Sleepycatz

Jul 12, 2020
Hey Grim, loving the game so far. Just want to report a very minor bug; after the Village Chief (Justice) event, and getting the information, you can repeatedly interact with the tile that VC was standing on, which repeats the "information" dialogue despite the sprite disappearing.

Reactions: Grimdeity

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Hey Grim, loving the game so far. Just want to report a very minor bug; after the Village Chief (Justice) event, and getting the information, you can repeatedly interact with the tile that VC was standing on, which repeats the "information" dialogue despite the sprite disappearing.
Glad to know you're enjoying it (y)
Thanks for the heads up, another user already told me about that issue and I got it fixed on my end already but I appreciate it nonetheless, I'll be including the fixes in the next big update unless they're game breaking.

amk19

Jun 8, 2017
2 hours of "exploring and finding clues" without any real progress. This is not playing a game but just wasting time.
At least provide a walkthrough which is not hosted on pastebin which does not work atm.

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
2 hours of "exploring and finding clues" without any real progress. This is not playing a game but just wasting time.
At least provide a walkthrough which is not hosted on pastebin which does not work atm.
I did specify that this update, which is just after the demo, is for setting up triggers for future content and mostly side content so there really isn't much of a story yet besides the intro and showing the premise. For pastebin, it's been working since I put it up and had a couple of people check it from time to time with no issues, but I'll upload it for PDF just in case then.

Reactions: Blue2343

tyriahymn

Apr 6, 2020
Loving this one so far Grim. One quick thought on it. I had to play through twice since I didn't realize that you needed to do the forest teleporter to unlock most of the side content. I was following the story prompts and did the doll quest before I even knew there were variants if you have the amulet later on. Not a big deal to replay at it's current length, but could be frustrating later on. Might want to make unlocking the forest teleporters more obvious, rather than hidden in the repeatable quests. Also might be good to make the player visit the witch to see this as an option before they can walk right into the shed and lock themselves out of content. Keep up the good work. Love it. :)

• Red Heart

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Loving this one so far Grim. One quick thought on it. I had to play through twice since I didn't realize that you needed to do the forest teleporter to unlock most of the side content. I was following the story prompts and did the doll quest before I even knew there were variants if you have the amulet later on. Not a big deal to replay at it's current length, but could be frustrating later on. Might want to make unlocking the forest teleporters more obvious, rather than hidden in the repeatable quests. Also might be good to make the player visit the witch to see this as an option before they can walk right into the shed and lock themselves out of content. Keep up the good work. Love it. :)
Sounds good to me actually, I can do those (y)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Theres some bugs: Text cuts out, goes out of the screen or is hidden by portraits.
Find crystals test first doesnt need to be completed one go, you can find 2 first and last one on another go and it completes. Then if you click on tablet again after activating teleport it starts timer for no reason.
Clothing system doesnt work, scenes dont display correct clothing.
Dialogue options default to a choice so when you click to progress dialogue you will accidentally make a choice before even reading it.

Anime trope shit like ahegaeo and heart pupils.

dfs.png

Not really impressed with the personality/writing or the half baked points system. Like I don't find it very immersive some girl gets horny in some cold decrepit house to start masturbating there, and the writing has no value. Then she "loses virginity" to a dildo, maybe if she was 11y old instead of 19? Maybe its another anime trope. Mommy play is fine but the pacing is wack.
Scenes where you're offered multiple povs are kinda pointless, shit pov selection too. In general I find a lot of the dialogue in sex scenes poorly thought out.

Map design isn't horrible but quests and clothing system force huge amount of needless running. The game doesn't require a walkthrough which is good.

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Theres some bugs: Text cuts out, goes out of the screen or is hidden by portraits.
Find crystals test first doesnt need to be completed one go, you can find 2 first and last one on another go and it completes. Then if you click on tablet again after activating teleport it starts timer for no reason.
Clothing system doesnt work, scenes dont display correct clothing.
Dialogue options default to a choice so when you click to progress dialogue you will accidentally make a choice before even reading it.

Anime trope shit like ahegaeo and heart pupils.

View attachment 2098603

Not really impressed with the personality/writing or the half baked points system. Like I don't find it very immersive some girl gets horny in some cold decrepit house to start masturbating there, and the writing has no value. Then she "loses virginity" to a dildo, maybe if she was 11y old instead of 19? Maybe its another anime trope. Mommy play is fine but the pacing is wack.
Scenes where you're offered multiple povs are kinda pointless, shit pov selection too. In general I find a lot of the dialogue in sex scenes poorly thought out.

Map design isn't horrible but quests and clothing system force huge amount of needless running. The game doesn't require a walkthrough which is good.
I appreciate the feedback, most of that have been fixed for the next update and the 'points' system is being worked on.
The dynamic clothing system is a planned feature, for now scenes/dialogues have set clothing for the PC, which was also addressed in game. I do think the dialogue, particularly for sex scenes, do need more work so I've been trying to improve it as well.

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Hey all,

I just wanted to let you all know that I've already been making the new update, it will be big so it will take some time. I've also been here most of the time just taking in feedback/suggestions for future contents aside from doing bug fixes to try to improve things as much as I can. I'll also try to do official android and linux ports starting next update, I legit don't know how to do these but I can check (y)

Let me know if anyone of you have any suggestions or if you found any bugs, I'll be here as usual. Thanks.

Sep 8, 2017
Hey all,

I just wanted to let you all know that I've already been making the new update, it will be big so it will take some time. I've also been here most of the time just taking in feedback/suggestions for future contents aside from doing bug fixes to try to improve things as much as I can. I'll also try to do official android and linux ports starting next update, I legit don't know how to do these but I can check (y)

Let me know if anyone of you have any suggestions or if you found any bugs, I'll be here as usual. Thanks.
The VC scenes will continue?

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
if found a bug or whatever,when the chief village fuck avery doll girl in fast almost climax his dick look like is outside of her pussy or idk.
The game liked me,i hope see in the future more rape events,the dolls liked me specially the doll girl for lesbian,the ghost people feel weird in sex,i should prefer some more live guys and more places where you need stay naked for visit them with pervert people that grab you and even force your caracther into sex.
In my playthrough i tried had a pure girl that get forced into sex but with high corruption for try not lost any scene of sex,but pick purity choices.

sharpknife

Jan 25, 2020
just passing through to post "it seems like her head is weirdly small for her body...?" from the screenshots.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I got sick of this game pretty quickly walking around a fucking dark mansion even during day time is just total shit. Seriously even daytime feels like fucking night time. A game that is always fucking dark gets hard on the old eyes pretty quickly with eye strain trying to see if there is any events nearby. The long ridiculous hallways that curve all around gets fucking old fast. Seriously have a damn serious mansion design and not a bunch of shit hallways.. the entire fucking mansion is nothing but curvy hallways with as many rooms as a normal house.

Oh and it started out with a story line but once at the mansion nothing makes any fucking sense. It's haunted you got possessed by a doll you would think I want to get the hell out of here not stay here and fix the place up. It would of made more sense if he did try to escape to find out that there is a land slide or something and can not leave so he is now trying to figure out how to exorcise the ghost but nothing like that. It feels like she is off in fucking lala land with no worry about ghosts at all that can possess her.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes