VN Ren'Py Cursed Affection [Ep. 1] [Daniels K]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes
May 26, 2023
forced romance with that trashy purple-haired goblin? no thanks, dannyboy.
This guy literally likes games with green orcs, fairies and goblins and with less than decent graphics. Yet he complains about forced romance and hates on one of the characters for having purple hair. Dude get your mind in order man it's a mess in there. The VN stands for Visual Novel, those usually have a plot about something and someone, in this case a threesome seems to be one of the themes. It's not sandbox game, if you dont like it then dont play it, it's easy as that. I see you hating on a lot of games, why are you so bitter?

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hey everyone,

Episode 2 of Cursed Affection
is now available to Tier 1+ Patrons for PC, Linux and MAC, along with the walkthrough, in both Clean and AI Improved versions, at this link :

This Episode brings a lot of content, it answers some questions and raises new ones as well as introducing two new girls that you can become intimate with later on. There are also a couple of changes from the initial theme of the game, one of them is that the threesome part of it will be optional as it will have a big impact on the story no matter which way you go. The second change is that the voiced narrator is discontinued because it received mixed feedback, however, it could be reintroduced in the game in the final version and made optional.

There are a lot of things happening in this one and I don't want to give out any early spoilers, except that there is an optional adult scene with Allison added, you can also consult the walkthrough for more information. As a side note, this Episode was supposed to have even more content in it (already has 360 new images + animations), but there is no more time left to add it in Episode 2 so it will be added in Episode 3. As a result, the Episode will end with a choice and will continue in Episode 3.

With that being said, I will let you enjoy the game now and may your choices guide you to your heart's desire... And possibly your downfall... Or salvation.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The definition of insanity. Repeating the same action expecting a different result....
*downloads*

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Promising start so far, and with some intrigue this time around it seems, which in not very common in Daniels's games so for me a welcome change of pace. We haven't seen many girls so far, but those that we have so far have been pretty decent. Will keep an eye out for this one

feres

Jul 9, 2017
He had intrigue before. I believe it was in "Pine Falls" where no explanation came during the game. Then in the last update: boom information dump. It was so confusing I'm still not sure what happened.

May 26, 2023
He had intrigue before. I believe it was in "Pine Falls" where no explanation came during the game. Then in the last update: boom information dump. It was so confusing I'm still not sure what happened.
The ending was tied to one of the previous games he made, it's not available on Patreon anymore. It made sense to me because I knew what happened in Zoe's Temptations but I can see your point.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hey everyone,

So far progress is good on Cursed Affection Episode 3, the ETA stands as usual around the 10th of next month. This Episode will be a bit different than Episode 2, it will focus a bit more on the romantic part of things and it will also allow you to get some extra stats with the other girls that you might be interested in. As you already know you won't need a max stat number to become intimate with more than one girl, however the game is also not about sleeping with everything that moves on a single playthrough unless you manage to skilfully select your choices. So, bottom line is that you could be able to be with them if you are very careful with your choices but it would be much easier to pick one or two and just focus on them.

More info later on!

Have a great day!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PlayerPlayingPlays
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes