Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Going by the CGs there is no pregnancy at all. Maybe it's just text-based, but if you're into pictures of big bellies, this isn't for you.

Edit: Look at the post below mine. There ARE pregnancy pics. Exactly 4 it seems. And it's ending only.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar and Rauls

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Edit4: Use this version https://f95zone.to/threads/curse-errant-v1-12-coolsister.219594/post-14491694 which contains the full Steam update and latest patch, apply over OP's current version

Edit3: Current OP version contains this bugfix, however I will keep this post for reference.

Made a bugfix for broken side quests, and also removed the Steam stuff so shouldn't need any of that (and should also work on joiplay without patch json)

didn't spend much time, only checked first side quest, so might have missed stuff (fixed all I could find, they translated JP quote brackets into " quotes, which messed with scripts)

Edit:

1. Extract Game.rgss3a with this:

2. Put the files from Extract into the game directory, overwriting everything.

3. Put my bugfix files into the new Data folder, overwriting everything.

4. Delete or rename Game.rgss3a.

Edit2:
OP's version seems to be from the initial Steam release and is missing several fixes, as listed here:

My bugfix does not include these

Last edited:

Dylanel

Dec 12, 2017
Made a bugfix for broken side quests, and also removed the Steam stuff so shouldn't need any of that (and should also work on joiplay without patch json)

didn't spend much time, only checked first side quest, so might have missed stuff (fixed all I could find, they translated JP quote brackets into " quotes, which messed with scripts)
Thank you for your work, but could you please let me know where to put it? Somehow I couldnt find the files in any of the game folders

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes