Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
How can we continue new update after installing game with the saved file of previous update.... Does this saved file works on compressed android form ??? I am feeling bullshit
I don't use Android versions, only thing I can ask is do you have you phone set to allow apps from unknown sources? Are you installing the game with the default Android installer? If you have a previous version installed, have you tried completely uninstalling it before installing the newest version? I don't know how the compressed version affects it. Usually, Ren'Py games have a "true" title in the script files, and that is set by the developer and remains persistent across versions to allow it to properly detect the save location. I'm not sure if anything in the compression process would change the "true" title of the game thereby preventing it from detecting existing save files.

Reactions: HrC_fellow

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.4. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory.
how to download? if i click on the file it just opens the text?

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
cant download the incest patch, it just opens the dialogue file and i can read it, but it does not download, never had that before, any help?

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
I don't use Android versions, only thing I can ask is do you have you phone set to allow apps from unknown sources? Are you installing the game with the default Android installer? If you have a previous version installed, have you tried completely uninstalling it before installing the newest version? I don't know how the compressed version affects it. Usually, Ren'Py games have a "true" title in the script files, and that is set by the developer and remains persistent across versions to allow it to properly detect the save location. I'm not sure if anything in the compression process would change the "true" title of the game thereby preventing it from detecting existing save files.
My device allows to install app from unknown sources.... i install from default android installer.... i uninstall the previous version and then install again the updated version usually... i used to start the game from beginning till date because there is no choice... haha... by the way i am not getting compressed version of this update and want to try things to reload the game from ending of previous version to new version this time.... that'swhy discussing in this forum.... several guys have posted saved file but i don't know either its for window or linux or android or bla bla.... how can i proceed ahead... i am in dilemma ... haha... tnx for replying me buddy..

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
My device allows to install app from unknown sources.... i install from default android installer.... i uninstall the previous version and then install again the updated version usually... i used to start the game from beginning till date because there is no choice... haha... by the way i am not getting compressed version of this update and want to try things to reload the game from ending of previous version to new version this time.... that'swhy discussing in this forum.... several guys have posted saved file but i don't know either its for window or linux or android or bla bla.... how can i proceed ahead... i am in dilemma ... haha... tnx for replying me buddy..
Do you know where saves are stored on Android? The best thing to do would be to find the save folder if you can, then make a save in the newest version after, then copy your saves from the old folder to the new folder and they should be accessible. IDK how to do that though, or if your phone has to be rooted or something.

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
Tha
Do you know where saves are stored on Android? The best thing to do would be to find the save folder if you can, then make a save in the newest version after, then copy your saves from the old folder to the new folder and they should be accessible. IDK how to do that though, or if your phone has to be rooted or something.
Thanks for replying me buddy but i managed..... got a saved file from v0.7 and continued and completed the v1.4 ..... it was cool but not much satisfying.... the Dev should add more option button for more position during the scene.... okky its not the topic... This time i have kept the saved files myself of the ending of v1.4 for android.... I will help other guys in future at least providing them the files..... Thank you❤❤

Reactions: yoyomistro

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
I think the Developer is at dead end now... he started to play with our emotions... he totally ruined the concept of games... provides unsatisfying 5 scenes each update waiting one and half month... can't give intresting twist... brings out new imaginary character.... he don't obeys the taste of his follower and don't gives a damn about what they want in this game... they want previous character reccuring because he only added some horrible faces afterward.... I am leaving this forum and i will unfollow chaixas here after

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes