hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
looks and sounds good. the world needs more english game developers.

i would've probably held off posting the demo until it had a repeatible day/night system and or a bit more to explore

The opening was slightly on long side.
i knew as soon as saw that doll that it was fishy. i really wanted to find the nearest church and or cremate it.
- however that could've been because i was watching "Chucky" and "Small Soldiers" last night.

Saying that if you need a beta tester. - i'd be happy to help for free. i have too much spare time

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Hey there, thanks for all the nice comments!

I just wanted to let everyone here know that I'm already working on 0.2 and got a good amount of progress done. I don't know when I'll be able to release it but please look forward to it. For now, I'll update what the planned contents are for 0.2, it's still subject to change just in case I want to add more. I'm focusing on trying to get as much content as possible, any changes will either be in 0.1.X (0.1.5, 0.2.5, etc).

this game looks cool will there be exhibitionism in the future?
I plan to expand the game as much as I can, including adding fetishes/kinks not included yet if possible although I can't promise anything of course.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
ive got a problem.. first off i am using Manjaro Linux ( to get that out of the way) my problem now is...the gmae doesnt load any text whatsoever... not even the main menu...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
the only file that makes sense to me is the game.exe via wine.
the index.html wont work in normal browser for some reason, like many other rpgm games do
With Linux, it's better to start it in a different way than Wine.
- Download the normal version on this site: (you can keep the zip file for other games)
- either you delete everything in the gamefolder except the www folder and the package.json and unzip the contents of the downloaded zip or you just unzip it in the game folder with overwriting everything
- start the mw file with the terminal
This works only if the rpgm game has the ww folder and the package.json file like in this case. Then the game should work correctly.

Reactions: deppenjaeger

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
With Linux, it's better to start it in a different way than Wine.
- Download the normal version on this site: (you can keep the zip file for other games)
- either you delete everything in the gamefolder except the www folder and the package.json and unzip the contents of the downloaded zip or you just unzip it in the game folder with overwriting everything
- start the mw file with the terminal
This works only if the rpgm game has the ww folder and the package.json file like in this case. Then the game should work correctly.
thx for the help with this. it worked brilliantly.

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Great start for the game
The scenes were good and the inside of the mansion looks really good
The game reminds me of Alternate DiMansion Diary So if it's anything like that
This game will definitely be a fun game to play

Reactions: Grimdeity

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Hey all, just wanted to say that I just released 0.2 for my patrons and it'll be out in a week publicly. I'll update and ask to promote the thread accordingly by then when it's out. For now, I updated the change log too if y'all want to check it on the first page.

I'm open to suggestions, whether you want me to open up a discord server for another means of communication or what you want to see in future updates, etc. Thanks.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
I really like the game, lots of content for in this update. I know you asked on Patreon but I'd like to see more exhibitionist content

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes