2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good.

The question I have is whether the rape tag is going to be avoidable.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Interesting but sadly its blant. IMO some scenes with additional Renders which reflect in these scenes can differentiate between something blant or a hidden gem (which IMO this could be one):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly no sound effects or background music.
However:
I like the models (very very good (y)) and I like the characters even we dont know much of them yet. They nothing really unique but I still like them. In the current version 0.1 there is not much content but you have different outcomes in some decisions you make. Manly the big one is who you first meet. I hope in the future we will not lose out to much of content because of that. Also the english is good. Also glad Harem is planned.
I like the story and I like where its going.
The scenes with Raven are actually reversed. He asks her about her fight with the girl in the route where you didn't see her (as you followed your sister) before, and in the one where you did, he acts as if they never spoke with each other.

Reactions: Harem Trooper

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Lots of hot women in this... director and succubus are top of the list but some of the classmates looked alright too... I hope there'll be choices about how the relationships go, rather than it just being yes/no to including a girl in the fuck rotation or not (which is essentially what most of these kinda games boil down to).

Some inconsistencies:
MC repeatedly called by, what I presume is his default name, John... which wasn't the name I gave him.
Even if you choose the path where you meet Raven, they then interact on the couch in the abandoned room as if they've never met.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Looks nice, hope the avoidable femdom get lots of attention and goes rougher than some footjob scenes.

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Thank you everybody for pointing out the flaws.
I updated the game, fixed the issues and changed the dl-links already, so you should now have the fixed version available.

Regarding some questions:

"Will there be maledom?" - Yes and no. The MC will be able to act dominant with some girls (if you take that route) and even make them more depraved/corrupt them, but is it enough to call it maledom? I doubt it. That would undermine the expectations.
"Will the rapescenes be avoidable?" - Yes. With the revamp of V0.2 I cut the feature
"Can you romance the Succubus?" - Yes.
"Will there be a Mac-version?" - Unfortunately I don't own any apple device to check said port, so I wouldn't count on it from my part.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thank you everybody for pointing out the flaws.
I updated the game, fixed the issues and changed the dl-links already, so you should now have the fixed version available.

Regarding some questions:

"Will there be maledom?" - Yes and no. The MC will be able to act dominant with some girls (if you take that route) and even make them more depraved/corrupt them, but is it enough to call it maledom? I doubt it. That would undermine the expectations.
For my perfect, I don't like femdom or maledom, so if I can avoid both better.

"Will the rapescenes be avoidable?" - Yes.
"Can you romance the Succubus?" - Yes.
I find both things completely to my liking. :) (y)

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Update 0.1.1 is available now.

I just wanted to add german translation but I had to change some code too, sooo ... long story short I thought fuck it and added the new ingame day as well.

Next (and bigger) update will be coming out end of july.

Reactions: Harem Trooper

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Update 0.2 released today.

I revamped the previous game because I was overwhelmed by my own ambitions. I cut the choices in the game down, but at the same time changed the way you experience the story. Now you don't choose between A or B, you get both but in different stages of story progression.

The next update is scheduled for end of july (this sentence seems kinda familiar I really don't know why. Must be partial amnesia).

Will the game also get manager and sandbox elements in the future ?
There will be no managing elements. My intention is to implement a map but it will never become a pure sandbox game.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Curse of the Succubus [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

- 124mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Allard

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
YEAH - it doesn't matter what name you choose at the beginning of the game - you'll end up as John anyway

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes