Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Just want to know, how big is the mind control here? Is is it like an extensive thing or just a one off?
It will be a significant one, alongside possession. I myself like these tags so I'm definitely gonna add more of it :sneaky:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I already have gangbang content planned out, if I can't put it on the next update then maybe the one after. For bestiality... it is a bit complicated but I'm not opposed to the idea, I have to see first. If I can't do it, then monster girl/boy is the closest I can do.

1. I would say so far it's more linear in a way that you do have different options on how to proceed currently, with the other side content and quests being just one-time accomplishments, the only difference are repeatable quests which are pretty mundane. But at the same time with how the game is proceeding out, I think I would likely lean on to have it being a sandbox honestly. I feel like I have more freedom to do what I want to do that way and therefore I can make the game open to more people who have specific kinks/fetishes.

In short, it looks better in paper to make it into a sandbox in the future whilst keeping the main story as is but with more options. The side contents will better tie-in into the main story or the game's setting overall if I do it. Although, I am limited to what I can do with RPGM but I can learn and hopefully implement it how I would like it to be.

2. Yes, it would be possible. It is my goal from the start to have the game be dynamic as possible with each choice affecting the story and locations, so it would be good to make it so that after finishing the game, each player can still go around and do whatever they want and this can be repeated how you like it. You would be able to see NPCs going around, locations having different look, etc.
excellent, first of all, thanks for responding quickly and accurately. Secondly, I particularly prefer sandbox games and with a lot of gameplay freedom, I'll be watching your project very closely to see how it progresses.

the tremendous

May 20, 2022
I already have gangbang content planned out, if I can't put it on the next update then maybe the one after. For bestiality... it is a bit complicated but I'm not opposed to the idea, I have to see first. If I can't do it, then monster girl/boy is the closest I can do.

1. I would say so far it's more linear in a way that you do have different options on how to proceed currently, with the other side content and quests being just one-time accomplishments, the only difference are repeatable quests which are pretty mundane. But at the same time with how the game is proceeding out, I think I would likely lean on to have it being a sandbox honestly. I feel like I have more freedom to do what I want to do that way and therefore I can make the game open to more people who have specific kinks/fetishes.

In short, it looks better in paper to make it into a sandbox in the future whilst keeping the main story as is but with more options. The side contents will better tie-in into the main story or the game's setting overall if I do it. Although, I am limited to what I can do with RPGM but I can learn and hopefully implement it how I would like it to be.

2. Yes, it would be possible. It is my goal from the start to have the game be dynamic as possible with each choice affecting the story and locations, so it would be good to make it so that after finishing the game, each player can still go around and do whatever they want and this can be repeated how you like it. You would be able to see NPCs going around, locations having different look, etc.
ooh I understand, and as a suggestion for the content of the bestiality you could make a separate patch and put it on f95 or in a download link on discord (if you create a discord of course) but do what is best for you friend and thanks for the answers

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grimdeity

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Believe i found a bug.

if you ask Hesperia about the "screaming halls" after you have retrieved the Basement key.
The Quest log / Marker for it resets.
since it's not possible to re-enter - there is no way to recomplete / re check off.

Solution:
Add a check that removes or replaces that dialogue

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017

I made a quick walkthrough for anyone who wants it, spoilers of course.
I'll add more to it if there's anything missing.
Should probably link this to the OP. Will save you the time of pointing others to it if it ever comes to that.

Grimdeity

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
Believe i found a bug.

if you ask Hesperia about the "screaming halls" after you have retrieved the Basement key.
The Quest log / Marker for it resets.
since it's not possible to re-enter - there is no way to recomplete / re check off.

Solution:
Add a check that removes or replaces that dialogue
I'll try to replicate it right now, thanks for reporting it.
EDIT: I see the bug now, I'll add a new dialogue check instead of removing it where they talk about what Alissa saw in there.

Should probably link this to the OP. Will save you the time of pointing others to it if it ever comes to that.
I already added it, thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: joblo9394

flamewarboss

Sep 29, 2020
I keep getting this error.

SetApplicationIsDaemon: Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "paramErr: error in user parameter list" (-50)

I've used Unarchiver to open and run it, but this keeps poping up.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
I keep getting this error.

SetApplicationIsDaemon: Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "paramErr: error in user parameter list" (-50)

I've used Unarchiver to open and run it, but this keeps poping up.
try using 7zip it is free and it can also deal localization issues when unzipping

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Meh. i'm lost the item from activate the quests relationship with Outskirts, 1 hour of game wasted for following only the main quest and the Hespetia stuff.

maybe i reset the game in the next update, now i'm frustrated for that.

P.S The runaway for the maze it´s horrible, i´m suggested with removing the second part only maintain the part before the r*pe, after that maybe cuts the runaway and only get away for here.

For the rest, nice game, cute protagonist and curious development.

drache

Aug 23, 2016
How does the day/night cycle work? I tried to sleep at the tent before the outskirts which says it skips 4 hours but even after 8 hours or 12 hours of sleep there, it is not night for me.

Holyking123

Oct 1, 2018
dunno how to trigger the outskirt quest, already has the flower and all, check the time but still no ghost anywere. i do can see the walter ghost on the mansion

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
Small bug I found. After you go back to the village chief after transforming him you can replay the scene if click on where they were stood previously.

namely1

Dec 17, 2020
Very good start to a game. Writing, animation, and usage of RPGM assets are well done. Keep up the creativity. I'll definitely subscribe soon, I'm hoping to see this project get the support it deserves. Good luck!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What kind of mind control is in this? Will the protagonist be purely a victim of it, or will she be able to exploit others?

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Love this game. Hope there will be a native linux version in future.^^
RPG MV/MZ games run natively on linux. Optionally remove any windows binaries and libraries like so
Bash:
find . -type f -iregex '.*\.\(exe\|dll\)' -delete
Then just move into the game folder and run ./nw from command line or however else you want to execute it.

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
RPG MV/MZ games run natively on linux. Optionally remove any windows binaries and libraries like so
Bash:
find . -type f -iregex '.*\.\(exe\|dll\)' -delete
Then just move into the game folder and run ./nw from command line or however else you want to execute it.
I know how to play this game on linux.^^
But would be nice to have a native version without doing these steps manually with every new update.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
If you do Beast content, maybe have the screaming halls get shifted to another region further into the forest and have possessed animals protecting it that we need to avoid. Or have spectral animals in the outskirts village such as horses, or etc and make a sidequest for em.

Zonetan4k

Dec 17, 2018
I like when someone offers a lot of content and gives you the opportunity to choose what you wanna see, good work my man

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes