2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am currently playing this game but I have not gotten that far, just reached morning of the first Thursday ( in-game ). To sum it up, the MC is really an oblivious guy, was written to be as real person as possible, in a supernatural fictional setting/world:unsure:. Some might aware that there is a mystery NTR sub-genre, this one might be the incest + harem equivalent, mystery incest & mystery harem:p, because it really feels like the MC have no clue that he is in for the joyride of his life, of incest and harem;). I hope the MC will soon figure out his true calling:sneaky: because currently he is quite 'boring'.

At least, that is one thing that stood out IMO. The others are same old same old like hundreds if not thousands of other games. Storywise, it is ( loosely termed ) a slowburn, much will be revealed in later releases. There are huge mysteries surrounding the place itself, all the characters ( so far only women, possibly all are LIs ), and the MC's dad. So far, my first impression is that this will be a story first, lewd second or third type of adult VN game.

In general:
Pretty good Honey Select visuals, a few female character models do stand out, plenty of common stock environment assets though.
I think there is no music or sound effect.
The gap between updates is a little bit alarming although not that uncommon, especially since v0.2 is a revamp of the original game, plus 3 in-game days contens.

By the way, this is just a pre-initial feedbacks on this game since I have not played it thoroughly yet, will update more later.

Danke. Thank you for the share. All the best, Allard. Cheers.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
quality of life improvements
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: embedded my spoiler tags by accident.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, completed v0.2 update, below are some additional feedbacks and observations:

From the onset of v0.2, it looks like this is gonna be a pretty straight forward story IMO:unsure:. At first it seems like a story that revolves around uncovering mysteries but given that the MC is the 'Champion' for the Succubus and was given the Rings of Power Corruption, it will be most likely corruption story.

Looking forward to the next update!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Update 0.2 released today.

I revamped the previous game because I was overwhelmed by my own ambitions. I cut the choices in the game down, but at the same time changed the way you experience the story. Now you don't choose between A or B, you get both but in different stages of story progression.

The next update is scheduled for end of july (this sentence seems kinda familiar I really don't know why. Must be partial amnesia).

There will be no managing elements. My intention is to implement a map but it will never become a pure sandbox game.
Oh man! Im glad you came back! I really was waiting for the next update and got sad it had the abandoned tag slapped on it. Next time just say you need more time as long the next chapters comes runing haha. I personally dont think you needed to revamp the whole game but on the other hand im also very glad and happy to get all the scenes -> Makes sense for a Harem game :giggle:

Since I still have the 0.1.1 on my driver saved I could compare what was changed and mostly its how the game starts and also mentioned you can enjoy all the scenes now. You have a better introduction and IMO plausible build up with the characters, as in prio it was kinda rushed as so many new games do. The other thing is that the game plays/reads as its a book. While it was also in the previous version too, this time its more prominent. Also the part with the Succubus was remade, which i must say is better then the previous version had. I just only now saw some "Easter Eggs" from hirotaka + narumi, and kabakura + koyanagi. Great taste Anotina :LUL:. (Didnt watched or read since its multiple protags, but I also prefer kabakura + koyanagi dynamic but people have different tastes.) The odd thing is to play it without the incest patch, which I dont see it being uploaded here.

Still, Im glad its back on track and Im curious where this whole succubus thing will go!

Some errors I foud:
PS: The game knows what I do!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Allard

Game Developer
May 20, 2018
I am currently playing this game but I have not gotten that far, just reached morning of the first Thursday ( in-game ). To sum it up, the MC is really an oblivious guy, was written to be as real person as possible, in a supernatural fictional setting/world:unsure:. Some might aware that there is a mystery NTR sub-genre, this one might be the incest + harem equivalent, mystery incest & mystery harem:p, because it really feels like the MC have no clue that he is in for the joyride of his life, of incest and harem;). I hope the MC will soon figure out his true calling:sneaky: because currently he is quite 'boring'.

At least, that is one thing that stood out IMO. The others are same old same old like hundreds if not thousands of other games. Storywise, it is ( loosely termed ) a slowburn, much will be revealed in later releases. There are huge mysteries surrounding the place itself, all the characters ( so far only women, possibly all are LIs ), and the MC's dad. So far, my first impression is that this will be a story first, lewd second or third type of adult VN game.

In general:
Pretty good Honey Select visuals, a few female character models do stand out, plenty of common stock environment assets though.
I think there is no music or sound effect.
The gap between updates is a little bit alarming although not that uncommon, especially since v0.2 is a revamp of the original game, plus 3 in-game days contens.

By the way, this is just a pre-initial feedbacks on this game since I have not played it thoroughly yet, will update more later.

Danke. Thank you for the share. All the best, Allard. Cheers.

Thank you very much for pointing out the bugs. I uploaded the patched version already.
Especially the missing picture ones are aggravating. I can't believe I missed them during testing.

Oh man! Im glad you came back! I really was waiting for the next update and got sad it had the abandoned tag slapped on it. Next time just say you need more time as long the next chapters comes runing haha. I personally dont think you needed to revamp the whole game but on the other hand im also very glad and happy to get all the scenes -> Makes sense for a Harem game :giggle:

Since I still have the 0.1.1 on my driver saved I could compare what was changed and mostly its how the game starts and also mentioned you can enjoy all the scenes now. You have a better introduction and IMO plausible build up with the characters, as in prio it was kinda rushed as so many new games do. The other thing is that the game plays/reads as its a book. While it was also in the previous version too, this time its more prominent. Also the part with the Succubus was remade, which i must say is better then the previous version had. I just only now saw some "Easter Eggs" from hirotaka + narumi, and kabakura + koyanagi. Great taste Anotina :LUL:. (Didnt watched or read since its multiple protags, but I also prefer kabakura + koyanagi dynamic but people have different tastes.) The odd thing is to play it without the incest patch, which I dont see it being uploaded here.

Still, Im glad its back on track and Im curious where this whole succubus thing will go!

Some errors I foud:
PS: The game knows what I do!
Thank you for your kind words.

To be fair, the game was abandoned until three weeks ago. I got overwhelmed by my own ambitions. I'm not a programmer, english isn't my first language and I never had anything to do with game design. But still in my head I had this vision of an overboarding game with millions of different choices, story paths, genre defining renders and so on.

But now I'm more level headed about my expectations and the things I can really create, while learning on the way. There is still a huge list of things I really want to implement, but one step at a time.

Pringlesrock

Aug 20, 2016
Good job. I enjoyed playing this and my main disappointment was reaching the end of the current content. The plot is just up my alley and I am curious to see where it will go. I also liked just about all the characters that have been introduced so far. Further I appreciate that we get to see some action this early into the game to get an idea of what your style will be. I hope we can get some variables to define some of the relationships to what we think they may/should be, though I can live with what we got.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
img.png

So the MC wants to create an app with all the joys of LinkedIn, but involving marketing as well? Already sounds like a nightmare. (Also, "network und colab", Allard your German is showing

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The game is going well, however it lacks animations in the sex scenes, I also hope that there is a way to dominate, humiliate and submit to our will the director and also Sara, especially Sara that can be broken Both physically and mentally

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I definitely think this VN deserves more attention than it's getting. The plot is interesting enough, the girls are attractive and (mostly) likable and the sex scene with Rebecca was really hot. It's still early in the story but i see a lot of potential here and i'm looking forward to more.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes