warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you for your work, but could you please let me know where to put it? Somehow I couldnt find the files in any of the game folders
You'll need to extract Game.rgss3a with this:

Then put the files from Extract into the game directory, overwriting everything.

Then put my bugfix files into the new Data folder, overwriting everything.

Also, delete or rename Game.rgss3a afterwards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylanel

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Thank you for your work, but could you please let me know where to put it? Somehow I couldnt find the files in any of the game folders
If you don't have computer..
Just ignore his step
Just open your joiplay app click and hold curse errant icon(3-5sec) then choose decrypt files... back up rgss3a if you mess up somethin otherwise joiplay will dlete it

You still download his files & replace it
Just in case back up rgss3a temp.

KingsManLite

Aug 4, 2021
Made a bugfix for broken side quests, and also removed the Steam stuff so shouldn't need any of that (and should also work on joiplay without patch json)

didn't spend much time, only checked first side quest, so might have missed stuff (fixed all I could find, they translated JP quote brackets into " quotes, which messed with scripts)

Edit:

1. Extract Game.rgss3a with this:

2. Put the files from Extract into the game directory, overwriting everything.

3. Put my bugfix files into the new Data folder, overwriting everything.

4. Delete or rename Game.rgss3a.

Edit2:
OP's version seems to be from the initial Steam release and is missing several fixes, as listed here:
Hello, may I know why I can't download? I tried to turn on the VPN and try to download the file through a proxy, but the download did not start, just an endless wait and that's it, what could be the problem

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, may I know why I can't download? I tried to turn on the VPN and try to download the file through a proxy, but the download did not start, just an endless wait and that's it, what could be the problem
If you mean the mediafire link with the decrypter, I can attach it here.

If you mean my bugfix, that sounds like an issue with your browser trying to download from f95, try a different browser or device if you can.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Edit2:
OP's version seems to be from the initial Steam release and is missing several fixes, as listed here:
Thanks for your patch, is there a way to download the patches without having the game on Steam ?

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Side quest crashes the game and you can't use the patch from their website(will say the game is not installed).
Made a bugfix for broken side quests, and also removed the Steam stuff so shouldn't need any of that (and should also work on joiplay without patch json)

didn't spend much time, only checked first side quest, so might have missed stuff (fixed all I could find, they translated JP quote brackets into " quotes, which messed with scripts)

Edit:

1. Extract Game.rgss3a with this:

2. Put the files from Extract into the game directory, overwriting everything.

3. Put my bugfix files into the new Data folder, overwriting everything.

4. Delete or rename Game.rgss3a.

Edit2:
Thx for the quest fix. Any idea if NG+ is still broken in this version? I think that was also broken in the initial steam release.

KingsManLite

Aug 4, 2021

If you mean my bugfix, that sounds like an issue with your browser trying to download from f95, try a different browser or device if you can.
Thanks for pointing out that the problem is in my browser, I was able to download the content using a site that downloads data via a link. Thanks for the bug fix patch

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017

This has trigger multiple times virustotal, it seems to have a malware.

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Thanks for your patch, is there a way to download the patches without having the game on Steam ?
Unfortunately not. I managed to extract their patch on the website, but it's an xdelta patch file, so you'd need the Steam rgss3a file anyway. Someone needs to upload the 1703 Steam version somewhere.

This has trigger multiple times virustotal, it seems to have a malware.
It's a false positive, it's the same crc as the version I have had for over a decade with no issues.
There may be other extractors you can try, someone above said that Joiplay can do it on mobile.

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Updated links in the OP with fixes.
I should note that my bugfix is only the side quests, not the other fixes listed from Steam.
Ideally someone can upload the latest Steam version (either already patched, or otherwise I can extract the patch and apply it - for those who want to do so themselves, innoextract on the patch exe, then again on the new exe, then use xdelta to patch the Game.rgss3a)
Failing that I'm trying to reverse-engineer the xdelta patches... it's a bit tricky but might work? No promises though.

Last edited:

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
I have the steam version but when I bought it the translation made it essentially unplayable. Is this version better?

I thought shota is banned? MOD DOUBLE STANDARDS, WHAT A JERK
If this becomes an issue again, where do you guys go to get these games?

Last edited:

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
I have the steam version but when I bought it the translation made it essentially unplayable. Is this version better?
This version is currently the initial Steam release (with a small bugfix for side quests).

If you still own the (up-to-date) Steam version, would you be so kind as to either
  • upload the Game.rgss3a (~400MB, so would need uploading somewhere)
  • or patch it ( ), then extract it (with ), then zip the resulting Data folder and upload that (<2MB, so easy to attach as file here)
I'll play through and try fixing any bugs that I find, though it depends how badly they've messed it up. If you could expand on "essentially unplayable" it could help narrow things down.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes