2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.2 Banner.png

Overview:
Abandoned by his own father, sent to the middle of nowhere, and to top it all he ends up at an all-girls high school. Life may be a little hard to our hero, but hey … not much else that could possible go wrong at this stage, right?
Wrong.
From one day to the next he has to deal with a love-struck demoness who wants to be with him, his own strange family and the worst thing that can happen to a young man: horny classmates.
But all of this is just the beginning of a far greater adventure, the outcome of which will determine not only his own future, but the survival of all mankind.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-25
Release Date: 2023-07-25
Developer: Allard - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Previous saves are not compatible with version 0.2!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:

ass-a-palooza.jpg flaming dragon.jpg steamy alley.jpg brat.jpg director on desk.jpg masturbation bett.jpg morning glory.jpg Succubus on top.jpg walk park.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Surely if he just arrived there after being abandoned by his father he won't talk to his foster family as if they've raised him for 18 years

Reactions: Daddums

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
You think you can squeeze any more tropes into that overview? You're missing a couple.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Interesting but sadly its blant. IMO some scenes with additional Renders which reflect in these scenes can differentiate between something blant or a hidden gem (which IMO this could be one):
Sadly no sound effects or background music.
However:
I like the models (very very good (y)) and I like the characters even we dont know much of them yet. They nothing really unique but I still like them. In the current version 0.1 there is not much content but you have different outcomes in some decisions you make. Manly the big one is who you first meet. I hope in the future we will not lose out to much of content because of that. Also the english is good. Also glad Harem is planned.
I like the story and I like where its going.

• Sad
Reactions: Cirdon and leloil

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
I did noticed a few spots in the dialog were the John was used instead of the name i gave the mc. Otherwise i enjoyed what you have done so far. Not to mention it is at nice to see that instead of the succubus wanting to use the mc for their unknown goals that she is actually falling for him to some extent already. Even if it is just due to the fact that she really enjoyed her night with him.

Reactions: dumbass55

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Interesting but sadly its blant. IMO some scenes with additional Renders which reflect in these scenes can differentiate between something blant or a hidden gem (which IMO this could be one):
Sadly no sound effects or background music.
However:
I like the models (very very good (y)) and I like the characters even we dont know much of them yet. They nothing really unique but I still like them. In the current version 0.1 there is not much content but you have different outcomes in some decisions you make. Manly the big one is who you first meet. I hope in the future we will not lose out to much of content because of that. Also the english is good. Also glad Harem is planned.
I like the story and I like where its going.
Thank you very much for your input, I really appreciate it!
You are totally right and I fixed the scene. Also: the correct name should be displayed now. Thanks to pointing that out.

To answer the questions that came along till now:

"Where is the incest patch?" - there will be an incest patch with v0.2, where incest comes to play
With the revamp of 0.2 I cut that feature.
"Will there be breast expansion?" - no
"Are we going to turn some of the girls into succubi?" - :cool:
"Do you think you can squeeze more tropes into it?" - I didn't even started. Wait till you see the idols, the constant misunderstandings-who-could-be-solved-if-they-would-talk-to-one-another-but-instead-decide-to-run-away-from-any-confrontation and the too powerful MC who turns into a life threatening badass because someone looked at his precious tsundere-girlfriend

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The constant misunderstandings-who-could-be-solved-if-they-would-talk-to-one-another-but-instead-decide-to-run-away-from-any-confrontation and the too powerful MC who turns into a life threatening badass because someone looked at his precious tsundere-girlfriend
All what is left is a sexual deprived mommy lusting for poor MC and Gyarus offering MC money for sex :devilish:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I'm going to watch out for this one, Raven is extremely cute

Also question: Can you romance the Succubus ? Or is it going to be only lust stuff for her ?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes