Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do not install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.4. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its just to complicated

apollo21lmp

May 14, 2018
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do not install in any other versions.

can you please make this a little simpler?

apollo21lmp

May 14, 2018

some of us are not game programmers and need more assistance with files like this. can this be done another way?

Reactions: fernandox_199

Hazchadim

Sep 20, 2019
GREAT GAME
the kind of stuff i expected on milfy city(not that milfy city is bad.)
God tier game, keep the good work.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
some of us are not game programmers and need more assistance with files like this. can this be done another way?
The way the dev has made the dialogues, it's a bit harder to make it simpler. Also, I have to manually replace all the names as he doesn't use variables for them except the MC, and I'm not good enough at other techniques to make it simpler. So that's the best I can do for you.

Reactions: Darkside_weeb

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018

Instructions:
1. Extract the contents of the game's RPA files using UnRen, following the instructions in the OP of the linked thread.
2. Delete the RPA files in the \game directory after ensuring their contents are fully extracted.
3. Paste the patch (the dialogues.rpy file attached) in the \game directory, overwriting the existing file if prompted.
The way the dev has made the dialogues, it's a bit harder to make it simpler. Also, I have to manually replace all the names as he doesn't use variables for them except the MC, and I'm not good enough at other techniques to make it simpler. So that's the best I can do for you.
Thanks for your hard work, yoyomistro.

But that's weird. In my case, your patch works with just putting the dialogues.rpy in the game folder, without using unren.

Try to do that, apollo21lmp.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for your hard work, yoyomistro.

But that's weird. In my case, your patch works with just putting the dialogues.rpy in the game folder, without using unren.

Try to do that, apollo21lmp.
OK, that's fine then it means the file takes precedent over the one included in the RPA. I'll remove the instructions to prevent confusion, thanks for testing this out.

Reactions: Edrick23
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes