you a) use (and often waste) a Smokebomb Barrage and associated MP just so you can start doing Kunai Barrages and Storms, or b) spend the rest of the encounter never reaching the TP threshold. I basically never get to the point where I can use her "ultimate", so for focused damage output she's even slower, much slower in fact, than Vanda.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes