Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
Uncensored Gameplay
This update will fulfill the fetish of many members of this forum.... Chaixas did really good job in this update..... Focused more on curves and opened the relationship inside family.... The new character Aude OMG .. look her body and face... we need more characters like her.. Cynthia and Diane together wow... Next time i wish to include barbara too... i am playing this game for her .. Barbara... loved her arrogant nature from previous story... But Chaixas should focus to include male characters too... like husbands of other women, boyfriends, etc. Cuckold scenes ... hahaha.... This update rocked... Thanks buddy... now no need to play the game for this updaye

Reactions: MayJames

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
Yes yes... more curves like this Chaixas... loved it... Plz add male characters too... Include some fighting and triangle scenes.. Add some flavours next time

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
New update is out as I can see,
Also guys can somebody say in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?

• Haha
Reactions: Dexco

momo120

Aug 19, 2021
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.5. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory.
how to download it ?

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
How much the latest update will be published on this site since yesterday it was released for the bronze patreons?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
How much the latest update will be published on this site since yesterday it was released for the bronze patreons?
Probably not for a few more days unless someone shares it before the public release. Feel free to do so ;)

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Probably not for a few more days unless someone shares it before the public release. Feel free to do so ;)
Unfortunately I'm not a patreon but just a fan of this game otherwise I would have posted it, of course after the publication for all patreons

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes