• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
id say the ending felt rushed but everything feels rushed in this game, this happen so fast. like consider Daisy, she feels like a character that was forgotten as soon as she was added and remember there was a gym, actually there where 2, they barely do anything with both of them (i get BBW dont really need gyms but still it was added for a reason).

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 385 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 351 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can I ask why you upload to super slow sites like mixdrop, when downloading the full version is from mega, is faster?

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hi Can someone please tell me how to get to the car.
I've read the forum but haven't found anything.
The task is called: Go find the girls in the car
thank you

Last edited:

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
The Dev tends to do each game abrupt for example that time they made milfs building its wasnt even finished
PlumpCity 1 & 2 have odd dark plot twist that seem to be unresolved til CCS is played
MSf ended in omg wtf because i guess as non funding and such voting made a void including one of his team leaving and say he was a user
And this game besides a few empty plots is like a fnaf installment but springtrap has breast so eh play on what the game is and its empty as usual they tend to rely on dollars for population of pervy men Sad it is

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Can anyone tell me why after Mrs. Derza I go straight to the final party and don't let go to Tasha at town hall?

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
The Dev tends to do each game abrupt for example that time they made milfs building its wasnt even finished
PlumpCity 1 & 2 have odd dark plot twist that seem to be unresolved til CCS is played
MSf ended in omg wtf because i guess as non funding and such voting made a void including one of his team leaving and say he was a user
And this game besides a few empty plots is like a fnaf installment but springtrap has breast so eh play on what the game is and its empty as usual they tend to rely on dollars for population of pervy men Sad it is
I remember reading how personal trainer ended (I didnt even played it) and just cause of that I wont play anything else from that dev which is sad cause I was about to be a patron and the same goes for that fallout game that the dev rushed since many players (me included) agreed that the game had way more updates till we reached a good "ending point"

Reactions: Do(M)onique

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
I remember reading how personal trainer ended (I didnt even played it) and just cause of that I wont play anything else from that dev which is sad cause I was about to be a patron and the same goes for that fallout game that the dev rushed since many players (me included) agreed that the game had way more updates till we reached a good "ending point"
Then let’s pray his Flavor of Love goes well they are making it as if our votes matter ( paid votes) it’s the bachelor type situation

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes