2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Version 0.3 is now public!

There are three ingame days full of new content, more than 550 new renders, new lewd scenes and story progression. Additionally I added a morality system (I still don't know what to call it exactly). Now every choice made in the game will impact the future behavior of the LIs. Will she become more depraved, or more attached to the MC?
This is the first step towards the different endings I had in mind and it will become more important in future updates. (Some people say it could lead to some kind of body transformation along the way, but you didn't hear that from me!)

Also I added a slideshow gallery so you can revisit the lewd scenes. I'm still trying to figure out how to implement a full replay gallery, but that is something for future updates.

Next update will be on august 18. If you want to have a look behind the scenes or just want to be more up to date, join my discord or patreon.

Until next time.

Reactions: rogokin

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CurseOfTheSuccubus-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Great update, having the option to have a more dominant approach with the director was great. And the phone sex with Rebecca was actually super hot, that's not an easy thing to do. Keep it up my guy, you got some mad potential with this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Allard

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
I don't seem to have it either...
Also missing image 3 and 6 on page 2, and all 6 on page 3...
:cry:
Everything after the the phone sex with Rebecca are placeholders. I probably should make them blank so it doesn't get confusing.

Image 3 on page six is the subversive option with the Director.

Reactions: csum

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
"the worst thing that can happen to a young man: horny classmates."

I know that's got to be right up there on my top-10 horrible things for young men list...

Included:

That's great fella's, but You know what this needs? More Transformation.
I wanna see innocent girls turned into filthy, deranged succubus whores.
I got a fever... And the only prescription is More Transformation!
cowbell.gif

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
Everything after the the phone sex with Rebecca are placeholders. I probably should make them blank so it doesn't get confusing.

Image 3 on page six is the subversive option with the Director.
Ah well that explains it, thank you. :)

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Version 0.3 is now public!

There are three ingame days full of new content, more than 550 new renders, new lewd scenes and story progression. Additionally I added a morality system (I still don't know what to call it exactly). Now every choice made in the game will impact the future behavior of the LIs. Will she become more depraved, or more attached to the MC?
This is the first step towards the different endings I had in mind and it will become more important in future updates. (Some people say it could lead to some kind of body transformation along the way, but you didn't hear that from me!)

Also I added a slideshow gallery so you can revisit the lewd scenes. I'm still trying to figure out how to implement a full replay gallery, but that is something for future updates.

Next update will be on august 18. If you want to have a look behind the scenes or just want to be more up to date, join my discord or patreon.

Until next time.
Can someone please make a pc zip download because pc .rar won't download or unpack fully I really want to play this game but game application won't run for some reason like its missing something

Last edited:

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
Compressed pc version please
I added a compressed version. Before it was 557MB, now around 207MB.

"the worst thing that can happen to a young man: horny classmates."

I know that's got to be right up there on my top-10 horrible things for young men list...

Included:

That's great fella's, but You know what this needs? More Transformation.
I wanna see innocent girls turned into filthy, deranged succubus whores.
I got a fever... And the only prescription is More Transformation!
View attachment 2800080
I'm not going to spoil anything, but you should keep your eyes open for future updates.

Can someone please make a pc zip download because pc .rar won't download or unpack fully I really want to play this game but game application won't run for some reason like its missing something
is the compressed version as a .zip for you.

So, do saves from 0.2 work with 0.3?
Yes, they do work with V0.3.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
I added an android port for the game. I tested it on a phone and it worked, so I hope it will do so on other devices as well. If not, hit me up and I try to fix it.

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Good start to the game. Loving the looks of the demons. There was a few times where the wrong name was shown on the dialogue box, but I didn't make a note of the specific times it happened. Pretty sure it happened once when in Raven's room.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes