Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
the relation building was there in the previous game lol.. Diane has introduced MC to her friends lol, she even had 3some with MC & neighbor, which game are you playing o_O
also apart from repeated scenes they are new scenes too bro, don't discredit the dev's work by saying that you can write better & calling him a dick head, this helps nothing :D
I think there are 5 games from chaixas.. not more than that.. which threesome are you talking about ?? MC Diane Sharon.. Mc Anabelle Barbara ... Mc Cynthia Madison.. Mc Jason Rachel.. Mc Marina Gianna... As my point of view these are the threesome scenes of this game.. Story of My secret fever is far better than this... Some of the ladies are arrogant and Mc had to take time , had conversation, had to complete task and then only sex.... But when Mc meets a lady in this game, the action be like "Does this intrest you?" Mc,"Of course yes" and then fucking ....

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
Where is Jason ??? Where is Yelena ??? Are they dead or still alive... After escaping from the clash with Kristen, Yelena was supposed to be spotted in Mexico as per Jason's mom Rachel... Is there any chance of getting Plump City III ???? Anbody any information ?????

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Where is Jason ??? Where is Yelena ??? Are they dead or still alive... After escaping from the clash with Kristen, Yelena was supposed to be spotted in Mexico as per Jason's mom Rachel... Is there any chance of getting Plump City III ???? Anbody any information ?????
I think we will find out from future updates. Plump City III could be great .

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
I think we will find out from future updates. Plump City III could be great .
Plump City 3 might be a great idea but probably a short game to keep us wanting more but I doubt it CGS has strong plot with crime and booty everywhere

Last edited:
Reactions: HrC_fellow

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Diana says that she has a surprise for me, but nothing happens and the game moves on. So what surprise she was talking about.
This is after I got shot and treated.

Reactions: HrC_fellow

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
Diana says that she has a surprise for me, but nothing happens and the game moves on. So what surprise she was talking about.
This is after I got shot and treated.
You will get a threesome with Diane and Sharon.... Go on.. keep playing .. it will trigger itself.. Good luck❤

Rodhern

Dec 31, 2020
I think I'm stuck/missed something. V1.5 but I seem to be stuck in a loop with the mayor asking me to go to the adult club. I've done that and given her the photos, but then nothing else seems to be triggered and after a week or so the task repeats. Any thoughts?

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Stuck after sex with Gianna for Lola and it has been 3 in game weeks and nothing else to do. It literally says nothing to do.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
It would be nice if the DEV added pregnancy to the game. Knocking up Diane and a few of the other cougars would be awesome plus you could add a new story line.
what part of putting a women pregnant is supposed to be exciting? ...

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes