Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Though there is ONE significant human form scene coming in 0.5 :)

pv1.jpg

You need to have absinthe affection at max to get it in 0.5 (It'll be easier later.) So make sure to check all her boxes and get the best result in legalize it ;) This scene also opens up Laverna content which is coming soon if it's not going to be in 0.5 already.

In order to do that you need to get the best result with Tung mei and Samantha quotes which requires their affection to be at certain levels. Do all their talk topics early. And make sure you check up on tung mei before invesitating the crime scene and also pick the top anwer for samantha at the crime scene. DO this and you'll get a lower kulta quote for legalize it. And Absinthe will appreciate your wiley ways .. Especially when it saves money! XD

I'm planning to make affection a bit less finnicky with a long running side quest in future. And once this scene is reached the absinthe repeatables will be available ingame when they are implemented. They won't be in 0.5 but once they are you can grind affection with her for Erosi :)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ew god, nevermind. Why does he look like such a loser in human form lmao. It wouldn't be so bad if the MC didn't go from such a badass to no backbone office worker. Its such a jump

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragingrager

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Well you can't win em all lol .. Though that assumption isn't exactly fair. I mean she's melting his brain in this scene. This scene is SUPPOSED to be femdommy XD And the protagonist is potrayed as more of a nerdy scientist dr who type in his human form when it's appropriate. He's witty and confident and incredibly intelligent but not necessarily physically impressive as a human. Our protag has always been a thinker first, Fighter second. Don't assume this guy suddenly turns into like the minute he's not an Incubus anymore XD

I think it's interesting to potray a protagonist that has changed so much over the centuries he's been alive. This form is from before he was even the blade of the goddess. He looks similar as the blade but a lot more jacked and angry. And you know what He looks like as the demon lord. This form isn't just a human form it's also a throwback to a time when he was a very different man. And I think having the sharp divide between his appearances fits in the context of the game. I can't really go too much further in depth without actually getting into spoilers that aren't coming for a long time XD But suffice to say there is logic in having him not look much like his demonic form.

By the way wasn't it you who was complaining that the protag was too much of an 'edgelord' before? Might be wrong but .. Kinda weird if so mah dude =)

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
04Preview.jpg

It's new version time! This version wraps up chapter 1 and adds a lot of romantic/hentai content to flesh out the main and supporting cast! The noncoms get their 2nd H-Scene and the supporting cast get new events that expand on their relationships and help you get to know them! As well as providing subtle benefits that will pay off down the road! I've also made some much requested quality of life improvements! As well as the first futa/male content with Laverna!

Changelog 0.4

- Chapter 1 Finale! Includes a long cutscene, A boss battle and a gathering. To access this simply enter the maze after finishing the Vajra emitter.
- Three repeatable H-Scenes for Pepper,Willow and Raia. For a total of 9 smaller repeatable scenes! Which allow you to use Erosi to grind affection with these characters.
- New romantic scene and H-Scene for Absinthe.
- New romantic scene and H-Scene for Raia.
- New romantic scene and H-Scene for Willow.
- For those with Futa/Male enabled a new romantic scene and H-Scene with Laverna! She might just surprise you ;)
- Four new events in which you help Keikyu with a troublesome customer and further your relationship with her.
- Four new events in which you help Hanabi with her woes and learn more about the fun loving monkey.
- Four new events where you help Gabriella find her place in the world.
- Note : Though Dhuzzi content was promised .. It has been delayed. I promise it will be worth the wait pregnancy fans ;)
- You can now right click to hide the text however this won't work very well during visual novel scenes as of yet. It will work fine in H-Scenes though ;) I'm working on extending this.
- You can now use either WASD or the arrow keys to move the character.
- Enemies have been given a balance pass but are still very difficult and will remain so. Debug attack will be permanent and optional in 1.0 for those who don't like hard combat. But I saw little point in forcing easy boring combat.
- If you are coming in from an old version save where you have completed Legalize it please use the green crystal in the Maze to fix variables! Whoopsie! DON'T use it after the ch1 finale though!
- New townspeople dialogue (Will be coming in a hotfix not implemented JUST yet. I decided to make sure the game flow is running okay before I implement a patch that will have many npc's depending on those variables.)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The google link didn't work for me (access rights). That said, looking forward to test it.(y)
Still haven't gotten around to sending some money your way, but I swear it'll happen eventually. :censored:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Looks like there's a lot of story and dialogue. I'm a skip to the action kind of guy, so it's good to know that E skips text rapidly. Good luck with the game, Crazy Cham.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'm confused, I got the quest Make Connections! where I have to find 3 girls, but where do I start? because the quest log says Location: VIP Lounge, but I don't get the option to start the quest there.

Are they outside Dark Delight? because I can't find them there either

Also, there is some invisible force right here to the "Docks"

1670189469444.png

Edit: So, they are out in town, there is an exit to the left that is available and now everything is going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
I'm glad that the dev listens to people's opinion, good luck with your game and thanks for the update:)
I chose it, but still I would like to possibly hide it completely during scenes so that it does not interfere. In other rpgm games this is done by right click.
I would also like to control not only on the WASD and numpad, but also on the arrows, as is done in all other rpgm games.

Reactions: Crazy_Chameleon

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Do it still eats ~8 gigs of ram on launch?!
It shouldn't I got rid of the weather plugin that is suspected was causing the issues. However I'm not sure as you are the only one reporting this issue. It's possibly a hardware conflict but I'm only an amateur coder. It would be very difficult for me to get to the bottom of such an issue if the steps I've taken already haven't fixed the it.

Also I've added a subscribestar page as an alternate support platform for those that don't like Patreon And I honestly can't blame them it's 100% easier to use from the dev side of things too and it's nice not to be overly dependant on patreon which isn't known for it's tolerance of those on it's platform. And it already has the revamped reward tiers. I will also be updating to the latest build on itch.io in a week. I like the platform but it's more of a pain in the ass to post quick updates on that considering it's payment model. So I want to make sure no one runs into any game breaking bugs before I update itch.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Welp my hopes were dashed! Removing the weather plugin apparently had the effect of not auto resetting the lighting plugin when changing maps XD Thus the lighting overlay in the rhegium caverns becomes permenant. I've added a small bugfix patch to the main page which should correct the issue simply by entering the maze map. As that should now reset any garbage overlay settings and restore normal visibility!

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
quick question but do/will any of the futa have balls?
seeing Laverna's introduction there were none and hmm its fairly off putting for me whenever i see futa with no balls

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
quick question but do/will any of the futa have balls?
seeing Laverna's introduction there were none and hmm its fairly off putting for me whenever i see futa with no balls
Most of the scenes are no balls Futa. I understand that's some people's preference. But I made the decision. because it can be explained with some kind of magic internal testicles .. And because balls often get in the way of showing vaginal penetration. Or even showing the pussy period. Sorry if that isn't to your taste and I may see if I can commission some edits later if a lort of people speak up but as for right now. I've picked a camp xD

While I may have been inspired by games like corruption of champions. I didn't want to make those games. And I figure this also gave more of a sense of balance between the genders. When you have a balls on futa it's like the pussy is an afterthought at the back rather than it being one of a pair. At least that was MY hot take on it lol.

I also wanted to potray futas as being biologically distinct from both men and women. Not just F+M the internal testicles gave me means to do that ingame. There will be a conversation about it at some point. And there IS a futa with balls. But it's not a natural futa but rather a woman who uses a spell to give herself man parts because that's her fetish and it makes some of her scenes futa/male. If the MC consents to it ofc.

It is a difficult decision. But I hope you'll understand my reasons for it.

Last edited:

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
It is you Crazy_Chameleon :love:
After all the time I'm still not over fractured worlds, I really liked it. Now it's time to try your new game!

DoisacChopper

Mar 13, 2020
Most of the scenes are no balls Futa.

It is a difficult decision. But I hope you'll understand my reasons for it.
uuooo my favourite hentai tag; sad to see its that way
man i wish i wasnt a futa purist
so many artists will make futa with no balls and its just a real shame i cant enjoy them as much as others do
mm kinda feel the same way about all those artworks that have like 4 ft long cocks i mean there has to be a lot of people into that appareantly since so much exists, but i just usually dont care about any hyper stuff either.
rest of the game is great though im just sad cause i love futa so godamn much

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes