Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Call Barbara (or Cynthia? I think Barbara) and she gets you in touch with Kristen. That one was pretty annoying to figure out.
ohh i didnt do that ..the maior is the one who give me the task to go church without help from barbraq!!!!

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
So I tried the Android version( couldn't install on my Galaxy Note 9) so I used the PC version with joiplay which played perfectly.
Now with the new update of JoiPlay the game doesn't start. Luckly the compressed version work

Reactions: EssBen

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Hello ..pls guys .. CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME OR POST A PICS OF THE LADY WITH SHORT HAIR LIVING IN THE NEW BILDING WITH HER MOTHR AT THE LAST OF THE GAME...AND ..THE NEIGHBOR BROWN GIRL WHO HAS A HUSBAND ATTACKING US FORGET THERE NAMES HOP U CAN WRIGHT THERE NAMES ALSO ..PLS IF U CAN DO ITS BIG HELP:WutFace:

THEY R BOTH IN SECRET FEVER

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hello ..pls guys .. CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME OR POST A PICS OF THE LADY WITH SHORT HAIR LIVING IN THE NEW BILDING WITH HER MOTHR AT THE LAST OF THE GAME...AND ..THE NEIGHBOR BROWN GIRL WHO HAS A HUSBAND ATTACKING US FORGET THERE NAMES HOP U CAN WRIGHT THERE NAMES ALSO ..PLS IF U CAN DO ITS BIG HELP:WutFace:

THEY R BOTH IN SECRET FEVER
You can do it youself.

Its easy.

Use Unren to extract the game images.

Tibba

Jan 14, 2018
Thank you, but when I click on the file I get a new browser window with these writes, what am I doing wrong? help.PNG

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
where ..wich folder name pls?
OMG.....

Some people have no brain what so ever or initiative...

Jeez...

OK, just for you clearly you need some help... one way or another.

Ever heard of Google?

Well, by typing in UNREN in there comes up with this....

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Download the attached file.

Unrar it.

Place the exe in the root of the main game's exe folder for the game you want to extract images ect for.

Run the unren exe

Follow the command line pop up instructions.

This is just a rough guide, but if you cannot follow this, I just dont know what else to say.

Sorry, but ive no patience for people who write in CAPS and ask for help for the most obvious things without trying.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
OMG.....

Some people have no brain what so ever or initiative...

Jeez...

OK, just for you clearly you need some help... one way or another.

Ever heard of Google?

Well, by typing in UNREN in there comes up with this....

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Download the attached file.

Unrar it.

Place the exe in the root of the main game's exe folder for the game you want to extract images ect for.

Run the unren exe

Follow the command line pop up instructions.

This is just a rough guide, but if you cannot follow this, I just dont know what else to say.

Sorry, but ive no patience for people who write in CAPS and ask for help for the most obvious things without trying.
jeeeeez and supposed all the people should know about that becouse they all born in a electronic lab right ? its most obvious things for u not for mee its my first time to do that how can i know without asking? its better for me if u just ignored my comment than to reply in this way....yea i know google very well but i dont know what u r talking about all i ask is just photo of character not a damin project ..i do have brain but im sure my brain dosnt have all the info that u have ..as well as ur big brain dosnt also have all what i have in my brain by the way ...thanks for the kind help..but help without respect i dont need it ..im not ur youngest child so that u will bully or moking me ..try to show some manners if u want people to treat u the same ..u dont know if i tried or not and if i try blindly i could damage something ..soo its better to ask than to risk it ...about the cap i just forget to click it back and i dont think thats big excuse for u to attack me ..i can also tell u that i dont like people who put more colors in there profile pic.. but thats not gona give me the right to clown arond u about it

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: IXL

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
anyone know what i'm supposed to do after failing to find a blonde whore and then getting a 3rd heart for Tasha...? no more objectives/goals are coming up for me....

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
anyone know what i'm supposed to do after finding out about Derza's charity event and report to the mayor....? no more objectives/goals are coming up for me....
keep passing the days untel some one call or u get new hint ..some time it goes silent few days untel u get somthing in the correct day

Tibba

Jan 14, 2018
What file? Seems like you are opening a file in a browser or notpad?
When i click on the attached file what the guy sent me I dont get the option to download the save file. Automaticly goes to a site where I see those writes.

Edit: I used an other browser and i could download it... it seems like firefox doesnt work well :S

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
When i click on the attached file what the guy sent me I dont get the option to download the save file. Automaticly goes to a site where I see those writes.

Edit: I used an other browser and i could download it... it seems like firefox doesnt work well :S
No worries. I use FF without a problem, but what I think the issue is, is that that file type is or has been set to open with FF which is what it looks like to me.

Glad it sorted it for you anyway.

Reactions: Tibba

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Your welcome, I knew I'd find a thank you in there somewhere. :)
YEA RIGHT ;) what ever is ,,,but realy thank u ...u still answered my question atleast ( :cautious: even mixed with some poison ) but is ok

love u bro..

• Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes