Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
Did anyone else encounter the problem that the screen just turns blue forever the moment you leave the dragon sanctuary?

Any idea how to fix or prevent it? I tried restarting, reloading, blindly selecting a different location from the map screen, loading a save right before leaving the place, but the moment I leave, it becomes and remains blue.

Edit: Nevermind, got it.
If anyone runs into the same issue, enter the collection room and trigger a scene. I assume the game is simply stuck on the scene transition somewhere and forcing another scene transition fixes it.

Last edited:

Chrys_Thunder

Mar 29, 2022
To toggle the start of this, you need to go to the bath corridor, in the training ground map, but with your clothes off/armor broken, then, you'll need to go to the bath using the suspicious perfume from the black market merchant.
Right. Then the guy hides after Giselle notices someone is there, and the only thing we can do is get dressed, leave, and come back to do it all over again. So... What's missing?

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
This game is so frustrating. Pretends to be "open-world" with a world map but ridiculously railroaded and easy to miss whole sections because they become inaccessible if you just move a bit too quickly certain part of the story?
Add in fuzzy trigger conditions to events, and it's just 'great'.
Just going to download a save file, not worth playing.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Received the Steam rgss3a and successfully patched with the latest patch. There are a few updated sprite decensors, and all the Steam updates listed in .
Attached are all the Data files, plus the changed sprites, to be applied over OP's current version

Oh, and you can easily delete steam_api.dll and installscript_EN.vdf, the Steam check is patched out properly
Deleting steam_api.dll will cause the game to not work.

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
Right. Then the guy hides after Giselle notices someone is there, and the only thing we can do is get dressed, leave, and come back to do it all over again. So... What's missing?
It's written in my post, you need to use a "suspicious pefume" before entering the bath. Giselle should masturbate while the guy is watching, and he should catch her from behind while she get dressed.

Btw with the steam patch provided by warbob5000 in post#87, while starting a new game, there's no lewd lvl indication on general menu window, and even with a save started before patching, where there's the lewd lvl indication, there's no curse list in the state window.

Edit : ho, and with or without patch, the skill adversity that should provide the adversity buff while shame lvl 1 is active (nude with more than 100 lewd lvl) is not working.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes