Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

marcello61

Aug 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "fanboi, post: 5571015, membro: 563092"]
Questo gioco ti dà sempre un messaggio che dice che hai raggiunto la fine del nuovo contenuto ma puoi fare gli eventi ripetibili, quindi se non hai ricevuto quel messaggio non sei alla fine del nuovo contenuto. Ma IIRC da quello che dici di essere alla fine ...
[/CITAZIONE]
hi sorry you know how I solve the mission (find Fibis address)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
[QUOTE = "fanboi, post: 5571015, membro: 563092"]
Questo gioco ti dà sempre un messaggio che dice che hai raggiunto la fine del nuovo contenuto ma puoi fare gli eventi ripetibili, quindi se non hai ricevuto quel messaggio non sei alla fine del nuovo contenuto. Ma IIRC da quello che dici di essere alla fine ...
[/CITAZIONE]
hi sorry you know how I solve the mission (find Fibis address)
She should be at the Bio-Farm (top right on the map)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
How do I create and send the cheque to mother superior? Been to the bank ect, can only withdrawn. Not sure how to proceed.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
How do I create and send the cheque to mother superior? Been to the bank ect, can only withdrawn. Not sure how to proceed.
its very obveus maannnn jeeeeeez ..why u not search it " have u heard about google" :) hahaha just joking ...how r u man today

• Haha
Reactions: IXL

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
its not in the bank bro i think u need to go to the adult store talk to the lady she will give u the money

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
its very obveus maannnn jeeeeeez ..why u not search it " have u heard about google" :) hahaha just joking ...how r u man today
lol - All good cheers.... just getting a bit of gaming in before the day begins..... lol

Reactions: DevSteve

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Cheers mate, see we CAN help each other :)
im sure we dooo ...thats why not all info in ur brain is in my brain ..and not all info in my brain is in ur brain :WeSmart: ...glad to help ..

ur like my brother ...cheeers

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
2. Delete the RPA files in the \game directory after ensuring their contents are fully extracted.
hey bro the file with the RPA extension in this game, this is where the sound, images, videos and other things in the game are. As soon as UnRen passes by choosing option 9 it decrypts all these files that I mentioned + the files that contain the game's texts. Should I delete the script.rpa file after extracting everything and then insert your patch? :unsure:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
hey bro the file with the RPA extension in this game, this is where the sound, images, videos and other things in the game are. As soon as UnRen passes by choosing option 9 it decrypts all these files that I mentioned + the files that contain the game's texts. Should I delete the script.rpa file after extracting everything and then insert your patch? :unsure:
Yea, RPA just means Ren'Py Archive. Like any archive, once the contents are extracted the archive itself is of no use. Everything inside the archive has been extracted if you use number 9, and it can be safely deleted. Of course, keep your download in case you mess something up until you've verified it's working.

Reactions: Moricano

NoWayDude987

Apr 22, 2021
Version 1.2, running Windows 7. Game will not run???
Version 1.2, also 1.3, needs "OpenGL V.3.xxxx" or higher, because Chaixas changed some graphical stuff. So, if your graphiccard-driver still works with OpenGl. 2.1 or lower, like often in older PCs, especially graphicchips onboard like Intel Mobile Series 4 with WDDM1.1-Driver, and others, then the game.exe will not run! Check your Graphic-Driver, and if possible, make an update!

Check "log.txt"-file, and you will see which OpenGl-parts are missing, when OpenGL is the problem you have !?;)

You can check your OpenGL-Version with "OpenGl Extensions Viewer", or software-stuff like that........

cheers!

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You happy now Hermod?

Now explain to me what a Render is! :D
VEEEERY ....like very happy thanks to u ...ohh u know about that i ask question ...some one told me
rander is how u make the graffic new and the pic is more clear and inhaced ..as i understand u know my english is not 100% sorry

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
VEEEERY ....like very happy thanks to u ...ohh u know about that i ask question ...some one told me
rander is how u make the graffic new and the pic is more clear and inhaced ..as i understand u know my english is not 100% sorry
You got it Hermod!

From the Wikipedia:

Rendering = How u make the graffic new and the pic is more clear and inhaced

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666 and hamod
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes