Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
I really like the game, lots of content for in this update. I know you asked on Patreon but I'd like to see more exhibitionist content

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll expand on that with the rest of the other kinks, don't you worry (y)

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Hey there, I just released update 0.2.5 publicly, I hope you all enjoy it!

I reported the thread already so it can be on the latest release, just waiting for it now. In the meantime, you can now go ahead and play it. I also updated the changelog in the OP so feel free to check it out there or in the patreon post.

The following are new tags for this current update:
Let me know if I missed any or if you found any bugs/issues, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: CDM

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
So first - lond tediuos maze-like maps and, oh god, races against time. In RPGM. In labyrinth. I guess dev hates his players.
Second - this seriously needs a walkthrough. Or some more comprehensible storyplay instead of go fuck yrself haha lol "go explore".
Third - this game must have only one tag:
[walking]
Bacause its all you will do here. Just walking. And walking. And walking again. And than walking some more. Did i mention so much walking? Then some scene (maybe) aaand... another half an hour of walking.

I was excited on 0.1 but this is sooo not going where i'd personally like.
Good luck to dev.

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
So first - lond tediuos maze-like maps and, oh god, races against time. In RPGM. In labyrinth. I guess dev hates his players.
Second - this seriously needs a walkthrough. Or some more comprehensible storyplay instead of go fuck yrself haha lol "go explore".
[walking]
Bacause its all you will do here. Just walking. And walking. And walking again. And than walking some more. Did i mention so much walking? Then some scene (maybe) aaand... another half an hour of walking.

Good luck to dev.
The maps are like that since I'll be populating them with stuff over time as the main story progresses, to have more stuff to do in it or more things to see. The maze itself serves to be a bit difficult since it'll be the only one like it.

For the walking part... I mean, it IS an exploration game after all. I do have stuff to make travel easier currently and more in the future, but it really can't be an adventure/exploration game without a bit of walking. This update is for setting up triggers on questlines so there's not much besides side content and a bit of main story content to go through so exploring does feel empty at the moment but it'll be changed up.

I do appreciate the feedback, I'll fix the game where it is needed as I go through development since it is still relatively new after all.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
i really like what i saw to far, i hope you can push forward to continue this project and not lose passion for it.

has really great potential good job dev.

just keep going, game is in its early stages focus on getting more content out and when you have a decent size, you can improve the other parts of the game in my opinion

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grimdeity

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
i really like what i saw to far, i hope you can push forward to continue this project and not lose passion for it.

has really great potential good job dev.

just keep going, game is in its early stages focus on getting more content out and when you have a decent size, you can improve the other parts of the game in my opinion
Thank you, I actually planned the game to be small with only the mansion as the main map originally but the more time I put into the game the more I wanted to expand it. I already have rough plans drawn out as of now so I'm definitely going to see the game to its completion, it does help to see people enjoying the game (y)

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
[walking]

Good luck to dev.
1) Its actually really easy, just go up the left wall then across the top then down.
2) Agreed, maybe an event list. Dev could also just make all quests show but just give a hint on how to start them
3) Its pretty clear the dev is addressing this with the teleport system as that expands there will be a lot less walking. I do think the teleport pads need to be located closer to the main areas though.

Edit: I'm somewhat biased because I am supporting on Patreon. There is such a lack of ghost/possession type games its good to see one with an engaged dev.

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022

I made a quick walkthrough for anyone who wants it, spoilers of course.
I'll add more to it if there's anything missing.

Reactions: CDM

the tremendous

May 20, 2022
hello friend, the game looks very good I love mystery games and this game has a lot to give, by the way I wanted to ask some things, the first one will surely be "no" but I have to do it will there be any bestiality content? like wolves or others possessed beasts the other there will be a good amount of gangbang content? it is one of my favorite fetishes and in a haunted house there is never a shortage of haunted mannequins (for some reason)

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings Dev, before I download, I just have two doubts:
1- Because it is a game in the rpgm engine, you intend to make the game in a linear way with multiple choices and different endings or a sandbox game that in addition to the main story and the secondary ones with other fetishs that you mentioned in the '' developer notes '' will have repetitive actions such as interacting with character x and having a scene y as many times as the player wants and other actions such as sleeping, work, meetings, day and night system, that is, it will be a sandbox game with many things to do and that can be repeated as many times as possible. times the player wants ?
2- this question is related to the first, although this question is too early to ask, but I wanted to ask if if you choose the sandbox path, will it be possible to continue after the end? thus being able to interact with everything that already had in the game even having finished the game.

wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
Just want to know, how big is the mind control here? Is is it like an extensive thing or just a one off?

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
hello friend, the game looks very good I love mystery games and this game has a lot to give, by the way I wanted to ask some things, the first one will surely be "no" but I have to do it will there be any bestiality content? like wolves or others possessed beasts the other there will be a good amount of gangbang content? it is one of my favorite fetishes and in a haunted house there is never a shortage of haunted mannequins (for some reason)
I already have gangbang content planned out, if I can't put it on the next update then maybe the one after. For bestiality... it is a bit complicated but I'm not opposed to the idea, I have to see first. If I can't do it, then monster girl/boy is the closest I can do.

greetings Dev, before I download, I just have two doubts:
1- Because it is a game in the rpgm engine, you intend to make the game in a linear way with multiple choices and different endings or a sandbox game that in addition to the main story and the secondary ones with other fetishs that you mentioned in the '' developer notes '' will have repetitive actions such as interacting with character x and having a scene y as many times as the player wants and other actions such as sleeping, work, meetings, day and night system, that is, it will be a sandbox game with many things to do and that can be repeated as many times as possible. times the player wants ?
2- this question is related to the first, although this question is too early to ask, but I wanted to ask if if you choose the sandbox path, will it be possible to continue after the end? thus being able to interact with everything that already had in the game even having finished the game.
1. I would say so far it's more linear in a way that you do have different options on how to proceed currently, with the other side content and quests being just one-time accomplishments, the only difference are repeatable quests which are pretty mundane. But at the same time with how the game is proceeding out, I think I would likely lean on to have it being a sandbox honestly. I feel like I have more freedom to do what I want to do that way and therefore I can make the game open to more people who have specific kinks/fetishes.

In short, it looks better in paper to make it into a sandbox in the future whilst keeping the main story as is but with more options. The side contents will better tie-in into the main story or the game's setting overall if I do it. Although, I am limited to what I can do with RPGM but I can learn and hopefully implement it how I would like it to be.

2. Yes, it would be possible. It is my goal from the start to have the game be dynamic as possible with each choice affecting the story and locations, so it would be good to make it so that after finishing the game, each player can still go around and do whatever they want and this can be repeated how you like it. You would be able to see NPCs going around, locations having different look, etc.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes