Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.5. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory.
Something weird is happening when I click the file it opens a new tap but doesn't download it and instead opens up a new tab this didn't happen with the 1.4 download.

denver95

Jun 25, 2021
Please add more Diane scenes. I just play this game to see Diane scenes not interested in any other. Instead of adding new characters please try to add more scenes of existing ones.

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
there are so many Diane scenes around the house [weekend/weekday], you surely haven't found them all, because if you did you wouldn't say this lol
But those repeated scene are not enough for this gorgeous Diane.. Mc's relation with her is just like fuck doll.. They never hang out, go for dinner,party where the Mc can find other gorgeous lady, Diane has not introduced Mc about her friends which can bring beautiful twist , they never discuss their relations and love.... This developer is really a dick head... Let me in for script writing ... I can take this game to next level❤

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
But those repeated scene are not enough for this gorgeous Diane.. Mc's relation with her is just like fuck doll.. They never hang out, go for dinner,party where the Mc can find other gorgeous lady, Diane has not introduced Mc about her friends which can bring beautiful twist , they never discuss their relations and love.... This developer is really a dick head... Let me in for script writing ... I can take this game to next level❤
the relation building was there in the previous game lol.. Diane has introduced MC to her friends lol, she even had 3some with MC & neighbor, which game are you playing o_O
also apart from repeated scenes they are new scenes too bro, don't discredit the dev's work by saying that you can write better & calling him a dick head, this helps nothing :D

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Please add more Diane scenes. I just play this game to see Diane scenes not interested in any other. Instead of adding new characters please try to add more scenes of existing ones.
;) Try previouse game, there was Diane first prize

Reactions: fanboi and DD69-1

denver95

Jun 25, 2021
there are so many Diane scenes around the house [weekend/weekday], you surely haven't found them all, because if you did you wouldn't say this lol
Yes i found all the scenes of Diane. I simply sleep and wake to find her but that's not enough like other poster said. We need more new scenes of her as she is the prime attraction in this game. Also I checked out all scenes from previous game secret fever. Downloaded 1.5 version because of that new video shoot scene. Developer should consider giving new Diane scene with every update. One of the scene in house that masturbation scene is very bad as the skin tone ass structure all totally different so it will be nice if developer edit that one.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes