Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

apollo21lmp

May 14, 2018
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.4. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory.
when i click on the icon it opens the dialog up in another tab in my browser and nothing i can download

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
when i click on the icon it opens the dialog up in another tab in my browser and nothing i can download
Your browser is opening it as a text file, which is basically what it is. All you need to do is save the page, for most computers CTRL + S should work.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
it's not opening it as a file but as a new tab in my browser. i can't open it as a separate file.
I know... I'm telling you to save that page... You can hit CTRL + S, right click and save page as, Go to File -> Save Page As... Whatever method you like. Just save that page and it will work.

apollo21lmp

May 14, 2018
I know... I'm telling you to save that page... You can hit CTRL + S, right click and save page as, Go to File -> Save Page As... Whatever method you like. Just save that page and it will work.
i did all that. the original file is labeled as "scripts.rpy" not "dialog". after installing the "dialog" file i deleted the original file and then couldn't open the game. had to reinstall the Scripts file to play the game. i was unable to put the dialog file into the scripts folder because both are shown as 7-zip and eventho i have a 7-zip file opener i was unable to open it to read or alter it. after i renamed your file as "scripts" it worked.

apollo21lmp

May 14, 2018
i did all that. the original file is labeled as "scripts.rpy" not "dialog". after installing the "dialog" file i deleted the original file and then couldn't open the game. had to reinstall the Scripts file to play the game. i was unable to put the dialog file into the scripts folder because both are shown as 7-zip and eventho i have a 7-zip file opener i was unable to open it to read or alter it. after i renamed your file as "scripts" it worked.
thanks for all your help

apollo21lmp

May 14, 2018
I forgot to mention you also have to remove the numbers appended by F95Zone to attached files for it to work. It must be called dialogues.rpy for the game to read it properly.
well, it worked for a while. then after i closed and opened the lid to my laptop it wouldn't open and all of my renpy games were effected. whenever i clicked onto the exe app they deleted the files in the exe and i couldn't redownload them again until i restored my computer. don't know if it was a virus, if i installed it wrong or whatever, but not downloading them again. sorry.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
well, it worked for a while. then after i closed and opened the lid to my laptop it wouldn't open and all of my renpy games were effected. whenever i clicked onto the exe app they deleted the files in the exe and i couldn't redownload them again until i restored my computer. don't know if it was a virus, if i installed it wrong or whatever, but not downloading them again. sorry.
Your antivirus is probably reading the -32.exe as a virus. If you're on a 64-bit system you can delete that file. It's just automatically created by the more recent versions of renpy on compile, and some anti-viruses don't recognize it and just auto flag it because they don't know what it is. I don't know what your setup is though so I'm not gonna provide any further speculation on your situation.

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
Plz anyone have saved file from previous version 1.3 for android....!!! Its long way to go from start now...

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory.
I did everything as you explain, but the rpyc dialog (original) always appears every time i open the game.
I saved the game and deleted it.but it appeared.
Then I started the game again and it reappeared.
It seems that it is not possible to delete the original dialog
Thanks

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I did everything as you explain, but the rpyc dialog (original) always appears every time i open the game.
I saved the game and deleted it.but it appeared.
Then I started the game again and it reappeared.
It seems that it is not possible to delete the original dialog
Thanks
Then you might have to use the Un'Ren tool. Initially I had instructions to do it in my post but a couple people have said it works without it so I removed it as it caused confusion for some. Extract the RPA file(s) using this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ and then delete the RPA(s), then delete the dialogue.rpy and dialogue.rpyc and place my dialogue.rpy in the \game directory.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Then you might have to use the Un'Ren tool. Initially I had instructions to do it in my post but a couple people have said it works without it so I removed it as it caused confusion for some. Extract the RPA file(s) using this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ and then delete the RPA(s), then delete the dialogue.rpy and dialogue.rpyc and place my dialogue.rpy in the \game directory.
I will do this
Thanks

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
can someone paste the incest folder here I can't download from the original post
What do your mean? The OP is linked directly to my post, where the patch is attached directly as a file downloadable from F95, no 3rd parties. All you have to do is remove the the numbers from the file name.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes