warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Now what?
Looks like I'd accidentally left in my debug script when making a bugfix... works fine on PC but didn't test that on joiplay

Replace Scripts.rvdata2 with the one I've uploaded now, it has the debug script removed. Only Joiplay users need this.

When (or if) I get a full patch working I'll make sure it'll run on Joiplay too. Takes a while because there are 70 map files to go line-by-line on.

Reactions: Shodu

Shodu

Jun 16, 2022
Looks like I'd accidentally left in my debug script when making a bugfix... works fine on PC but didn't test that on joiplay

Replace Scripts.rvdata2 with the one I've uploaded now, it has the debug script removed. Only Joiplay users need this.

When (or if) I get a full patch working I'll make sure it'll run on Joiplay too. Takes a while because there are 70 map files to go line-by-line on.
It's working, thanks

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
how much of the game is monster? I prefer to avoid the human slave/rape ect
are any of the other games monster focused?

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Edit: Use this version https://f95zone.to/threads/curse-errant-v1-12-coolsister.219594/post-14491694 which contains the full Steam update and latest patch, apply over OP's current version

Ok, this is very messy but I've managed to move across what I believe to be all the patches.
I have yet to test this, other than checking that the game starts and loading in to the first area (skipping tutorial).

I've tried to get everything but likely to have both missed something and messed other things up. Use this at your own risk, and absolutely back up the Data folder first.
This is probably the most I can do until someone shares the up-to-date Steam files.

Oh, and saves are likely not transferable. One script they have can add tags to your character (e.g. you start with the Virgin tag). The old version had translated some of those, but not everywhere, so it would be adding the English name and checking for the Japanese name, or vice versa. This should be fixed with my bugfix, but any tags won't be converted in existing saves.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Ok, this is very messy but I've managed to move across what I believe to be all the patches.
I have yet to test this, other than checking that the game starts and loading in to the first area (skipping tutorial).

I've tried to get everything but likely to have both missed something and messed other things up. Use this at your own risk, and absolutely back up the Data folder first.
This is probably the most I can do until someone shares the up-to-date Steam files.

Oh, and saves are likely not transferable. One script they have can add tags to your character (e.g. you start with the Virgin tag). The old version had translated some of those, but not everywhere, so it would be adding the English name and checking for the Japanese name, or vice versa. This should be fixed with my bugfix, but any tags won't be converted in existing saves.
I am pretty sure there is a registry hack that will allow the official patcher to work, at least based on previous games by this publisher

EDIT: Using UniExtract it's possible to get the xdelta file to patch manually.
Capture.PNG

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
I am pretty sure there is a registry hack that will allow the official patcher to work, at least based on previous games by this publisher

EDIT: Using UniExtract it's possible to get the xdelta file to patch manually.
View attachment 3906361
Yes, you can get the xdelta file relatively easy, but using it to patch an rgss3a it wasn't designed for isn't trivial. Or rather, when I tried it it didn't give a valid archive, but I could extract the resulting rgss3a and then manually compare the rvdata2 files (the patched ones now being corrupt with junk data, but also most of the patched stuff so I took the best from each). If you know of a better way it would be much appreciated.
I did have a quick look at registry stuff but procmon didn't show anything that looked like it would matter. I admit I didn't spend much time on it though.

Tomorrow I'll try a few more things, maybe I missed something .

Last edited:

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
Yes, you can get the xdelta file relatively easy, but using it to patch an rgss3a it wasn't designed for isn't trivial. Or rather, when I tried it it didn't give a valid archive, but I could extract the resulting rgss3a and then manually compare the rvdata2 files (the patched ones now being corrupt with junk data, but also most of the patched stuff so I took the best from each). If you know of a better way it would be much appreciated.
I did have a quick look at registry stuff but procmon didn't show anything that looked like it would matter. I admit I didn't spend much time on it though.

Tomorrow I'll try a few more things, maybe I missed something .
Mb for replying twice, the other reply didn't have the right screenshot. What I meant to send you is this screenshot where once I click new game and click skip all tutorials, this shows up for Joiplay.

MoewJack

Feb 21, 2018
Can we walk around naked in this one like in previous games?
If I've remembered it right. You can walk around nude when you've reached certain corruption and completing a series of exhibitionist quest. mainly the boob quests also the game is inherently buggy so it might not happen on your run :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
Edit3: Current OP version contains this bugfix, however I will keep this post for reference.

Made a bugfix for broken side quests, and also removed the Steam stuff so shouldn't need any of that (and should also work on joiplay without patch json)

didn't spend much time, only checked first side quest, so might have missed stuff (fixed all I could find, they translated JP quote brackets into " quotes, which messed with scripts)

Edit:

1. Extract Game.rgss3a with this:

2. Put the files from Extract into the game directory, overwriting everything.

3. Put my bugfix files into the new Data folder, overwriting everything.

4. Delete or rename Game.rgss3a.

Edit2:
OP's version seems to be from the initial Steam release and is missing several fixes, as listed here:
My bugfix does not include these
nice worked. quest accepted and now...

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes