• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Curse of the Night Stalker [Ch. 2] [AncalagonSlayerDesigns]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
If you change your name people still refer to you as Valtier. Like in the first scene with Mary

Edit: When introduced to Nyrobi having a different name crashes the game lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Strykker

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Lmfao the MC's character model is that one side character you see in every VN. I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually use it for an MC.

Reactions: Ravensbane

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
During a hunt, he is bitten by a vampiric snake and begins to undergo the symptoms of vampirism.
He gets bitten by a what now? It's the first time I heard of such a thing as a vampire snake... is MC living in Australia? :ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside... how much content is there in play time? Reviews look good, but seems to be a fairly recent VN.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CurseOfTheNightStalker-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Fantastic Vampire Corruption Game. I love thetse types of stories where the Hero can turn into a Villain and Corrupt Everyone. Wish I knew more games like this one.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Not bad this game. The renders are not great but passable. The story elements need to improve through.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Glad to see this one is still around, because I was worried it would get abandoned like the other good ones.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
It's funny how the men are dressed like medieval peasants and the women are dressed like 90's glam models :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes