Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.5. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory.

how do you download it?? It just opens in a window for me am I missing something?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Curvy Cougars Street [v1.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.98 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 355 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 321 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
The title is wrong, these are not curvy women.

"Beached whales' savior" or "Greenpeace academy training"

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.5. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory.
Please, can you update to : Curvy Cougars Street, version 1.6

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
The game is really awesome, the models in the game are thick and beautiful, did a really great job
I was wondering in future updates can you add a photo studio, where you can invite girls for modelling/striptease/undressing event. No Sex just pure nude or costume photo shoots...

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

samys

Jun 3, 2020
this game will not start on my pc.
I have this error message
"Performance warning

This computer is using software rendering.
Its graphics drivers may be out of date or not operating correctly.This ca lead to slow or incorrect graphics display.
The log.txt file may contain information to help you determine what is wrong with your computer."

someone can please help me

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes