Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
How does the day/night cycle work? I tried to sleep at the tent before the outskirts which says it skips 4 hours but even after 8 hours or 12 hours of sleep there, it is not night for me.
Day time starts at 8am and night at 6pm, it should automatically trigger and you'll get a dialogue saying "darkness befalls". If it's bugged out, try sleeping in the mansion instead then try skipping time at the tent again.
dunno how to trigger the outskirt quest, already has the flower and all, check the time but still no ghost anywere. i do can see the walter ghost on the mansion
Is it the Passing Over quest or do you mean the ghosts in general? The ghosts themselves are transparent so may be hard to see at night, the quest giver is on the southern house.
What kind of mind control is in this? Will the protagonist be purely a victim of it, or will she be able to exploit others?
Currently there's one quest where she exploits someone else but there will be more of these in the future with the protagonist being a victim as well, I might make it some sort of mechanic too.

Reactions: Dyhart

Holyking123

Oct 1, 2018
Is it the Passing Over quest or do you mean the ghosts in general? The ghosts themselves are transparent so may be hard to see at night, the quest giver is on the southern house.
think i have the same problem with the other dude who cant trigger the day/night, keep sleeping between the tent and house, since its 4 hour rest and you said night start arund 18.00 while sleeping in the tent 8-12-16-20. somehow i didnt get the "darkness befalls" dialogue

Reactions: Grimdeity

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
think i have the same problem with the other dude who cant trigger the day/night, keep sleeping between the tent and house, since its 4 hour rest and you said night start arund 18.00 while sleeping in the tent 8-12-16-20. somehow i didnt get the "darkness befalls" dialogue
Huh, strange... it should trigger as long the time is greater than or equal to 18. Can send me your save file so I can check? Thanks.

Holyking123

Oct 1, 2018
Huh, strange... it should trigger as long the time is greater than or equal to 18. Can send me your save file so I can check? Thanks.
just load save20, also forget to mention i tried to do the outskirt quest after getting the basement keys

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
just load save20, also forget to mention i tried to do the outskirt quest after getting the basement keys
I checked it out and saw that the triggers for the day/night system didn't switch on including the main quests, is this an old save from the demo?

New saves are required for them to show properly, for now I went ahead and turned it on manually but I can't trigger the main quest through playtesting. I'll have make them show instead on the next update so people with the same case as you would have it fixed as well.

Here you go, I put the fixed save as slot 18. I ran around the outskirts and saw the npcs and quest giver as well, so you should be able to get them normally now.

Holyking123

Oct 1, 2018
I checked it out and saw that the triggers for the day/night system didn't switch on including the main quests, is this an old save from the demo?

New saves are required for them to show properly, for now I went ahead and turned it on manually but I can't trigger the main quest through playtesting. I'll have make them show instead on the next update so people with the same case as you would have it fixed as well.

Here you go, I put the fixed save as slot 18. I ran around the outskirts and saw the npcs and quest giver as well, so you should be able to get them normally now.
Ohhhh yeah does the save from demo has problem or something, i did play this from demo and when i check back it already 2.5 ver, transfer save file, and play normally until error occured, i assume from now on i need to do new save from scratch or i can just use the save you gave me for future save??

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Ohhhh yeah does the save from demo has problem or something, i did play this from demo and when i check back it already 2.5 ver, transfer save file, and play normally until error occured, i assume from now on i need to do new save from scratch or i can just use the save you gave me for future save??
Yeah, saves from the demo won't work since I added a lot of new systems like day/night cycle and quest journal in this update. It's safer to just have a new save but I'll make sure there's a way to have the issues fixed in the future without anyone needing to make fresh saves.

For now you can use the save file I sent (y)

Last edited:

siteindie

Jun 17, 2017
If you finish the quest of unlocking the basement door using key, when you talk to "Hesperia" and ask her about the "Screaming Hall" she will give you another "gleaming marble" and the main quest progress of "Screaming Hall" investigation restarted. Also when you already possessed the "Sacred Amulet" but you talk again with the ghost in front of "Village's Chief" and start the dialog about give him services in exchange for item, he gave you another "Broken Amulet(R)" again. Perhaps you would like to check on this Grimdeity . FYI I'm using the old save files from 0.1. (y)

Holyking123

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, saves from the demo won't work since I added a lot of new systems like day/night cycle and quest journal in this update. It's safer to just have a new save but I'll make sure there's a way to have the issues fixed in the future without anyone needing to make fresh saves.

For now you can use the save file I sent (y)
damn, seems im just being dumb. thanks man, and goodluck with the game

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
If you finish the quest of unlocking the basement door using key, when you talk to "Hesperia" and ask her about the "Screaming Hall" she will give you another "gleaming marble" and the main quest progress of "Screaming Hall" investigation restarted. Also when you already possessed the "Sacred Amulet" but you talk again with the ghost in front of "Village's Chief" and start the dialog about give him services in exchange for item, he gave you another "Broken Amulet(R)" again. Perhaps you would like to check on this Grimdeity . FYI I'm using the old save files from 0.1. (y)
Thanks for pointing it out, another user already told me about the Hesperia dialogue bug which I already fixed for the future patch but for the second one with the amulet, I'll try to replicate it right now on the current update.
EDIT: Yeah I see it now, I got both the sacred amulet and another dupe of the broken one. I put a trigger for it but it activated an empty switch instead. Thanks, I fixed it now.

damn, seems im just being dumb. thanks man, and goodluck with the game
Haha no worries, I hope you enjoy the other contents.

Last edited:
Reactions: siteindie

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Currently there's one quest where she exploits someone else but there will be more of these in the future with the protagonist being a victim as well, I might make it some sort of mechanic too.
Wow that was not what I was expecting considering it's a female protagonist. Consider me intrigued. Even if the victim is another female(I don't know) the fact that a female(MC) is mind controlling another is definitely interesting.

n3kosama

Nov 30, 2020
What happened its keep error everytime she masturbate. In sofa and bed.
Its still in the beginning quest.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Weird.. Not getting that myself.

Whats your OS / Environment?

Just asking, i actually work in IT. and want to try and reproduce it. mine is win 10 21H1 for example

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Is this on android? Sorry, can't really help there, I don't have much knowledge on emulators or joiplay.
Could you add the Spanish language?
Hmmm... adding another language would be extremely difficult, unless I use MTL since I have to translate everything in the database one by one. It's not on my to-do list, maybe in the far future.

galm489

Sep 7, 2021
I would like to say I really like your game and I look forward to future updates. I also found a bug that when you choose yourself when dealing with the VC it skips the entire event.
Also question for anyone else do you know of games similar to this? I kinda like how this game is and want to know if there are more in a similar style to this game.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Wow that was not what I was expecting considering it's a female protagonist. Consider me intrigued. Even if the victim is another female(I don't know) the fact that a female(MC) is mind controlling another is definitely interesting.
Your first instinct may not have been entirely wrong. Unfortunately, after finally reaching that particular side quest, I got slapped by the monkey's paw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
I would like to say I really like your game and I look forward to future updates. I also found a bug that when you choose yourself when dealing with the VC it skips the entire event.
Thanks for pointing it out, I just found it and got it fixed now.

Your first instinct may not have been entirely wrong. Unfortunately, after finally reaching that particular side quest, I got slapped by the monkey's paw.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes