Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
[B]Crazy_Chameleon[/B] if possible can you make a bug fix patch because i want to continue with the story
Where exactly are you stuck? You should be able to finish the current content in 0.3d?

And yes Patreon is preferred. I'm going to try and make it so that people can get the latest version on itch.io for $5 payment so it's about equal with subbing to patreon for a month for each version. That's the plan anyway.

Watch this space for some tasty previews of 0.4 coming soon. Might still be a few weeks away depending on how things go money wise and how much I have to work to eat. But it's getting close now. Here's a list of what you can expect in 0.4

- The final confrontation with the abomination as well as the fallout and lead into chapter 2.
- 4 story events for all the Door girls. Dealing with their personal issues and side stories.
- New story H-Scene for Raia, Willow and Absinthe.
- Implementation of the Harem menu accessible from the bedroom. This opens up once you have a certain amount of affection with a girl. And allows you to
see shorter repeatable sex scenes. Art development for the current girls is ongoing but we will be playing catch up for a while. You can expect Raia, Willow and Pepper to have their scenes implemented in 0.4 so that's 9 short scenes total. You'll also be able to optionally spend Erosi in these scenes to grind affection with these girls.
- New and updated town npc dialogue to have them respond better to the events of chapter 1.
- Neatened up dialogue and bugfixing.
- I've taken another pass at the H-Scenes. Hopefully some of the flatter ones are improved?

So in short a shitload of new dialogue. 3 new full Hscenes and 9 shorter ones. And epic battle. And a set up for the events of chapter 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Where exactly are you stuck? You should be able to finish the current content in 0.3d?

And yes Patreon is preferred. I'm going to try and make it so that people can get the latest version on itch.io for $5 payment so it's about equal with subbing to patreon for a month for each version. That's the plan anyway.

Watch this space for some tasty previews of 0.4 coming soon. Might still be a few weeks away depending on how things go money wise and how much I have to work to eat. But it's getting close now. Here's a list of what you can expect in 0.4

- The final confrontation with the abomination as well as the fallout and lead into chapter 2.
- 4 story events for all the Door girls. Dealing with their personal issues and side stories.
- New story H-Scene for Raia, Willow and Absinthe.
- Implementation of the Harem menu accessible from the bedroom. This opens up once you have a certain amount of affection with a girl. And allows you to
see shorter repeatable sex scenes. Art development for the current girls is ongoing but we will be playing catch up for a while. You can expect Raia, Willow and Pepper to have their scenes implemented in 0.4 so that's 9 short scenes total. You'll also be able to optionally spend Erosi in these scenes to grind affection with these girls.
- New and updated town npc dialogue to have them respond better to the events of chapter 1.
- Neatened up dialogue and bugfixing.
- I've taken another pass at the H-Scenes. Hopefully some of the flatter ones are improved?

So in short a shitload of new dialogue. 3 new full Hscenes and 9 shorter ones. And epic battle. And a set up for the events of chapter 2.
its the build the vajra infuser quest it wont let me finish it i got all of the materials but nothing is happening

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Have you gotten human form and subsequently pepper's second scene in dark delight? Quest description needs to be ammended but that is a requirement for now.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
How do you get it
There's a pink curtain vendor in the middle of the Maze. I guess you missed Laverna XD I'm not happy with how this part of the game is structured either. I do try and direct people to get erosi powers. And human form is the only one that is compulsory. I think I might make it so that Laverna just GIVES you human form as a sign of good faith rather than you having to buy it. So the only possible roadblock is not finding laverna.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
There's a pink curtain vendor in the middle of the Maze. I guess you missed Laverna XD I'm not happy with how this part of the game is structured either. I do try and direct people to get erosi powers. And human form is the only one that is compulsory. I think I might make it so that Laverna just GIVES you human form as a sign of good faith rather than you having to buy it. So the only possible roadblock is not finding laverna.
Thanks

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Damn this size play stuff is almost hot enough to cause me to ignore my other reservations about subbing.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yeah, kinda checks out. Usually an incubus can change the size of his package to whatever he wants it to be at the time, so it's not even unrealistic within a fantasy setting. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: monk_56

megamanzxc

Apr 23, 2017
any walkthrough? cause I am stuck in the make connections and other quests and I can not find samantha and vanda

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
There is an option at the start to use a smaller less obtrusive textbox. And an npc has been added to switch between the two which will be available in 0.5

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
smaller less obtrusive textbox
I chose it, but still I would like to possibly hide it completely during scenes so that it does not interfere. In other rpgm games this is done by right click.
I would also like to control not only on the WASD and numpad, but also on the arrows, as is done in all other rpgm games.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
There was a plan at one point. But it's frankly ridiculously expensive with the art style I use, Animations that is .. It's something I will 100% consider if the project gets more support .. A lot more support frankly. Right now I'm running at a loss and my day to day expenses are tight. Having to work part time jobs just to work on the game and feed myself right now. So yeah .. No animated scenes for now. As far as the controls go. I don't believe that right click to hide text box is a default rpgmaker functionality and neither is BOTH wasd and arrows. I actually changed it from arrows to wasd. I'll look into it as maybe there's justa really popular plugin I missed.

I did actually try and use a plugin that alters keybindings ingame but the only one I FOUND overwrote any automatic keybinds added by other plugins which really messed with the ability to skip text.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Well I got having both wasd and arrows to work XD Turns out rpgmaker actually comes bundled with a shitload of plugins that I didn't know about. One of them adds wasd as additional movement commands which allows me to rebind the defaults to arrowkeys. You can expect wasd and arrowkeys to work in next version.

Well as an update .. I found that plugin to right click to hide window and it's working. Weird I looked for these for like 2hrs yesterday and today I find them in 10 minutes .. typical.

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Not for these scenes. And it wouldn't work with some of them anyway. Human form is kind of an addition to the game anyway. If you're expecting every scene to have a human form version I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes