Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
My device allows to install app from unknown sources.... i install from default android installer.... i uninstall the previous version and then install again the updated version usually... i used to start the game from beginning till date because there is no choice... haha... by the way i am not getting compressed version of this update and want to try things to reload the game from ending of previous version to new version this time.... that'swhy discussing in this forum.... several guys have posted saved file but i don't know either its for window or linux or android or bla bla.... how can i proceed ahead... i am in dilemma ... haha... tnx for replying me buddy..
check here b....
Step 1: go to phone storage and create a new folder for your saves.
Step 2: play your games to end of update.
Step 3: In your storage to go the Android/Data/ "game name" folder. Move th file to the new folder you created and clos it..
Step 3: Delete your game and install new update. Run it and open in game load( NO FILES PRESENT, NO WORRIES, THIS IS ABOUT THE PROCESS)...Close game.
Step 4: go to your 'game name' data folder, copy the SAVE files to the new data folder assigned to the game . start your game and your files should be there.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some info. I just find the game right now. I had played just a little bit at the previous title Chubby Holiday. So i download this new game (ofc for me new game) and start it right after the download.
I was wondering ... this game is the continuation of Chubby? Or is a complete new game?
I mean at the start of the game the MC say that he already is in a relationship with the two lady. In me case i use the incest patch, so for me, he already start the relationship with his mother. So i was thinking... he already have a relationship? So do this is a new game? Or is a continuation of another game?

I like to discovery how the relationship start, i like to see the first time the MC start to fuck his mother XD so is for this that i am asking if there is a previous game.

Thank you any advice is appreciated^^

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi guys i need some info. I just find the game right now. I had played just a little bit at the previous title Chubby Holiday. So i download this new game (ofc for me new game) and start it right after the download.
I was wondering ... this game is the continuation of Chubby? Or is a complete new game?
I mean at the start of the game the MC say that he already is in a relationship with the two lady. In me case i use the incest patch, so for me, he already start the relationship with his mother. So i was thinking... he already have a relationship? So do this is a new game? Or is a continuation of another game?

I like to discovery how the relationship start, i like to see the first time the MC start to fuck his mother XD so is for this that i am asking if there is a previous game.

Thank you any advice is appreciated^^
Hi,
this is side story to Chubby Holidays, but its contiunuation of My Secret Fever. Both storylines collide a bit here.
First girl in this game is Diana and she was your mom from previouse game, also there are sisters and aunt (stupid incest rule). Also there are few girls from Holidays.
Links are in OP.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi,
this is side story to Chubby Holidays, but its contiunuation of My Secret Fever. Both storylines collide a bit here.
First girl in this game is Diana and she was your mom from previouse game, also there are sisters and aunt (stupid incest rule). Also there are few girls from Holidays.
Links are in OP.
lol thank you for tell me about the prequel. Now i found other game about this artist :D i think i first finish My Secret Fever. And then wanna try plump city.
I'm not really into fatty women. But in this game some women are so hot i just do not know that really turn me on :LOL:

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
lol thank you for tell me about the prequel. Now i found other game about this artist :D i think i first finish My Secret Fever. And then wanna try plump city.
I'm not really into fatty women. But in this game some women are so hot i just do not know that really turn me on :LOL:
Im usually not in fatty too, but some of them is really hot.
There si order release:
1) Chubby Holidays
2) Plump City
3) Plump City 2: My Russian Holidays
4) My Secret Fever
5) Curvy Cougars Street

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
sorry if this has already been previously asked, but do you need to have played any of the other games before this 1

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Diamond members release was June 27 and if the previous pattern holds it should be 2.5-3 weeks for a public release. So doing the math that means July 21-25 15-19 (apparently I suck at math LOL), assuming nobody leaks it here earlier than that (which can't, of course, be predicted). You could always throw a few bucks to the developer, who really does deserve it for longtime reliable output, if you want to see the actual date and get the game earlier.

Last edited:

boy0x610

Jun 2, 2020
chaixas i think it will be good if you find a way for anyone that can't support on patreon with credit card...
CryptoCurrencies are good way.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Diamond members release was June 27 and if the previous pattern holds it should be 2.5-3 weeks for a public release. So doing the math that means July 21-25 15-19 (apparently I suck at math LOL), assuming nobody leaks it here earlier than that (which can't, of course, be predicted). You could always throw a few bucks to the developer, who really does deserve it for longtime reliable output, if you want to see the actual date and get the game earlier.
We love your math fanboi

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
And what fanboi said, Toss a coin to your Developer (Chaixas in this case), O' Valley of Plenty.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes